Chapter four - date

Chance for love

Eunhyuk’s POV

Tomorrow is Sunday and we will have our day together but for now we need to suffer through dinner with our father. We are sitting around the table and the mood is suffocating. Father is drinking his tenth beer for tonight and he is angrier with every gulp. After he put some food on his plate it is our turn. When Yesung wants to take too father pulled the bowl with meat away.
 

“Father please let him eat.”

 

Father only smirked and finished his beer.
 

"If he is hungry he can ask for the food. Retard say, please give me dinner."
 

Yesung lifts his head and looked at me, at father and then at the food on table. He opens his mouth few times but then bites his lips.

 

"Well then he is not hungry enough to talk."

 

Father laughed again and opened new bottle. Yesung opened his mouth again.

 

"Gghhghr."

 

Father smirks evilly.

 

"You are such a retard. If you can’t say, then you are not hungry enough."

 

I can’t take it anymore.

 

“You did it to him.”

 

Father turned to me and smacked me across my face. It is powerful and I fall down from the chair. My cheek burns and I feel blood in my mouth.

 

“I am your father!”

 

He is screaming and then smacked Yesung too.

 

“It is only your fault!”

 

Father pointed at me.

 

“Only you are taking the retard out. People see you with him, not me.”

 

After he hit us and kicked us few more times he left. He is probably going to pub, so we are safe.

 

“Come Yesung we can eat now.”

He is crying and I wipe his tears with napkin. We sit down and start to eat again. I put lots of meant in his bowl with rice and give him lots of vegetable too.

 

“You need to eat much because tomorrow is Sunday and we will have fun together.”

 

I pat his back and after dinner we go to bed. Yesung is already sleeping and I want to sleep too but suddenly I hear some knocking on front door. I go to look who it is and there is Donghae. I hide behind corner but he already saw me.

 

“Eunhyuk I know that you are inside.”

 

I opened the door just for little bit.

 

“I saw that your father went away so I came to ask you …”

 

Donghae is suddenly quiet and plays with his fingers.

 

“I came to ask if you have time for coffee maybe?”

 

“Now Donghae?”

 

“No, no I mean sometimes. If you want.”

 

I think about it and want to say no but he looks so sad. And honestly I want to go with him too and it could be my first date ever. But my only free day is Sunday and it is day when I am with Yesung.

 

“It is my free day and I spend it with Yesung but if you don’t mind it you can go with us.”

 

“Really? Okay then see you tomorrow!”

 

Donghae happily runs away and almost kill himself on stairs. I closed the door and put my palm on my chest. I have just agreed on date with Lee Donghae!