-17-

Mischievous fate

Siwon was thinking about how to make Yesung’s life better and he got an idea. Guide dogs are very useful for disabled people so why he shouldn’t buy one to him? However his enthusiasm was killed when Yesung said no. He knows how much expensive  is a guide dog, moreover the dog doesn’t deserve to have such a burden like him. Every dog needs to run around in a park and play.

 

Unfortunately for Yesung, Choi Siwon isn’t someone who takes no as an answer. He was walking from his office and he walked around a pet store. There was a box with seven small puppies and one with black and brown fur caught his attention. Yesung said no to a guide dog, but nothing about a regular dog. Siwon hurries inside and quickly buys the Pomeranian puppy and two bags full of things for him. He comes home to Ryeowook who is cooking dinner and Yesung is sitting on the kitchen counter and eats caramel popcorn. Siwon wants to surprised them but suddenly the puppy in his arms barked. Well, it isn’t barking, more like whining. 

 

“What was that?”

 

Ryeowook gasped after seeing the cute small puppy and Yesung whined because no one is answering him. Siwon hurries to him to calm him down and put the puppy in his small hands. 

 

“You didn’t want a guide dog so I got you a regular one.”

 

The puppy Yesung’s chin and the blind man giggled. Siwon and Ryeowook can’t believe their ears because Yesung is really giggling. Giggling! Siwon immediately put this sound on top of list of the best things which he has ever heard. 

 

“What is his name?”

 

Yesung is trying to hold the small puppy which is wriggling in his hands and laughs more.

 

“Kkoming.”

 

Yesung lifted the puppy to his face and said his name. Kkoming barked happily and his little tail is wriggling fast.

 

“How does he look?”

 

Siwon looks on the small puppy and shrugged.

 

“He is mostly black …. and also brown.”

 

Yesung bounces the puppy in his hands and put it down. Siwon leaded him to a place where is Kkoming’s bed and bowls with water and food. He also let Yesung to carefully put a collar on the puppy and then he grabbed a leash.

 

“What about a walk with our new family member?”

 

Yesung quickly took his coat and put on his shoes. He is holding the white stick and Siwon is leading the small puppy. They walked in the park and walk around while the puppy makes friends with dogs from the neighborhood. Siwon is keeping Kkoming on leash because he is scared that he could run away. After a while the puppy is tired and refuses to walk more so Siwon put him in Yesung’s lap and goes to buy them an ice cream. Soon he is back with two ice creams and they are eating in silence while Yesung’s small fingers play with fur of his new pet. Meanwhile Siwon is staring on him and noticed that Yesung got a bit of the ice cream on his cheek. He is thinking about the scenes in dumb romantic movies when the main characters are like them right now and the male always kisses a spot where their loved one got ice cream. Siwon is biting his lips because maybe that it would be too much. Siwon hesitantly leaned closer and his lips brushed against Yesung’s skin. The young man got startled and flinched away before blushing. 

 

“You had a bit of the ice cream on your face.”

 

Yesung’s cheeks are cutely pink and his fingers are sticky with the quickly melting ice cream. Siwon wiped his tiny hands and they are silently sitting while Siwon wants to punch himself for kissing Yesung. He has no idea that Yesung liked that and he would like to get more kisses but he is too shy to get them. They are sitting there for a while before getting up and heading back home. Yesung is slowly walking and uses the cane and listens to Siwon’s steps next to him. Siwon’s eyes are watching the small puppy who is running in front of them and suddenly he feels a small fingers ghosting over his hand. Siwon looked down and sees tiny white hand slipping in his. Siwon smiled and then squeezed Yesung’s hand while rubbing his thumb against Yesung’s knuckles. They go home and Yesung decided to take a nap with his new tiny friend. Siwon finished some work and then looked around the silent apartment. Ryeowook went home after cooking them dinner and Yesung is still asleep so he doesnt know what to do now. After a while Siwon sneaked in the bedroom and slowly laid down on the bed next to him. Yesung is curled into a ball and the puppy is sleeping in the middle.  Siwon is staring on his peaceful face and started to feel tired too. He could take a nap too when he can feel Yesung’s warm body and nice scent so close. Siwon snuggled closer to him and smiled when he feels that Yesung relaxed under his touch. Siwon could really get used to this.