-18-

Mischievous fate

Siwon doesn’t need to work today because it is Saturday. The weather outside is still nice and warm but not very hot, and Siwon wants to do something outside. He was thinking for a long time while drinking his morning coffee and then decided for a picnic. There is nothing better than having a snack in the middle of pretty nature. Ryeowook helped him to pack a picnic basket full of food for them and then Ryeowook has a break for the rest of the day. 

 

Yesung is still asleep in Siwon’s huge bed. It is a wide bed with soft mattress and warm blankets and Yesung feels like a small kitten hidden in its basket. He wriggled around to find Siwon but then realized that the man isn’t there. Yesung pouted and after a short time realized that he really needs to get up. Yesung slowly reached his feet to the floor which is covered with a carpet and curled his toes in the soft material. He is wearing shorts with an oversized striped shirt and his black hair is sticking in every direction. Yesung is slowly walking downstairs and found the kitchen where is Siwon finishing their breakfast. He smiled on cute Yesung and kissed his forehead. He serves the food and Yesung tasted the pudding with raspberries. It is good and he doesn’t know if Siwon or Ryeowook cooked that. After breakfast, Siwon led him upstairs and started to find some proper clothes for him. Something that isn’t very warm but also isn’t too revealing. Siwon handed the clothes to Yesung who started to get dressed (https://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/1162175/1162175_ou_pp.jpg). Siwon also put on clothes and then combed Yesung’s black hair. He smiled on his beautiful roommate and then grabbed their picnic basket. Siwon decided that they will go by train so they head to the railway station. Kkoming is running next to Yesung who is holding his leash and his second small hand is gripping Siwon’s elbow. He has his white cane but it is faster when Siwon led him to buy the tickets and then finds their seats. Yesung is holding Kkoming in his lap and the ball of fluff put its small paw on the windowsill and stares outside while his pink tiny tongue is sticking out of his mouth. Siwon chose to have a picnic in Bukhansan national park because it is close to Seoul and it is also very pretty. Soon they get off the train and started to walk. Siwon caught a few people staring at Yesung but he doesn’t care about them. Yesung can’t see them so it can’t hurt him and that’s the most important thing. After a while, Siwon a smaller path and after some time find a perfect place for their picnic. The grass isn’t very high and there are no rocks that could hurt them while sitting down. The trees and bushes are shielding them and he put the basket down to unfold their blanket. Yesung sat down and keeps Kkoming on leash, the puppy is still too stupid to understand that he can’t wander around without them. Siwon opened a bottle of white wine and handed one glass to Yesung. In the basket is still plenty of food and drinks - there is raspberry lemonade, buttermilk fried chicken tenders, some mix of different nuts and also potato chips. Siwon is ready to spend the whole day here with Yesung. 

 

Yesung is drinking the wine and enjoys the slight breeze on his legs. He wriggled his feet and then put his toes on the cold grass. Siwon is melting when he sees Yesung’s pink lips curling into a smile and immediately takes a secret photo. They are drinking and eating and Yesung feels tired with every passing second. He isn’t used to walking so much and also back home he always takes a nap after lunch because of the antidepressant which he is still taking. Siwon sees that his special darling is falling asleep so he gently pulled him down. Yesung yelped because of the sudden change in position but calmed down after he realized that Siwon put his head on his thigh. Yesung feels the warm body under his head and feels how are the muscles in Siwon’s legs flexing and straightening. Meanwhile, Siwon is staring in Yesung’s calm face and tells himself that right now isn’t the best time to get hard. He is interested in Yesung but he doesn’t want to force himself on the poor boy. Siwon sipped on the rest of the wine in his glass and watches the scenery for a while. Sun is shining, some birds are chirping and Siwon can’t take his mind off the warm breeze which is tickling skin on his thigh. Yesung is breathing and his every exhale is tickling his living pillow. As for Yesung, he is fast asleep. 

 

Siwon slowly touched his black hair and waits if Yesung moves. The blind man only snores a bit and Siwon smiled fondly. Yesung’s hair is so soft and he is holding a few strands between his fingers. Everything on Yesung is perfect. His button nose, the way he laughs so crazily and even his hair smells so good. Siwon can’t feel his leg anymore but he doesn’t want to ruin Yesung’s calm sleep so he decided to suffer while his leg is slowly dying. Luckily Kkoming lost his s after spotting a squirrel and went to hunt it without remembering that Yesung is still loosely holding his leash. It caused that Yesung abruptly woke up and pulled his puppy closer to him and picked him up. Yesung is scared that something bad happened but Siwon told him about the ginger animal which is now far away. Yesung calmed down but he doesn’t want to sleep anymore. Siwon is cursing in his head but then Yesung said that he is bored. Siwon suggested visiting Seunggasa temple which is close and packed their things. They are walking on a stone path which brings them to the temple. Siwon is looking at the temple and forgot that he needs to pay more attention to the surface. Yesung who was holding his hand suddenly tripped over a stone and fell down. Siwon gasped dramatically and dropped the backpack.

 

“Sungie!”

 

The nickname was so natural that he doesn’t even realize it and immediately grabbed Yesung under armpits. He pulled him up again and Yesung makes sure that he didn’t hurt also Kkoming. Siwon dusted off his shirt and then sees a bit of blood on Yesung’s slender leg. He is ready to call an ambulance but Yesung only chuckled a bit.

 

“I am okay Siwon. I only tripped a bit, my clumsiness isn’t getting better with blindness.”

 

Siwon kneeled down to inspect Yesung’s knee and hates himself for letting him get hurt. He was supposed to see that stupid rock! A monk came to them because he saw the couple and man with a white cane. He must make sure that they are okay and after seeing Yesung’s bleeding knee and panicking Siwon who is ready to destroy this whole place as revenge, he takes them inside the temple. The kind monk treated Yesung’s fine knee with Siwon who is peeking over his shoulder for the whole time. Yesung is okay, his knee is bandaged and his slightly bruised palms were cleaned by the monk. Only Siwon is still angry and immediately threw the stone away before grabbing Yesung’s hand again. Yesung is blind but he can hear the mumbling of other people around them. He suddenly feels so stupid. They probably see him as a blind retard who can’t even walk properly, out of nowhere this trip isn’t so nice.

 

“I wanna go home. Now.”

 

Yesung stopped walking and coming tears are evident in his voice. Siwon doesn’t ask him and only started to lead him back on the main road. Siwon feels that it isn’t the best idea to go back by train so he called a taxi which takes them back. He is watching Yesung for the whole ride and his heart aches when he sees him so sad. Yesung was happy when they went into the park and now he is gloomy and keeps his head down. Siwon puts his arm around Yesung’s small shoulders and brings him closer to him. Yesung let Siwon to navigate his head on his firm shoulder but can’t get rid of his sadness so easily.