Chapter 1

Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehunnie?"

"Hmm?"

"Tomorrow is the first day of school, don't you feel excited?"

"No.."

"Why? I thought being a 3rd grader is fun," I pouted.

"No, because I will not be in the same class with you." He frowned.

"Hey, don't be sad. We can still play after school if you want to!"

"But then you will leave me cause you will have new friends."

"Oh c'mon, I have lots of friend at school but I'm always with you. I wIll never leave you unless... You will," I shrugged my shoulders.

"No way! In the same class or not, I will always stick with you no matter what!"

"You promise?" I showed my little finger, "You pinky promise?"

"I promise," He entangled his little finger with mine. "Nana, you should promise as well!"

"I promise."

 

The bright sunshine definitely woke me up from my slumber. I slowly opened my eyes, thanked God that I was still alive, and got up to the bathroom for a shower.

"That dream, again," I said to myself

It was around 6.00 when I fixed the bow that tied my hair and then tie on my school uniform. I looked at the mirror to see my reflection and thought to myself, '9 years surviving without you, my friend.' That same statement that added up every year never seemed to slip off my mind every first day of school.

"Erin-ah, breakfast's ready, sweetheart!"

"Okay, mom! Be there in a minute!"

I did a lil' touch up, took my r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter