Chapter 4

Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was over and I had lots of things inside my head. It started from a resurrected friend then the audition and the last but not the least, the ultimate 20 pages of Mathematics homework due tomorrow.

"Why Mr. Ji?! What is my mistake that I received this horrible curse??"

"What curse?" Minji asked Chen.

"Of course the curse of homework!" He exclaimed in panic.

"Oh my gosh Chen, don't be such a drama queen," I snapped.

"Besides, homework is a blessing from the heaven, not a curse," Minji corrected.

"Minji, you're not fun."

"No, you're not fun."

"Aish, I completely forgot that you both came from a whole different world," I muttered.

"Anyways, Minji and I are going to the new cafe in front of the school with some others. You wanna come?" Chen asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I wish but I need to meet Principal Do to do something."

"Typical Erin, busy as always," Minji stated.

"Duh, if she's not busy, she's not Erin," Chen pointed out, "Bye Erin, text us if you wanna catch up kay?"

I nodded, "Bye guys, have fun..." I waved at them and watched them walked away from my sight.

'They looked good, don't they? I definitely ship them if they're going to be a couple. Okay Erin, you're not in your right mind. I better go to Principal Do's office now,' I thought to myself.

 

The brown mahogany door which has a steel-plated sign engraved with Principal Do’s name was in front of me. This was the door which all students were mostly afraid of. Everyone, yes everyone who went in here, came out with either a task, a suspension paper, a detention paper or the most terrifying off all, the drop out sign. I inhaled all of the air that I could inhale and exhaled it slowly and finally I knocked the door.

"Principal Do?"

"Ah Erin-shi, we've been waiting for you," Principal Do replied.

"We?" and that was when I saw the person that I had ignored for the whole day.

"Hi," He smiled as I froze on my place.

"Erin-shi, please sit down," Principal Do requested as he directed his hand to the empty seat beside the boy.

I sat down on the chair uncomfortably and fake a smile. God, how many times had I lied or faked out the entire day?

"Erin-shi, this is Oh Sehun. He is a transfer from America," Principal Do introduced him

"I know," I replied.

"Bwo?" Principal Do looked a little bit shock.

"He's in the same homeroom class as me," I explained, "Maybe he would be in my other class, I don't know."

"Ah I see, then it's good that you know each other so it'll make his tour less awkward," Principal Do sounded relieve.

"A... A tour?" I thought my eyes had popped out that second.

"Yes Ms. Lee, a tour for this American transfer. It should have been my son who do the honor. Unfortunately, he had to stay back for Performing Arts. Sorry Sehun-shi for your late tour."

'Dang it Erin, why did you ask Kyungsoo to work with Yixing?! This is all your fault!'

"You don't need to sir, it was my fault that I came a little bit late," Sehun smiled.

"I still apologize and don't be nervous, Erin is the most congenial student I have ever known," Principal Do smiled and then looked at me, "Take care of him Erin. I trust you."

"Yes Principal Do," I nodded while giving my best (fake) smile.

We went out of Principal Do's office and looked at each other awkwardly and silently.

"So, where do you wanna go first?" I asked, "The school is a lil bit big so do you wanna go up or start from here."

"I think it'll be more comfortable if we start from here," He smiled. Argh, I hated that smile.

We started to walk. In silence. Of course. I was a little bit in front of him to lead our way to the Cafeteria since it was located on the left end of the sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter