~Transitional update~

Beauty and Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

A/n: Just a short update to link smoothly the previous chapter to the next chapter.
And to get you curious, as well, I admit๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ย 

Beauty couldn't fall asleep, probably because his stomach was out of the habit to get overly stuffed, especially before bed time.
He was wondering why there were no creepy howls that night, even though it was already past midnight.

"I should better read something, maybe that way I could get sleepy. Luckily I still have one more book.", the prince mumbled while getting up from bed to look for the said book.
"Astrology Treatise? Hmm, this doesn't soundย  like a great read for the night time."

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

~Early in the morning~



" ChengCheng DiDi? I hope that nothing's wrong. I'm so happy to see you, but what are you doing here, at this early hour?
It would be too beautiful to be true, to actuallyย  miss me, as much as I miss you.", Liu HaiKuan gotย  excited, and hopeful too,ย  when noticing that Wang ZhuoCheng was waiting for him in front of the palace gate.

"Good morning Lord Liu HaiKuan!
Don't talk foolish, I came this early becauseย  you told me that you will go to the palace today, early in the morning.
I am just Xiao Zhan, The Prince of Peony's messenger, who asked me to pass to you these two messages. He thanks you in advance for your trouble.
One: heย  wanted to remind you to assure Her Royal Highness Princess Yang Zi that we are no more sick and we are ready to go back to the main Palace, if she would agree.
Two: Prince Xiao Zhan asks you to give this package to King Wang Yibo, along with his deep apology for borrowing the books from his library, without his consent.
And tell your King that we thank you to both of you for e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter