03 ~๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐”‚...๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป~ ch 03 completed

Beauty and Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

ย 

He was fuming in anger, he was so beautiful with his rosy cheeks and sparkling eyes!
Before I would set my mind on the sane mode, I grabbed the sword from his hand and threw it away.ย 
Then I pushed him against the tree trunk and held tightly his hands above his head.ย ย 

My lips brushed his.
At first delicate and soft like a teasing butterfly, then increasingly demanding.

I could feel himย  urging himself to back off, but couldnโ€™t. His limp body began to tremble uncontrollably against mine.ย 
He splayed his hands against my chest, intending to push me away, but instead he left them there.ย 
He gasped in panic when his fingers brushed the hard nubs poking through the shirt's thin fabric. His breathing quickened as did mine.

I could no longer think straight.
The next thing I knew, I had slammed my lips to his and nearly knocked all wind from my and his lungs.
He hardly had a moment to react before I pressed my tongue to the seam of his lips and delved inside his sweet mouth.

It was a very sloppy kiss, with strings of saliva linking our chins, and with noises close to obscenity.
I didn't know for sure if it was only me who was and groaning like that, or it was him, too.

But I knew for sure that he was responding to my kiss.
When I released his hands from my holding, his arms dropped around my shoulders, while I could feel his delicious tongue pushing against mine.

ย 

ย 

A faded shotgun echoed into the wind, startling us back to the reality.

He pushed me with force, and screamed in fury, like he was not the same person from the seconds before:ย 
"How dare you treat me like this?"

"Like how?
You did more than just not stopped me. You kissed me back!
It's true that it was me who initiated the kiss, but...
I can tell when someone wants me.
I can see it in their eyes.", I murmured, lifting his chin to lock our eyes.

"Not in my eyes!", he whispered, with no trace of fury left, yet looking anywhere else but into my eyes.

"Why don't you look at me, then?
Are you afraid of what I might see?"

"I'm not afraid of anything, I have nothing to hide!
Look, sir, yes you have saved my life, therefore I shall forget all of this...
My servants should be here soon, they are probably looking for me.
The head servant will pay you."

"I don't want money!"

"Then, what do you want? Name it and it shall be resolved!"

"I want one more kiss from you."

"Stop it!
Just stop it, for heaven's sake!
We made a mistake, a ridiculous mistake!
We are both guilty, but we'll forgive each other...and definitely forget about it!
Besides, I'm on my way to be married."

Then you're not married yet. You're free.
I want you.
Why should this be called a mistake? Not, if you want me, too.
And your eyes are telling me that you do want me.", I pulled him into my embrace.

"You may impress those peasants...", he tapped cutely his flustered cheeks, wiggling off from my arms and trying to walk backward.

"Look, don't get scared please.
I apologize for what I did, but you are too damn attractive to be able to resist you.", I have finally released him.

"I said before that we'll forgive each other.ย 
I forgive you, but only if you promise that you'll never do it again!", he spoke as formal as a prince would talk to his subject.

"I will not kiss you again, now, if you don't want to.
I can't promise that it will never happen again,ย  though!
But one thing I can promise you... I won't kiss you again until you ask me to."

"And that it never will."

"We'll see about that."

ย 

ย 

The first hunting day ended with a royal banquet.
Imagine prince Xiao Zhan's surprise when The Peony's delegation was introduced to him.

But he restrained himself, and he acted like we have never met before.
At his cold glance, my legs were shaking so hard that my attendants started to worry that I was sick or something.

The Rose's prince was wearing a majestic red robe and a long veil hat,ย  that were emphasizing even more his ethereal beauty, if that was even possible.
I clenched my fists in jealousy, ha, ha. I was jealous of those pieces of veil that were allowed to caress his soft cheeks...and I was not, and probably never will be again!

ย 

ย 

I held his cold stareย  with a wide smile, even though my heart was bleeding at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter