01 "Peony" has a new king!

Beauty and Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

A/n :

Please read first the story's foreword, thank you!

ย 

I know that I am a slow updating author, and I'm sorry for that. Not because of laziness or similar reasons, just that my real life is keeping me very busy.

I do my best and what's important is that I don't abandon my books, the updates will come eventually, at some point. All I ask from my readers is to bear with me with lots of patience, and maybe some comments if it's possible...here and there...ย 

Beauty and Beast will be republished along with the updating of the new YiZhan story "Chongqing Pepper incident"

ย 

Chongqing Pepper incident

ย 

ย 

ย 

Once again, here is the link of the event:

https://archiveofourown.org/collections/yizhan_fairy_tale_holiday_fest/profile


ย 

ย 

ย 

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Princess Yang Zi, known also as Andy Yang between close friends, has dreamed of becoming a queen ever since.
She loves to be worshipped, she loves to get everyone's attention,ย  in short she loves to have, only for herself, everything that a king or a queen is entitled to have.
And she is entitled, alright!
After all, King Yang, the king of "PEONY" kingdom, has no other children besides her.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Sadly, her dream was brutally smashed, when her father has fallen very ill and he announced to her that he will respect the will of the previous king, his father and Andy's grandfather.
The princess's dead grandfather wrote in his will that the kingdom must be ruled only by a man, never by a woman, who knows why. Maybe he was a misogynist , or maybe just an old fashion guy.ย 
But, what is for sure is that the stupid old man's will got completely ruined the princess's dreams and grandiose plans.

When he felt that his dying time was close, King Yang passed the crown of "Peony" kingdom to his sister's son, even though he was too rebellious for the old man'sย  liking.ย 
Wang Yibo remained orphan from both parents at a very young age, so his uncle, King Yang, took him to be raised as his own son, along with the daughter he had.
Prince Yibo was seen by many as the black ship of the royal family. Especially now, when he was about to become a king.ย 
King Yang himself was conflicted with the idea of giving him the crown. He definitely hated that loud music his nephew always listened to, he hated those outrageous dancing moves and that noisy motor he rode, he hated his scandalous clothes and his revolting jewels! But what the king hated the most is that Wang Yibo told him once that he likes men!ย 
Imagine that!
King Yang hoped that his nephew said that only for pissing off his king, just because his nature is rebellious, not because it could be true!ย  ย 
At least his nephew is very intelligent, a genius according to his teachers, the loyal type, with a good personality, and anyways the king had no other choice, but to respect his father's will. Therefore heย  decided thatย  prince Wang Yibo, Andy's paternal cousin, would become Peony's king the moment he would pass away.
And that was a final decision, becoming a written law!

ย 

ย 

Oh, Yang Zi hates so much that damn Wang Yibo!
She hates him not only since she found out that he will steal the crown from her, but she has badly hated him from the very first day he joined their family.ย 
Although boys would be right to be called handsome, prince Yibo was always called as beautiful, while she was called as pretty or cute, but rarely beautiful. And if it wouldย  happen for someone to call her beautiful they would add right after "You're almost as beautiful as prince Wang Yibo is!" And that was awfully unfair!
Even though he is her Didi, little BoBo, was always praised more than her, by their teachers, he was even called a genius.
One of her nicknames that she used to love was Zi-Nightingale (A/n:Zi means purple in Chinese),because of purple is her favorite color and especially because of her singing abilities.ย 
But her stupid cousin had to ruin everything, like always! The idiot decided one day that it's not enough that he likes to ride motorcycles and to dance, but now he likes to sing, too.
He always used to show off with those weird dancing moves of his, but when he sang for the first time at the king's birthday party, the audience went mute, they didn't even dare to breath. He was only in his early teen years, not even a man yet, but even though, by the time the prince had finished his song, a few noble ladies were fainted in their husbands arms. Everyone surrounded the prince, praising his honey yet powerful voice, completely forgetting about The Purple Nightingale...
I hate you, Wang Yibo, go to hell!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย 

ย 

~A day after the new king's coronation~

ย 

"Oh, god, just look at him, what a king Peony kingdom has gotten!", Andy mumbled to herself, rolling her eyes at her cousin'sย atrociousย choice of clothes and his rude way of sitting on the throne, with a foot climbed up on the throne's precious velvet cushion.

ย 

ย 

"ZiZi Jiฤ›jiฤ›, of course you will live here at the castle, with me, how could you even doubt about it?
You were born here, you've lived here since always, this is your home.
You can have exclusively to yourself and your servants an entire castle wing, the east wing for example, as it's the biggest and designed with lots of purple, your favorite.ย ย I will not intrude, neither my staff.
Besides, I consider you my sister not my cousin.
Be sure that everybody, not only me, will treat you like a queen, Peony's queen!",ย  kingย  Wang Yibo smiled, standing up and tugging his distressed cousin into his arms.

"Yes, like a queen...LIKE...a queen!", the princess muffled her mumbling in the king's chest.
"I would be Peony's fake queen, this, only until you would get married and make your wife the true queen!
Maybe I should just go hide myself somewhere and just die!"

"ZiZi, don't talk like that!
Let me tell you a secret, that I've told only to king Yang, God rest his soul. But I suppose that he didn't even believe me.ย 
Anyways, the secret is that it will never be a Wang queen!
Why? Because I will never get married...
Do you remember that hunting session from Rose kingdom, your father had asked us to join it on his behalf, a few years ago? And you didn't want to come with me.
I've told you that they invited kings, queens, princes and princesses from the neighbor kingdoms.
What I didn't tell you was that I've fallen in love on that trip to Rose... "

"Really?ย 
With whom did you fall in love?
Why do you say you will never get married, even though you've fallen in love?
Did you fall in love with an already married woman, or what?
I'm sure she would divorce and marry the Peony's king, no matter to whomever she would be already married!"

Yibo silenced his cousin with a shocking statement, which the princess would have never expected:
"I said that it will never be a Wang queen, because I've fallen in love with...with a man...
It was a prince, not a princess, who caught my heart!"

"Oh, my good heavens, who would have thought?
The perfect, all mighty Wang Yibo is not that perfect after all!ย 
The Peony's king is homoual, ha, ha, ha!", the princess burst into a hysterical laughter.

Who is that prince, ha, ha, ha, or maybe a king?", Andy spoke between laughing hiccups , wiping her tears of laughter.

"I knew that you would laugh, and I know that I sound stupid, but at least I'm happy that I mannaged to chase your sadness away.
He is Beauty, the Rose king's heir, Xiao Zhan."

"Oh, Beauty, that prince, famous for his beauty.
I feel pity on you, my poor cousin, he is famous not only for his beauty, but also because he can't fall in love. That must be the reason for why he has been rejecting all of the attempts of gaining his heart, coming from the most beautiful women from his kingdom and beyond.
I heard that his father intends to organize a new hunting session next month, followed by a grandiose ball where he will invite the entire nobility from his kingdom and many heiresses of other kingdoms.
I heard that the king had enough and gave his picky son an ultimatum: he will choose his future wife at that ball!
I had in mind to participate at that ball. Who knows? Maybe I could make him fall in love with me, and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter