03 ~๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐”‚...๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป~part 01

Beauty and Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

ย 

ย 

A/n: I always read all of your comments ( it's easy, as there are a very few, though ), and even though I don't reply them all, I try to take everything you say into consideration. (This is more forย the Wattpad readers, because here on AFF, seems like you don'tย like too much this story, as I don't get any reactions at all. I'm seriously pondering about stopping to publishย  all my YiZhan stories on AFF.
If I'll do so, you can find the same stories on my Wattpad acc https://www.wattpad.com/user/draqlasdaughter)

But I also, have a question for you, my dear readers, esp for those who are asking for no conflictย or no angst.
I assume that many of the readers of my latest ffics, have watched and liked The Untamed. I'd like to ask you, would you have enjoyed it if the story line would have been something like this:
"Hi, I like you.
Hi, I like you, too.
Let's become soulmates.
Ok.
Let's kiss , then let's get married and have a bunch of kids!
Ok, let's live happily ever after!
~The End~"
There is no angst, no conflict, no nothing, but only happy pink hearts, do you like it?
Would you read my stories if I'd write them as such?
~Just asking~

PS: Not to spoil anything, but even though Iย  don't go easy on my characters' lives,ย  I like happy endings, as a reader and as an author as well.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Before starting to write, Wang Yibo hugged the journal at his chest, whispering like in a prayer:
"My dearest, beloved mama, how I'd wish you were here...
I don't remember much about you, and I'm sorry for that, I was just a baby, when you left.
But I do remember, like it was yesterday, your calming voice and the warmness of your protecting arms.
How I'd wish you were here to...But, mama, I will not cry again, instead I will talk to you through this journal.
Ma', I will start with telling you about the prince of my heart and about how we met for the first time.
Yes, a prince, which is what he is, not only literally (he's the Rose kingdom's prince), but besides owning my heart, heย  owns everything that a fairytales prince is supposed to own, especially a stunning beauty and anย  outstanding personality.ย 
And also...the most delicious taste that I have ever savoured.
Yes, taste, because Iย  tasted his heavenly lips, I will never forget that feeling, ufff..Sorry, mama.

But, let me start with the very beginning."

ย 


ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ~๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐”‚...๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป~

ย 

The Peony kingdom's envoys arrived at the Rose's palace, late in the night, too late for joining the welcoming ceremonies. Therefore we didn't meet any from the other kingdoms guests, neither any of the Rose's royalties or nobilities.
As the first hunting session started right the next morning, I finally got to meet the Rose's king, and present my king's homage.ย 
King Xiao thanked us and excused his son, for not joining the hunting, as he sprained his ankle a day before.

Telling the truth, hunting for me was never to die for, but I enjoy riding, so the day would not be totally wasted.ย 

I was happily riding the horse that I chose from Rose's stalls, breathing in the fresh air of the mountain forest, when a loud scream jumped to my attention.

ย 

ย 

It didn't sound like a hunted animal scream, but rather like a humanly "Heelp!".

I spurred the horse to go faster in the direction of the river, from where the cries for help kept coming.
What I saw from the cliff of the mountain I had arrived, was a woman who was struggling to swim against the river currents.
When I got closer, I understood why she was acting so foolishly odd.
Her long robe was trapped under a heavy rock, and she couldn't get out from the turbulent waters.ย 
Besides that, I found out later that he didn't even know how to swim.
Yes, he, not she, because the person in distress was a man, as I've learned later.

I dismounted in great hurry and ran as fast as I could.
I jumped in the water and used my whole strength to move the rock, but I just couldn't.
It was too heavy and too big.
I assumed that it was a piece detached from the nearby cliff and rolled down in the river.
Theย  man was damn lucky that the rock didn't fall on him, but it just got trapped underneath a part from his clothes.

Iย  remembered that I had a knife in the hunting quiver bag, so I ran back to the horse,ย  shouting in my way:
"Hang on there, try to keep your nose out of the water and hold your hands on that wooden stick that I gave you , I'll be back in a moment!"

After cutting the clothes, I have finally managed to release him from under the rock.

I couldn't see his face, as it was hidden behind his long wet hair, except his chin:
"Oh, my god, you're bleeding!", I shouted in horror, noticing the string of blood sneaking down his chin.
I turned my back at him and crouched in the water, holding onto the slippery rock and shouted again:
"Hop in, my lady!"ย 

I felt his hands removing the wet locks of hair plastered onto my back.
I was wearing long hair at that time, traditional style, and when I ran to the river my hat fell down.Therefore my long hair that was previously squeezed under the hat, was now hanging wet and heavy down my back.

"Thank you, sir, for saving me.
I will take care for you to be properly rewarded.
But as you might figure out now, from my voice, I'm not a lady.
But even though, I will not reject your offer, only if it's still on.
I admit that I don't know how to swim, besides that, I feel pretty dizzy, and also I can't walk properly with this damned sprained ankle.", he spoke, while hoping onto my back.

ย 

ย 


"Sprained ankle?
Are you by any chance, Beaut...ermm?", I asked, breathing heavily. Not only because of the effort, but moreย  because of our cheeks plastered together and...ย  his voice...
Oh, his voice was doing something to my heart...and I didn't even see him yet.

"Yes, I'm Beauty, don't refrain yourself from calling me Beauty, everyone does that, and it doesn't bother me anymore, like it used to, when I was a kid.
Oh, I'm sorry for being such a thick-skinned jackass, you are working hard here, and I keep blubbering, stop me from talking!"

Oh, god, those adorable giggles!
That hot breath tickling my cheek!
Those arms pressing my chest!
My hands squeezing those thighs!

How long were his legs anyway?

And what the heck was happening to me?


We have finally managed to crawl out from the water, and I dropped carefully my precious load on the dry gravel, while speaking to him:
"How did you get on there, trapped like that, especially that you don't know how to swim?
And, why were you even wandering around with a sprained ank...?"
But my words stuck in my throat, when I turned around and faced him.

I got rooted in the spot, that much awe stricken I got.
Oh, mamma, how can I put his beauty into words?
No, I just can't, it would be an impossible task.
I saw some beautiful human beings in my life, but the way he made me feel was beyond my understanding.

ย 

ย 

"I don't know who you are and if I can trust you, but I'm very grateful to you,ย  thank you for saving a fool's life who was always stubbornly refused to learn how to swim. ", he whispered, tucking a wet long strand of hair behind his adorable ear.

Yes, mama, adorable ear, adorable is one from the right words to describe him.ย 
I am, now, silently squealing, just at the memory of his adorable pout, while calling himself a fool".

"Of course that you can trust me, but beforeย  anything else, allow me to take care of your injury. I don't know where that blood is coming from, though.", I said, cupping his angelic face into my palms and trying to check out the possible bleeding injuries.
"God, you're beautiful!", I couldn't refrain myself.

"Thanks I guess, but my name is not God, but Beauty, he, he!", he chuckled. Adorably, I must add.
"Andย  you shouldn't worry about the blood, I'm not injured. I just have a sensitive nose for some reason, it's bleeding sometimes, especially when I'm tired or stressed or...but what am I even telling you, why should you care about my bleeding nose, ha, ha, ha?
Anyways, I must warn you that I talk too much, as my father keeps scolding me about.
Oh, and I smile and laugh too much...for a noble prince, who should be more imposing and solemn, .", Beauty spokeย  almost in one breath, with no pause, puncturing my heart with his wide blinding smile reaching to his half crescent moon eyes.ย 

ย 

ย 

How could I have re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter