The Beginning

The 'Sasaeng's' Rebellion

Here I am standing in the freezing cold, in an abandoned warehouse as the group of 5 girls wrapped the unconscious body tightly to the chair.

One girl who was too excited got a bit too close, as she stretched her rough hands to gently the face of the so called Minhyun.

Her hand was slapped violently by this teams captain.

Mina.

The insanely beautiful girl, that everyone envied for her long volumized chocolate hair and her skinny 'figure'.

Just by looking at her, it's obvious that she's full of treatments. Only achievable by using cash.

Her hair was curled, sprayed and dyed by professionals.

Her figure was easily made by surgeons.

She was nothing if you were to compare her to the natural Beyonce.

Mina sneered at the girls as she warned them darkly not to go near him.

I would of expected that she would of claimed the body as hers...

But she would of been beaten down by people with higher statuses. I wish she was.

''Youngsoon'' Mina's voice boomed 

''Mwuh?'' i asked coldly as she walked gracefully to me. Putting her hands on top of my shoulders as she led me to the body.

''Do you know who this is?''She whispered softly

''Minhyun'' I simply said

''What group is he in?'' She asked again

''NU'EST''

''And what position is he in?'' Her questions were starting to annoy me 

''He's the vocalist''

''Hmph'' She said as she let go off my shoulders

''I see that you don't even know that he's the lead vocalist, where he came from, where he lives, what dorm he's staying at-''

I cut her of as i didn't want to hear her annoying voice any longer.

''I get it, i don't know everything about him. I don't need to know'' With that i glared at her.

She crooked her v-line jaw as she stood staring at me.

Why do I hate her?

Look at her.

A female whose stuck up her own arse, thinking she's going to get any guy she see's. 

It's pathetic that I even pity her..

She was the one that bullied me the most into turning me into a Sasaeng..

She was the one that was once my best friend.

She was once normal.

How can I not hate her for changing and dragging me along with it? I would be crazy not to hate her.

''Well.. It's good that you don't pay a lot attention to him. This shows that you would be the one taking care of him in the 3 months that we have him in. Since you seem like a well reserved girl. Aren't you lucky?'' She smirked as she obviously knew that I hate this sort of thing.

How can I be responsible for him? I thought as i looked evilly at him.

But why did we capture him in the first place?

It was to 'help' him.

*2 weeks ago*

I was at the area's Sasaeng's meeting as everyone gathered round to the leader of all Sasaeng's.

Hana. The short, chubby Hana.

She may be short and chubby, but that girl... Is vicious.

She's the richest of them all, having strong younger sisters to protect her.

Her crazy parents don't mind her Sasaeng's activity.

They think it's a great way to earn money at her age... Tssh my is it great.

She looked at all of us with her cake covered face before speaking.

''Now girls and boys'' She smirked at us before she continued

''I have made a plan that would keep us entertained for a long lasting 3 months''

Everyone started talking.

Hana raised her hands to shush everyone

''We have decided to kidnap one of the rookie idols''

Everyone this time was talking louder, some even screamed in excited.

But this... Was stupid.

Haven't we already caused enough problems?

''In 2 weeks time we will have our little Minhyun from NU'EST in our hands, but we must work together to get him! Surprisingly it is not because we're being self-fish, it's because we're going to help him''

Help him? She's crazy right? Why would he need help?

''We're going to make him a lot more popular''

From then on wards Sasaeng's began to plan the kidnapping mission.

I just stood and watched as the gleeful girls jump about to NU'EST's song Face. The lyrics we're extraordinary. I'm pleased they didn't do anything about love.. Love always brings you pain. But then this is a about friendship.. Unfortunately friendship doesn't seem so important in the Sasaeng society. What a shame.

The plan was simple.

Once NU'EST came out of their practice room, a hundred Sasaeng's would swarm past them, while another would snatch Minhyun then hit him on the side of his neck to make him fall unconscious. 

It was too easy, we could of done it any time though.. Why now?

*Present*

Obviously the plan succeeded...

I stared back at Mina as she was about to leave with the rest of the Sasaeng's.

''What the hell am I supposed to do with him? I cant drag him back to my place on my own''

She looked back and smirked, ''you have a phone and some cash, call the taxi driver'' she simply said.

I looked back at Minhyun as i carefully walked up to him.

''This is just the beginning.. Minhyun?'' 


Ok so this is your author-nim.

How you doing? xD

Anyways, this is the first chapter, hoped you enjoyed it.

I usually put gifs in the end of my chapters but since NU'EST is new i could only find one that was usable.

Remember i do not own these amazing gifs.

Whose your favourite? :D