another fic ends :)

Blue Skies

He didn’t know why he returned, but when he saw Ryeowook sitting, waiting diligently he felt like hitting his self. What’s worse Ryeowook never once hated him. he wished he would’ve just shown some anger then it would’ve make things easier. Instead, Ryeowook was calling for him and hugged him.

“Big brother… I’m scared.”

 

“Big brother Donghae… big brother… big brother… sorry big brother… sorry…” Ryeowook keep repeating these words, Ryeowook kept sticking to him no matter how much he throws him aside. Ryeowook doesn’t have anything to be sorry about, HE was the one who needs to apologize.

 

“Kibum, don’t leave me okay?” Donghae whispered hoarsely and held unto Kibum’s arms.

“What a stupid thing to ask.” Kibum smiled.

 

*~*~*~*~*

“I’m taking my brother back.” Donghae unsympathetically stated as he leisurely sat on the doctor’s seat.

“Brother!” exclaimed Ryeowook.

“What are you doing here?!” Seohyun asked.

“I asked the doctor to give us some time. Well, Kyuhyun’s a good friend of mine anyway.” Donghae replied with a smirk. “Like I said, I’m taking my brother back. I’m his legal guardian after all.”

“And what, bring danger to Ryeowook again? I thought you hated having him around, you’ve always resented him when all Ryeowook did was look up to you.” Seohyun was close to tears.

“I know. Sorry, I know you really care about Ryeowook. You’ve done a better job at being his big sister than me being the big brother but…”

Ryeowook suddenly started sobbing incoherently which surprised both Seohyun and Donghae. What surprised Seohyun more was how fast Donghae reached Ryeowook’s side and showed his concern.

“Yah! Stop crying, a man only cries three times.” He ordered but his threat was weak, aside from barking at Ryeowook he was also checking up on him – where does it hurt? Does he need anything? Did he do something?

 

Ryeowook hugged Donghae. “Brother… I missed you very much! Please let me sleep in your house again, I will be very good. I won’t play inside. I’ll keep my toys after playing. Big sister Seohyun and everyone are really nice but… brother, I really missed you.”

No one spoke a word after that. “Yah, you’re leaving snot and staining my suit.” Donghae calmly said. “But that’s okay.” He added as he exchanged looks with Seohyun.

Seohyun sighed deeply. “Ryeowook, let’s go.”

“NO!” and Ryeowook held tightly around Donghae’s waist.

“You have to let go. Your things are still in the house, we still have to pack them up.” Seohyun said and smiled. Ryeowook ran up to Seohyun and gave her a tight hug.

“I’ll come visit.” She glared at Donghae.

“And what? Do a check-up, sure. Whatever makes your day.”

 

*~*~*~*~*

Donghae never thought that he would have this sort of relationship with his brother again. Seeing the childish brawl in front of him, he wondered if this was just a dream, if it were, he wished he will never wake up again. Though everything seemed fine, he still got a long way to go and he’s got all the time he needs.

 

“What the heck are you saying you brat?!” Kibum scowled. “Donghae’s mine.” He said as he grabbed on to Donghae possessively.

“Why? Big brother isn’t a girl, I love big brother and I also love big sister Seohyun. I think they should marry each other.” Ryeowook said. Kibum was about to blow.

“Wookie, Donghae and I are cousins.”

“Make your reason stronger, seems like you like his crazy idea.” Kibum snapped at Seohyun.

Donghae slowly, affectionately patted Kibum’s head. “Kibummie, it’s not like you to get affected like that.”

“Anyway Wookie, when Yong and I get married want to stay with us? You like Yong right?” Seohyun said. Ryeowook nodded and welcomed the idea.

“I thought you already accepted the fact that I’m taking care of my own brother.” Now Donghae was irritated.

“I was until I found out your ual preferences.” Retorted Seohyun.

“What’s wrong with that, you racist?!” Kibum said.

“It’s not a good example for him! I just hope you keep it wholesome in front of him.”

“Stop smiling there and come take my side.” Kibum ordered Donghae.

Donghae got out of his hold and went inside the house. “Sorry, got work to do.”

 

THE END~