Lied

A Fangirl's Diary 3: Piggy's Revenge

 

 

 

 

A Fangirl's Diary Season 3 [Piggy's Revenge]

Chapter 16

 

 

 

 

[TZ’s Note: Sorry for the long wait. I have to compose myself first and think of the plot of this fanfic. I finally came up with a concrete story full of twists and I’m so happy about it. This is one of the stories that I consider as my masterpiece because I like it myself. :) And I’m glad that I considered L and Infinite in this story. Because it just added the spice to the plot. Teehee. Oh, well. It’s L’s turn. Who is Eunmi to her? Do you guys know who Eunmi is? And just a little reminder for this chapter, Guys. READ BETWEEN THE LINES. Thank you and enjoy my update. ^^]

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

“When you love someone, they become a part of you. Maybe that’s why it hurts so much when you lose someone you love. Because you also lose a part of yourself.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L’s POV

 

 

 

 

“Comeback… Eunmi.” I was staring at the sky when I said that. I took a deep sigh, making sure that the air will fill my lungs.

 

A tear unknowingly escaped my eye. It has been 9 months. 9 months and I’m still here, everyday. Waiting for her. Waiting for her to comeback.

 

I lowered my head and cried more.

 

Until I suddenly felt a warm hand caressing my back. I suddenly felt comfort. Comfort that my members haven’t gave since she was gone. They knew about my situation. They all knew.

 

They once warned me, about how Eunmi might hurt me. Or cause trouble to my career. But I didn’t care. I was so in love back then. I never listened to them. I just followed my heart.

 

But following my heart seemed to be a very wrong move. Because I followed my heart, I was here. Sitting here, waiting for her. Even if there’s no assurance that she’ll comeback. Even if I have no damn idea where she is, how is she doing, or is she even alive, I’m still waiting.

 

 

“You’re hurt. I understand. You can always tell me anything, L-ssi. I’m here to listen. If you want me to forget everything after this, I will.” The new housekeeper told me.

 

I just looked at her with my blank expression. Why is this girl being so kind to me? She barely even knows me.

 

I closed my eyes. It has been almost a year. Yet, the effect was still the same. Still the same.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

“One whiskey, Please?” I told the bartender as soon as I sat on one of the stools.

 

 

“L! Wait for us, Dude!” Sunggyu yelled, catching up.

 

We’re here at the Cosmo Bar, finished having some fun after winning the number one spot on the charts again.

 

 

“I’m not gonna join you guys at the Noraebang. I’ll just stay here.” I said, taking a sip on my drink.

 

 

“Arsh. You’re really no fun, L.” Dongwoo laughed.

 

 

I just ignored him and continued drinking my whiskey.

 

 

“Give me a cocktail.” I heard a woman ordered to the bartender. She arrived a few moments after the Hyungs left. They are probably at the Noraebang now, having fun.

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at the girl beside me. She’s not a usual party girl type. She’s wearing jeans and T-Shirt. Just like a normal person.

 

 

I paid no attention after that. I’m here to relax my mind.

 

 

“Ohmygawd. Why ish everything show blurry?” She asked out loud, looking a little bit tipsy.

 

 

“Miss, are you okay?” I asked from my seat.

 

 

“Wh-Who are you?” She asked, pointing me her finger, together with her foggy eyes.

 

 

“I’m just no one. I’m asking you if you’re okay.”

 

 

“Are you really ashking me if I’m okay? Hihi. What if I’ll tell you that I’m not?”

 

 

I didn’t respond after that.

 

 

“My life ha-----.“ She stopped talking and put her hand on , I think she wants to puke.

 

 

I quickly grabbed and hand and dragged her to the sink nearby. And there, she vomited.

 

 

“Uh! My friend told me that cocktails are not that strong!” She exclaimed, knocked out of her drunken senses.

 

 

“You don’t know that cocktails are strong? Why did you drink it?”

 

 

“Well, I saw it on TV and I really like its colour. So I tried it. And I want to… forget something..”

 

 

“You’re still a high schooler, aren’t you?” I asked with my arms crossed.

 

 

“I’m not! I graduated last year!”

 

 

“But you’re still not allowed to enter bars!”

 

 

“Who do you think you are to prohibit me like that?! This is my first time bar hopping and I want it to be memorable! You’re just going to ruin it like an assh*le!” She yelled at me.

 

 

Instead of being angry, I was amazed. It was my first time encountering a girl like this. The L everyone used to know might have slapped this girl talking dirty and calling him an assh*le. But I was more surprised when I found her very fierce and attractive.

 

 

“Okay, fine. You want to stay here? What for?”

 

 

“I-i… Just want to forget about my problems. Just even once. My friend told me that I might forget my problems once I drink alcohol.”

 

 

“Okay.. But allow me to stay with you.”

 

 

“Okay, if that’s what you want. What’s your name, Mister?”

 

 

“M-myungsoo.” I was surprised. I allowed her to address me as Myungsoo. A thing that I never do. I want everyone to call me L. Except for my Mom. She’s so special to me to just regard me as L.

 

 

“Myungsoo? Nice name. I’m Eunmi.” Eunmi is her name.. I just smiled at her.

 

 

“Sorry for calling you an assh*le a while ago, Myungsoo.  Well, you really got me there. I was really pissed off.”

 

 

“It’s alright. And I’m sorry too.”

 

 

“I broke up with my boyfriend.” She said, without looking at me.

 

 

“I broke up with him not because I want to. Not because I don’t love him anymore. I broke up with him because.. I had to.”

 

 

I just looked at her, saying nothing. This is what I’m good at, listening to other people’s stories and problems.

 

 

“I really love that guy. He’s the leader of the bully, kingka group in their school. But when he met me, he changed. We were so happy back then. But I have to leave him.”

 

 

“He didn’t stop running after me, trying to reconsider our relationship. As much as I want to, I can’t. If I have to make him hate me, I will.”

 

 

I furrowed my eyebrows, why? I don’t understand.

 

 

“You’re probably confused. There’s a big reason why I can’t compromise with him. And that reason, I can’t say it.”

 

 

“I understand.”

 

 

Eunmi turned her attention to the entrance of the bar. She was shocked, panicking. I don’t know what’s happening. The next thing I knew, she kissed me. Just a smack but my heart felt like it’s going to pump out of my chest, throbbing hard. And this is the first time I felt something like this.

 

 

The moment she pulled out on the kiss, she can’t look at me on the eyes.

 

 

“I’m sorry. I-I don’t know what has gotten to me.”

 

 

“It’s alright.” I said, trying to smile.

 

 

No need to lie, Eunmi. I saw it clear on my eyes. You kissed me because you saw your ex-boyfriend. He was there. Congratulations, you succeed. He must have hated you now. Just like the way you want it to be. And me? It’s alright, the moment you made me taste your lips, I already knew. I’ll be there for you, and I won’t leave you no matter what.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

[TZ’s Note: Are you guys guessing who Eunmi’s boyfriend is? Hihi. :3 Comment and guess! :) Of course, don’t forget to subscribe and upvote, please. :)]

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | UPVOTE

 

 

Follow me on Twitter: @AdjacentJSL (Link)