[02] - Kim Himchan

A Fangirl's Diary 3: Piggy's Revenge

 

 

A Fangirl's Diary Season 3 [Piggy's Revenge]

Chapter 02

Posted last: 05.11.12

 

 

 

 

[A/N: So... Here’s the poster and background. ^_^ It’s cute, isn’t it? :3 No one guessed the correct answer. ^_^ who is that guy? Let’s all find out. ^_^]

 

 

 

 

You reached your class and your new classmates are staring at you just like what the others did.

“Okay, class. We have our new student here. She’s the scholar from Honggik Academy. She passed the rigorous scholarship exam. Please introduce yourself.” The teacher said.

“N-Nae. Uhh.. Choneun Kim Yoora imnida. I hope we could all get along well.” You said.

“No, thanks.” One girl who’s chewing a bubble gum said.

“Ya, Ji Eun-ssi. Be respectful! Okay, Yoora-ssi. Please take the seat next to Hyosung-ssi.” The teacher ordered you.

You went to your seat and the girl with thick eye glasses smiled at you.

“Oh no. The two weirdos seemed to be getting along well.” The girl from a while ago said again.

 

 

 

At lunch break, you went to the canteen and sat at the nearest empty seat you saw.

Just like earlier, everyone is staring at you.

*I think I should get used of this unreasonable attention*

You pulled out your lunch, a sandwich and yoghurt.

Suddenly, the thought of the guy earlier popped in your mind.

You can’t forget about him.

“Oh, Annyeong Yoora-ssi.” You turned and saw your girl seat mate.

“Annyeong. What was your name again?” You asked.

“I’m Hyosung. What are you doing there?”

“EH? I don’t understand you. What do you mean? I’m here to eat.”

“I know but what are you doing on that table? Someone already owned that. Omo. You better get of there. They’re coming!”

Scared, you obliged and sat at the nearest seat.

You turned your attention to the canteen’s door, 5 blonde guys are coming while girls are squealing.

“Who are they?” You asked Hyosung.

“They’re this school’s Kingka Group. They’re seniors like us. The guy in front, his name is Yongguk. He is violent and cruel. His family owns 21 bank corporations not just in Korea but worldwide. Beside him is Yongjae, he is the brain of the group. He loves science too much especially chemicals. His family owns the biggest and most successful winery in Korea. The guy next to him is Jongup, the heir of Moon Creations. His family makes and designs dresses for Celebrities in Hollywood. The last one is Zelo. His real name is Junhong. His family owns the largest toy company in Seoul and the onther member, Daehyun, is not here. I don’t know why. Oh, and lastly. Kim Himchan. He’s the most popular one among girls. His family owns 72 branches of malls not just in Korea but also in Taiwan.”

*Himchan.. So, Himchan is his name.. Him chan…..*

 


 

 

[A/N: So, it was Himchan. ^_^ Not really interesting update. ^_^ SPAM. Comment and subscribe]