Vanished

A Fangirl's Diary 3: Piggy's Revenge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Fangirl's Diary Season 3 [Piggy's Revenge]

Chapter 17

 

 

 

 

[TZ’s Note: A little long update. Continuation of the flashback from the previous chapter. Again, read between the lines. So you’ll know what will happened next. Enjoy! :)]

 

 

 

 

 

“If your tears have been frozen because you’re trying to stop it from falling, from pretending not to be hurt from something, come to me. I may not stop your heart from bleeding but I can give you mine to keep you living.”

 - Unknown.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

That wasn’t the last time I saw Eunmi. After what happened at the bar, I never stopped looking for her. And I found her at some exclusive village.

 

 

“Myungsoo? What are you doing here?” She asked, smiling as she saw me outside their house, waiting for her.

 

 

“I looked for you.”

 

 

“Oh~ what do you need?”

 

 

 

“Nothing. I just want to confirm if we’re friends?”

 

 

“Are you seriously asking me that? Of course, we are! Whattheheck?”

 

 

I laughed. That’s the start of our friendship.

 

 

We always go out, having some fun. I fell for her. I knew I would even from the start. She’s not hard to fall in love with.

 

 

“What’s with the smile?” The hyungs asked as soon as I stepped my foot inside our dorm, with a bright smile flashed on my face.

 

 

“Nothing.” I said, but my smile was still there.

 

 

“You’re in love.” Hoya, being the silent yet observant one said.

 

 

“Really? But you already know, L. We’re not allowed to date.” Sunggyu said.

 

 

“I’m not dating her. She doesn’t even know that I like her.”

 

 

“Oh~ So it’s a one sided love? Just piece of advice, L. Don’t take it seriously and manage your responsibilities.”

 

 

“I know my obligations, Hyung. And I can balance them.” I said, assuring him that I can.

 

 

But, I guess I’m not.

 

 

After 2 months, it was MAMA Awards. We were nominated as the Artist of the Year so our presence there is really important.

 

 

On our way to the airport, Eunmi’s mom called me and said that Eunmi was rushed at the hospital because she fainted.

 

 

I went to the hospital without a second thought. I panicked. When I was there, I saw Eunmi. Peacefully lying on the bed, dazed at the ceiling.

 

 

“Myungsoo..”  She called me.

 

 

“What happened, Eunmi?” I asked her while holding her hand.

 

 

“It was nothing, no need to worry. Just.. indigestion.”

 

 

“Are feeling okay now?”

 

 

“Yes. I am.”

 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

 

“Stop it, Myungsoo. Im okay, okay? No need to worry. And thanks for being here.”

 

 

“No problem, Eunmi.”

 

 

“Can you take me to the playground where we used to hangout?”

 

 

“Now?”

 

 

“Yeah. Can you? There’s a wheelchair over there.”

 

 

“I thought it was just indigestion? What’s the use of the wheelchair?”

 

 

“I don’t want to be exhausted from walking, Myungsoo. Take me there, please.”

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

“Why do you want to go here?” I asked.

 

 

“This is the place where we always hangout and kill time. I just want to be here.”

 

 

“Oh~”

 

 

“What’s with the outfit today, Myungsoo?” She asked. Oh, I forgot. I rushed all the way here wearing my airport fashion.

 

 

“We were about to board a while ago. For the MAMA Awards at Singapore. But I went to the hospital after I heard what happened to you.”

 

 

“Oh, thank you, Myungsoo.”

 

 

“Anything for you, Eunmi.”

 

 

“Can you take me at the swings, Myungsoo?”

 

 

“Okay.” And I took her there. She touched the swing and smiled.

 

 

“It was a month ago, I can still remember it. We were playing here. Just like a kid. This is the place where I felt true happiness after such heartbreak. And I felt it… with you. This is the place when I realized that I am so lucky to have you. And to be loved by you.” She said. I was shocked. She knew that I was in love with her?

 

 

“You’re actions are so suspicious, Myungsoo. No wonder I figured out your feelings in an instant. And… I am glad the moment I knew that. You were always there for me. And have done countless things for me.  Myungsoo, I think.. I love you too.”

 

 

The moment I heard that, my heart felt like it’s going to explode out of happiness. I don’t know what to do. My happiness is over flowing.

 

 

The next thing I knew, she grabbed my head and kissed me. I smiled and answered her kisses. I love you, Eunmi.

 

 

“Can you meet me here tomorrow. Exactly 6PM. Wait for me.” She said the moment she pulled away from our kiss.

 

 

“I will, Eunmi. I’ll wait for you.”

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

The next day, I did as what I told her. I waited for her.

 

7PM, she’s not here yet. Maybe because of the traffic. Yeah, I’ll wait for her. I promised to.

 

8PM. 9PM. 10PM. Hours passed and she nowhere to be found. Where could she probably be? I’m trying to contact her cell phone but it’s out of coverage.

 

And that was the last time I saw the girl I love.

 

Each day passed, I was always at the park by 6PM. waiting for her.

 

 

“I reminded you, didn’t I? The girl you chose over MAMA Awards left you. Where is she? She’s probably out there, kissing other guys at the bar the way he did to you!” Sunggyu hyung yelled.

 

I did not control my anger anymore, my fist landed on his face.

 

 

“You deserve that. Don’t demand respect from me if you don’t respect Eunmi.” I calmly said and went to my room.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, L-ssi.” Yoora said.

 

 

“No need to be sorry. It’s not your fault.”

 

 

“Well, I’m not sorry because it was my fault. Because it’s really not my fault. I was sorry because I can feel your pain.” She explained.

 

 

“Whatever. Let’s go home.”

 

 

“Alright.”

 

 

--

 

 

YOORA’s POV

 

 

 

My heart softened after hearing L’s unfortunate story. We were on the same boat. I have an unfortunate story as well. It’s about abuse and bullying. And his was.. Heartbreak.

 

I don’t know what I should feel about Eunmi. Hearing L’s story, she seemed to be a kind person. There probably is a reason why she disappeared. But her fault was she never let L know about it. Tsk.

 

 

 

“Yoora? L? Where have you been?” Jinri-Eonni asked the moment we arrived at the dorm.

 

 

“Ah! J-just somewhere, Unnie. I saw L-ssi walking back here at the dorm so we walked together.” I made up an excuse.

 

 

“I’m tired. Yoora, bring some milk in my room.” L cooly went to his room with his hands on his pocket.

 

 

So cool~

 

 

--

 

*knock knock*

 

 

“Come in.” I heard him say.

 

 

I entered his room, holding the glass of milk he told me to make.

 

 

“How’re you feeling right now, L?” I asked, placing the milk on his side table.

 

 

“….”

 

 

“I understand. Drink this milk. It’ll help feel better.” I was about to exit his room when..

 

 

“Thank you.” I was just a whisper. But I heard it. I secretly smiled and closed the door.

 

 

I hope everything will be fine soon, L.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | UPVOTE