[07] - Infatuation ♥

A Fangirl's Diary 3: Piggy's Revenge

 

 

 

A Fangirl's Diary Season 3 [Piggy's Revenge]

Chapter 07

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: Another update! Yoohoo~ Sorry if I can update as often as I promised. School is stressing me much. But here’s an update~]

 

 

 

[Himchan’s POV]

 

 

 

Its dismissal time and I went at the B.A.P lounge first to fix my things.

I pulled out my Calculus book for another fake tutorial with Yoora.

“Himchan, can we talk?” I heard Yongguk-Hyung asked.

“Hyung? Can we have it some other time? I still have to meet Yoora. She’s probably waiting for me now.” I said as I took steps.

But I was stopped by his tight grip on my arm.

 

 

I gave in and slouched myself at the white couch.

He sat at the brown one.

“About what, Hyung?” I asked, irritated.

“About Yoora. Tell me what she is to you.”

“Uhh.. I, myself doesn’t know too, hyung.”

“Tell what you feel.”

“I get excited every dismissal. I’m happy when I’m with her.”

“Now, describe her physical appearance.”

“Yoora is fat. Has short curly hair. Ugly. Nerdy. Simple. Short and has a dark skin complexion.”

“Describe Ji Eun.”

“Ji Eun is really pretty. Rich-looking.  Has long straight hair. Wears accessories.  Applies make-up on her face. Has a fair complexion.”

“In other words?”

“Yoora…. Is the total opposite of my taste in girls?”

I frowned at the reality.

“Exactly. Kim Yoora is from a family of unfortunate penniless fellows while you, Kim Himchan is one of the Bap Members. The richest group in town.”

“Hyung.. Are you trying to imply something?”

“Yes.. I mean. No, Himchan. I was just saying that Yoora is a fool when it comes to guys even though she tops the class. She never had a boyfriend and never been kissed until you came. Those types of girls like Yoora are USED in a good reason. She is gullible so you can ask her to do your paper works for free. And the best part is, it is a pleasure for her.” He smirked.

“So, you’re saying that my feelings for her are just---“

“Nothing.  Infatuation? Maybe.  The thing is you’re challenged about her. She’s not like your other fangirls who are obsessed over you and stalk you for 24/7. I actually don’t care about these matters that concern her but since you’re involved, I thought that I should take my action. To make things straight, if you, Kim Himchan, still wants to continue your little game with that fat , we can find a new Bap member that will replace you.” He said, stood up and walked away with his hands on his pocket.

 

I don’t know why but what Hyung said strike through me.

BIG TIME.

I was blind all these time.

I never saw that it is impossible for me to like a girl like Yoora.

Maybe I just felt sympathy.

Maybe I just thought that she doesn’t deserve to e bullied.

Maybe I just felt like she needed company.

I must snap out of myself.

There’s no way a Kim Yoora will take everything away from me.

NEVER.

 



 

 

[A/N: Dont forget to comment and Subscribe.^^]