[03] - Yongguk

A Fangirl's Diary 3: Piggy's Revenge

 

 

 

A Fangirl's Diary Season 3 [Piggy's Revenge]

Chapter 03

Posted last: 05.16.12

 

 

 

[A/N: Sorry for not updating for.. 4 days, I think? I got fond of watching Dream High 2. But here’s an update. ^^]

 

 

 

 

“I like Zelo the most. He’s so cute and adorable. How ‘bout you?” Hyosung asked you.

“Hmm.. H-Himchan?”

“Oh~ Nice choice. I can’t blame you. He is really good looking and stuff. But a lot of girls are already craving for him. You got a lot of competition.” She said. “Oh. There goes Daehyun. The son of the owner of Horizon Casting Agency. “

“Oh~” You said, shrugging it off and continued on starring at Himchan.

*He’s so dreamy.. My first kiss*

Then suddenly, it felt like someone snapped you.

“What did you just said? HORIZON CASTING AGENCY?!”

“Yeah.. Are you deaf or what?”

“He is.. Jung Daehyun..”

“Yeah~ how’d you know, Yoora?”

“Come on!” You grabbed Hyosung’s hand and dragged him towards the table of B.A.P.

You stopped and the 6 blondes looked at you.

The guy, who you conclude was Yongguk, eyed you from head to toe.

“What do you want?” He rudely asked.

Everyone at the canteen was shocked by your actions.

No one dared to come near B.A.P unless it’s Baby Day.

Baby Day is the day where all of the Babies, members of B.A.P’s own club, will have a chance to e with them which is every Friday.

“Daehyunnie, Annyeong~ Do you remember me? It’s me, Yoora. ^^” You said.

*Aish. What the hell is she doing here? Aishh..* Daehyun thought.

“Do you know her, Daehyun?” Yongguk asked.

Daehyun shook his head, “A-Ani.”

“Mwo? You don’t know me? It’s me, Yoora.” You repeated.

“Didn’t you hear him?! He said he doesn’t know you! Now get your ugly face and fat off here!” Yongguk yelled.

You just felt like someone is pulling you away.

“But I’m sure that he’s…..” You mumbled.

 

 

 

Yongguk chuckled as Hyosung pulled you away.

“I can’t believe that girls nowadays are that desperate. She’s making up stories and called Daehyun as ‘Daehyunnie’.” Yongguk said.

“Yeah~ But aren’t you too rude, hyung?” Jongup asked.

“I don’t care about her. She’s the poor scholar, right? She’s probably hungry for money.” Yongguk said.

“But come to think of it, she doesn’t seem like she’s poor. Because poor people usually have nothing to eat. So they will starve and will be thin. But she’s not. Err.. Just saying.” Youngjae butted in.

“Stop blabbering nonsense, Youngjae.” Yongguk ordered.

“I know that girl.” Himchan said. “She’s the girl I hugged and kissed this morning.”

All of them, especially Daehyun was shocked.

“What the hell, Himchan?! You kissed her? How could you kiss just random girls? And not just a random girl. The ugly and the fat one!” Yongguk exclaimed.

“You’re being too severe. Hyung. Stop it.” Jongup said.

“Yeah~ She’s still a girl, she needs respect.” Zelo added.

“You can’t blame me. The Dean and the other teachers are running after me. I’m left with no choice.” Himchan said before Yongguk could reply.

“You just kissed a pig.” Yongguk hissed.

“Aish. Hyung, stop it, please?” Youngjae closed his book and glared at Yongguk. “You shouldn’t hate all girls just because one of them broke your heart.”

“Shut up.” Yongguk said.

“So it’s still about Eunmi, Hyung? Just because she dumped you then you’ll treat other girls like that?” Jongup asked.

“One more word and I’ll kill you, Moon Jongup.” Yongguk warned him.

“Why, hyung? You look so tough and strong outside but you’re actually an immature loser.” In just a millisecond, a tight fist landed on Jongup’s  jaw.

 



 

 

[A/N: Omona. Who is Eunmi? >< And who is Daehyun to Yoora? Omo. Stay tune, okay? I added new characters on the Foreword. ^^ Please take a look. Comment and subscribe~]