Moving?

Living With My Stupid Brother and His Stupid Friends [ DISCONTINUED ]

Ji Young P.O.V

   *Yawn* I hit my alram clock so it wouldn't ring. The ringing annoys me and it's too loud. I wake up before it so I don't let it ring. I stayed in bed for 5 for minutes to get motivated. I then got ready to go to school. I got up and brushed my teeth. My school doesn't have have uniforms because my school is laid back. I like it like that though. It makes it not a hassle to get your uniform all ready to go. 

I changed into this with a black flowy cardigan:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdYA96WVGHGXAPxFId9ag  And my hair was like this but black:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP0fx7Azjhq2bnsRCIcy7

I went downstairs and had a quick bowl of cereal. I forgot my black hat so I ran upstairs to get it. I grabbed my backpack and my skateboard and headed to school. It was a nice day to skateboard. No too hot, not too cold. It was a warm day with a slight breeze in my face with calmed my mood. I got to school with 7 minutes to spare. I smiled to myself and got up to get a water bottle for my day and headed to class. Everyone is scared of me so I get to class pretty quickly. I got to my class a little bit early and waited for the teacher. The rest of the day went by pretty fast considering I am a straight A student. I sighed as a I walked out of my class. I saw the queenkas flirting with guys and some of the queenkas were flirting with the kingkas. I don't like the queenkas or kingkas, all they do is flirt. When I got outside I sat on a bench and took out my skateboard. I skateboarded home as usual, it was a pretty normal day so far. When I got home I opened my dorr and put my backpack aside along with my skateboard. I saw 4 people sitting on my couch. I walked closer and they sensed my presence and looked towards me. I was really confused. There was 1 middle-aged woman, 2 of them were about the same age as the woman, and one of them looked about in his 20s. I approached them and I noticed one of them was my mom, the other 2 men were, I think were police officers, and the other one......well I couldn't regonize him. My mom said,"Oh hi honey!" "Uhhhh, hi? Who are these people?" She smiled slightly. "These 2 men are police officers," she said. I knew it. "Who's the other guy?" I asked. "He's your brother." "Okie and what are they doing here?" One of the police officers replied," We are kicking you out of your house. Minors can't live on their own." "WHAT?!? When was there a law of that?!?!?" I yelled almost. I tried to calm myself down but I knew it wasn't going to be easy. "It was just newly made and your mom doesn't want you to live alone either," the other guy said. "Well who I am I going to living with?" I said trying to agree with the idea. My mom smiled," You're going to be living with his brother and his friends." My eyes widend. "HUH?" "It's okay dear, he's very nice and caring and so are his friends, I think," I heard her whisper the last part since I have good ears. "Well can I atleast know his name?" I asked trying to change the subject. My mom and my brother looked eachother and smiled. "His name is.............."

 

-----------------------------------

 

HEHE! Who do you think is her brother? Comment please! =) And vote below!