Vietnam!

Living With My Stupid Brother and His Stupid Friends [ DISCONTINUED ]

Ji Young P.O.V.

    Ahhhhhhh! I feel so happy for some reason. I don't know if it's because of the beautiful scenery outside or.......well that's it! I feel like a child, I feel like I'm meant to be here, in Vietnam. I looked to my side and I saw a guy sleeping. Oh yeah, Yoseob. That guy I met on the flight. I waited for someone to ask mee for food, but in the meantime, I guess I will just listen to music. I listened to CL Love. I turned off my music for a bit as I saw Yoseob waking up in the corner of my eye. "Good morning, Ji Young!" I herd him say happily. Sheesh, how energetic can he be in the morning?! "Morning, Yoseob." I replied half-awake. I was getting sleepier listening to music. I saw a ladycoming on the side of Yoseob. "Good morning. How did you two sleep? Hopefully well, what would you guys like for breakfast?" She said smiling. She looked like this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIOU-cZMUCNIdF-U4xHc3  She looked nice and friendly. I smiled back at her and before I could say anything to her Yoseob started before me. He ordered a lot of food for his breakfast. I ordered my breakfast after his and she smiled and left. She told us it would take aboout 10-15 minutes. While we were waiting we asked eachother questions. "So, why are you going to Vietnam?" He asked. "Ummmmm....I'm going tto live with my sisters." I replied. "Why are they in Vietnam?" "Well uh, I was living with my so called "brother" but he really wasn't. So, I have to live with my sisters so someone can take care of me. And I'm Vietnamese so they're in Vietnam." I replied. He lookd like I told him too much. "Did I tell too much?" I asked. "No, no! It's just that's kind of confusing." I smirked a little. "Well, yeah my life is confusing." "Are your sisters pretty?" He asked suddenly. "Uh, yeah....." That question was kind of weird. "Do they look like you?" He asked curiously. "Not really, they look much more prettier than me." "But you're really pretty though!" He said like a kid. "I haven't been told that before." I looked down sadly. Yeah I was kind of bummed I wasn't as pretty as my sisters. "Well I think you're the prettiest girl I'e ever seen." I smiled at him. Our food arrived. Yoseob's breakfast looked like this:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSi_yt1Q28VS4uxeEZ8sG  And mine looked like this:     Our food looked really good. I'm definitely gonna take this plane again. Yoseob and I looked at eachother once, then dug into our food. We finished it in about 10 minutes. "Ahhhh, that was yummy!" Yoseob said smiling and rubbing his tummy. "Yeah that was yummy." I smiled. I saw the plane stopping. YES! We're here. I looked outside the window and smiled. It was so beautiful. Yoseob saw me smiling and looked out the window to. "Wow, it is pretty!" He smiled. He asked me for my number to keep in touch. We exchanged numbers and soon we got off the plane. I was so happy to go explore Vietnam and I was more happy to be outside in like 18 hours! I ran around being happy as usual. Yoseob started running to and we both started laughing and running together. We started laughing really hard until I saw my sisters. I stopped and my eyes went wide. I ran to them and hugged them. We started laughing as a family. Yoseob stopped and he intorduced himself my sisters and told them how we met on the plane. They smiled and Yoseob whispered to me,"You do look like them." I smiled. And hugged him goodbye as he left. "Wait! I didn't introduce you to my friends yet!" He yelled as he came running back. "Well, we can do that another time, I want to catch up with me sisters that I haven't seen since I was like a little kid!" He pouted. Then I pouted. He gave in to my aegyo as I felt so embarrassed doing aegyo. "Fine! I'll text or call you when I want to though!" He said as he ran away. He waved to me and I waved back. I smiled and went back to  my sisters. They bought me a strawberry smoothie with whipped cream on top. How did they know strawberry is my favorite......must be a sister thing. "You're probably wondering how we knew this was your favorite" The younger one said, Sooyoung. I nodded like a little kid. "We knew this was your favorite because you loved strawberries and whipcream when you were a kid." Hyemi said, the older one. "Oh okie!" I said happily drinking my smoothie. "Come on, we have to go home now!" Hyemi said ushering us to the car. "Woah your car is nice!" "Thanks, you designed it remember?" Sooyoung said giggling. "WHAT?!? I designed a car?!?" I was shocked. "Yeah you said you wanted a car like this when you were young and you draw a sketch off it." Sooyoung said. "And we made it!" Hyemi said finishing her sentence. "Oh!" I said amazed by my skills. "Well it's gonna be a long drive so just try to sleep guys." Hyemi said. Sooyoung and I nodded together and tried to sleep. Sooyoung plugged in her earbuds to her I-Phone and listened to music. Hyemi did the same, but she left one out. Now I know why I like music so much, my sisters do too! I did the same as Sooyoung and slowly drited away to the song Cherry Blossom Ending by Busker Busker. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woah! It's been a while. Sorry for the wait. Hope you guys enjoy this chappie!  Sorry again if there are some typos too! Don't get bored of this fanfic please! Well, more comments please and I don't think I'll put Ji Young with anyone, but that's just a guess. Well, I dont know what else to say, so hopefully I will update soon! BYE BYE! :)

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.