Hyukjin

Living With My Stupid Brother and His Stupid Friends [ DISCONTINUED ]

Hyukjin P.O.V.

     I was walking in our dorm when I saw very depressed looking Minwoo.

"What's wrong, hyung?" I asked concered. He sighed and looked at me. 

"Ji Young left and...I really want her to be back," He replied with sad eyes. I gave him a comforting smile and patted his back.

"It's ok, hyung. I bet she'll come and visit us soon," I said, not sure if it was going to happen. He smiled at me and I waslked away. I decided to go out. I don't know where I was walking to. I was just walking around this familiar neighborhood. I whistled as I walked on. It soon got pretty dark to an extent where I could barely see. I sighed. I deced to head back to the dorm, then someone caught my eye. I saw a petite figure moving inside a house. Is that, Ji Young? I walked foward to the house she was walking in. I didn't want to stalk her of course, that would be plain weird. I started to walk away. I honestly didn't know why Ji Young left. Minwoo hyung never talked about it, and I never pushed him to tell us. But, I was curious. I was walking back and forth. Should I go in? No, no, I shouldn't that'd be weird. I did that for a while till' I decided, not going in. I was walking away flickering on my flashlight until I heard a soft voice coming from the door. 

"Hello? Is anyone out here?" I heard a voice asked. I gasped quietly. I dived for a bush, bad move, I was very loud. I heard the girl scoff. I heard her footsteps get closer and closer. My heart was thumping. "AHA! Got ya!" She said snickering. Se pulled me up with one arm. 

"Uh, I didn't mean any harm," I replied quietly. She raised a brow. 

"Sure you didn't," She said pulling me in the house. I was confused. First, she accuses me of doing something bad and drags me into her house. 

"What are you doing?" I finally asked. She stopped and looked at me. 

"You're bleeding, idiot." She rolled her eyes. I looked at my arm. I had a cut. She laid me on the couch and started pampering me. I heard rustling coming from upstairs. I ignored it. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hyukjin-ssi?" A voice asked. I sat up.

"Ji Young?" I asked. She nodded.

"What are you doing here?" She wondered. 

"Ugghhh..." I stuttered.

"He cut himself trying to hide from me," The girl who was helping me said smiling. Ji Young laughed softly. Silence. 

"Oh! I didn't introduce you guys yet!" Ji Young said. "Hyukjin-ssi, this is my oldest sister, Hyemi, Hyemi, this is Hyukjin, there introduced," She said smiling. She has sisters? That's why she left. 

"You know him?" Hyemi asked pointing at me. Ji Young nodded. 

"He's one of Minwoo's friends," She said. 

"Ahhh..." Hyemi said. Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. 

"Eh? What's going on down here?" Another girls asked. I'm assuming that's one of Ji Young's sisters. She looked straight into my eyes. "Who is he?" She asked. 

"That's Hyukjin, one of Minwoo's friends," Hyemi introduced. The girl nodded.

"Well, I'm Sooyoung, second oldest and twin of Hyemi," She smiled as we shook hands. Twins? Well, that's why they look similiar, then again, they all do.

"Done," I heard Hyemi say. I almost forgot why I was here. My cut. 

"Oh, uh, thanks," I said bowing then leaving. 

"Wait!" Ji Young said. I stopped. She ran towards me. "Tell Minwoo I'm gonna come visit to the dorm," She said. I kept going. "AND!" She yelled. I stopped again. "What are you guys doing in Vietnam?" She asked. 

"Oh, we're doing some promotion stuff here, so we're staying here for a while," I answered. She made an "O" shaped with and nodded.

"Bye then!" She smiled and shut the door. I kept walking in the almost pitch black darkness. It was all dark besides some night lamps and my bright flashlight. I sighed. I have a lot to ask Minwoo.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

WOAH PEOPLE! I updated! WOOHOO! After what feels like a millions years! I'm sorry! I just had no ideas and I had been focusing on my other story a lot more! I'll try my best to even it out! Sorry for any typos and if it was dissapointing for some of you! I'm really super busy and tomorrow I have to go to a BIG party for my aunt and uncle's "wedding party", I don't even know what it is. They got married 4 years ago, but she did just come to America last year. 2 days before my birthday...-__- So she came here on GD's b-day! Talking about my b-day, I haven't told you how old I am! I'm *drumroll* ........technically 12. But only technically because I'm the year of the snake, so I'm turning 12 this year. And plus I'm so used to people asking me if I'm 12 or not ( I'm tall and big for my age ) I usually respond to people that I'm 12. It's a habbit now...-__- I'm only 11 still, I feel so young compared to other people on here! >.< I feel like a baby! >.< Anyways, I'm just really busy this week and next. But now it's summer! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!  And sorry for the short chappie.... :(