My Plane Flight

Living With My Stupid Brother and His Stupid Friends [ DISCONTINUED ]

Ji Young P.O.V.

     I felt someone shaking my lightly. I opened my eyes and saw my om looking at me smiling. "We're here honey." She said. "WE DROVE TO VIETNAM?!?" I yelled. "Oh no! We're just oat the airport!" My mom said suprised. "Oh yeah true." I lookd around and saw I parking lot. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the door. "Did you buy the tickets yet?" I asked half-asleep. "Yeah you've been sleeping for a while now." She replied. I was really surprised. That's why it was really dark outside. When we walked into the airport we went to the desk. "Hello!" Greeted the lady standing there. "Hi, we're here for the flight to Vietnam today." My mom said smiling at the lady. "Oh yes. It will be leaving in about 15 minutes or so. Please make yourself comfortable for the wait." Weird, she was always smiling. We smiled back and went to go sit. "The flight to Vietnam will be boarding now." The announcer said over the intercom. I walked to my plane and got on. I found a seat near the back and sat down. I took out my phone to listen to music. I felt someone sit next to me. I stopped my music. I looked to the side of me and saw a young looking guy next to me. He looked about, well I don't really know. He smirked and looked at me. "Am I that handsome?" He said smirking still. I scoffed. "Of course not. It's just I never saw grown man look 5 years old." I said smartly. He pouted. Awww he looks so cute! Wait what am I think? "So you like doing aegyo?" I asked him, it was obvious he did though. "Yes I do." He replied quickly. "What's your name?" He asked. "Ji Young, your name?" "Yoseob. How old are you?" He asked. "16. How about you?" I replied. "I'm 22. So you have to call me oppa!" "I just met you! I don't have to call you anything!" "We can be friends!" "Psssh! I don't want friends." I said. It got really silent. "You don't have any friends?" He asked sadly. "Yeah so?" "Th-that's sad." He looked like he was on the verge of tears. "Don't cry, I don't want any." I said. It was true, I didn't want any friends and nobody wanted to be mine. "I'll introduce you to me friends when we get off this flight! No buts either!" He yelled. "Okie whatever you say. Just let me sleep." I said turning back on my music. It was really easy to fall asleep.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short chapter! I had no ideas at all! And also sorry it took so long, again I had no ideas. I planning to put lots of more charecters in this story so just be aware of that! Well I may not update for a long time so just don't be mad if I don't! Sorry for any typos.

Please vote!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/301124/which-story-should-taiwin-write-next-2ne1-bigbang-korean-kpop-ygfamily