Childhood Friend?

Living With My Stupid Brother and His Stupid Friends [ DISCONTINUED ]

Ji Young P.O.V.

   I was listening to the guy talking and he seemed to take forever! "My group is Block B, ever heard of them?" I heard him say, huh, that name sounds familiar, probably from one of the gossiping girls at my school. I can't go to school anymore since I have to travel with my brother and his band, not like I'm complaining though. "What's your name?" I asked him. He smiled and said,"U-Kwon. What's yours?" That name sounds really familiar...hmmmmm.....I have to do more thinking about this guy. "Ji Young. I have to go home now. I can't be out too late." I walked off to find my way home. "Bye!" I heard him shout to me. There was something about that guy that makes me think of my childhood and kind of makes me happy. I don't know if I should ask Minwoo about this. I put my earbuds in and just listened to music. I stopped at my house and turned off my music. I walked in and opened the door. I heard yelling at the couch. I walked in and saw them watching football. I wanted to watch too but I was tired. Jonghwan turned around and saw me. He smiled. "Hi Ji Young!" Thy all turned back now and greeted me. "I'm tired, I'm going to go to bed early." They nodded and turned back to their show.

Minwoo P.O.V.

  Something doesn't sound right, mom told me that she never goes to bed early. She always stays up to watch TV and listen to music. "Guys I'm gonna go the bathroom." "Okay!" Hyukjin replied without looking at me. I walked upstairs and knocked on Ji Young's door. "Come in." I heard her say. 

Ji Young P.O.V.

  I walked into my room and changed into my pajamas that looks like this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvk8ApOA4uBYOUVX9EVo3 And my hair up in a bun like this:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWQkm-t8eAyZf63EeFr2_ I heard someone knock at my dorr. Way to ruin my trail of thought. I said come in anyways. It was Minwoo. His eyes widened. "I've never seen you like this." He was shocked of course. "Well this is how I dress up to go to bed. My pajamas like a normal person!" I was annoyed. "Is something wrong?" He asked me. Wow he was good. I nodded slowly. He sighed and closed the door. I patted the place next to me for him to sit. He sat down there and waited for me to start. I sighed. "I meet this guy......" I saw his eyes turn into an angry glare like he was going to kill whoever I said. "Don't worry! He seems nice and he didn't harm me at all. Well he said he was part of this group called Block B and his name was U-Kwon." "I know that group!" Minwoo exclaimed. "Well I can't help but feel like I have seen him before, he sounds so familiar and when I met him all I could think about is my childhood and my childhood friend who I grew apart from." Talking about it made bad memories come up. I wanted to cry but I knew I couldn't cry, it would ruin my image. "Well maybe he's your childhoood friend." Minwoo finally said. Suddenly and memmory came up in my mind.

*Flashback*

"Yukwon! Where are you?" the 10 year old me said. "Not telling!" I heard him yell back. "Yukwon I give up!" I slumped back against a tree. I turned around and saw Yukwon. "Yukwon oppa!" He was the only guy I would call oppa. "Here I am!" He said happily and hugged me. I was happy I found him. "Ji Young I have something to give you!" He said. "What is it?" He rustled through his pocket and pulled something shiny out. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhk615m482HoxmI8XVBdD "This is a way to show that we will never ever break this friendship! You have to pinky promise that we will never spilt up. Okie?" "Okie oppa!" I giggled linking our pinkies. He then kissed me. He then pulled back and smiled. "Now I took away your first kiss and you will NEVER get it back! That's a real sign that you can't leave me." We sat under the tree and then went to get ice cream. After ice cream we went to our parents. Life was going great until 1 year later. Yukwon joined a group called Block B and left me. He started dating one of the queenkas Hyuna. The most popular one. Everytime the queenkas passed me they would make fun and me and torture me in a way. They would laugh afterwards. I saw Yukwon one day walking alone from school. He looked back and smiled. He walked up to me and said,"Long time no see!" He tried to hug me but I backed up more. I have gotten colder and I was just mute all the time. "Hi Yukwon-ssi," I said mumbling out words. He stopped in front of me and a tear fell from his eye. "What happened to oppa and a hug." "Those were only for thee people I trusted. I hate you now. How could you leave me with no one. I'm alone now, I don't talk to anyone anymore. I get bullied even and you don't even care?" I started crying. "Never talk to me again Yukwon!" I ran of screaming in tears. He was crying too and he dropped to his knees. I saw him mmble something but I didn't care anyways. That day I tried to kill myself but it was no help. I thought I had no reason to live. Actually I knew I didn't have any reason. Everyday he would try to say sorry but he gained no courage to do so. He would tear up each time I passed him. HE didn't go to school anymore and when I saw him he came up to me and said,"Ji Young, I love you." I was too schocked to say anything but I knew it was fake and he was lying. "Stop your lying, you already made me try to kill myself and made me cry so hard that day I never cried again YOU IDIOT!" I pushed him down and punched his face to make him bleed. He knew I was strong, like really strong. "If you really love me, never come and find me again!" I ran away from him holding back my tears. That was the last day I saw him.

*End of Flashback*

"HELLO?!?!?!? JI YOUNG! I'm talking to you!!!!!" I heard someone call. I suddenly woke up from my thought and looked towards the voice. It was Minwoo, totally forgot he was here. "You have just beeen staring off into space for like 10 minutes!"  "I knew who he is." I said with no expression. "Huh? Who is he?" "U-Kwon. He's my childhood friend and......I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I'm tired from all the thinking." I said laying down. He smiled and tucked me in and left. I pulled out my hair tie and my music and I slowly fell asleep. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Wow this chapter took me long to write! So tired and sore from gym! GRRRRRR!! Anyways, I told myself I would update today so I did! Sorry for any typos I have, didn't really check it over.......I will try to update  times a week if I have time but please understand if I dont, I'm a busy person, anyways! I hope you like this chapter a lot since I took a long time to type it!  See ya soon! =)

 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics!