Chapter 11

Kingka + Nerd/Queenka = LOVE!!

 

They next day Hyerin woked up to see that she was in her room.

"How did I get in here?" Hyerin asked herself. She got up and went to the bathroom. After 5 minutes in the bathroom, she came out and change.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/dc821e2f189b24bc99ac82f06497ac3d/tumblr_mex47cnFwq1rl5sp5o1_500.png(This is what she is wearing. Please ignore the bag and other odject. Thank you)

 

She then got out of the room.

"Oh, where did everyone go?" Hyerin mumbled.

"Oh, you're awake." Someone said from behind. Hyerin turned around to see L.

"Oh, annyeong." Hyerin said and walked away.

"Eodiseo?" L asked. Hyerin stopped and turned around.

"I-I just want to take a walk. T-that's all." Hyerin said. "Bye!" Hyerin quickly ran away. "If I remember, my favorite place is around here somewhere."

jeju_beautiful_tour.jpg(Hyerin's favorite place)

 

"Found it!" Hyerin said. She stood there and inhaled and exhaled the air.

"This is a pretty place to be." Someone said from behind. Hyerin quickly turned around to see L.

"W-what are you doing here?" Hyerin asked.

"The same thing you're doing here." L said.

"Did you follow me here?" Hyerin asked. L nod his head. "Oh..."

"Do you always come here?" L asked.

"Ani. I haven't been here for 13 years." Hyerin said. "Let me show you something." Hyerin grabbed L's hand and drag him away.

jeju_drama3_tour.jpg(Where Hyerin took L)

 

"Isn't it pretty?" Hyerin asked L. "Let's go down." Hyerin dragged L down the stairs with her. When they got down there Hyerin screamed.

"EOMMA! APPA! I CAME TO VISIT YOU GUYS! ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY?" Hyerin shouted. L looked at her. She turned her head to see L staring at her.

"L." Hyerin said.

"What is it?" L asked.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" Hyerin asked.

"Ummm..... I......... I....... Why? Can't I look at you?" L asked. Hyerin looked at him. "What?"

"Ani." Hyerin said. "Let's go back." Hyerin grab L's hand and went back to the hotel.

"Where have you two been?" Hoya asked.

"Ummmm..... why are you two holding hands?" Dongwoo asked. L and Hyerin looked down to see that there hands were intertwined. They quickly let go and stepped away from each other.

"So.... where did you guys go?" Hoya asked.

"To my favorite place." Hyerin said. "L followed me there."

"Oh....." Dongwoo said. "So........ did you guys do anything?"

"Hyung!" L said.

"Okay." Dongwoo said and chunkled.

"I'm gonna go back to my room." Hyerin said. She waved and walked to her room.

"She's pretty cute." Hoya said. L gave him a death glare. Hoya looked at him. "Calm down. She's not my type anyways. Greedy." Hoya mumbled the last part. Hyerin got to her room and walked in. She the light, but it won't turn on. Suddenly, someone grabbed her from behind and put a cloth on o prevent her from not screaming.

 

After a while, Hyerin woked up. She notice that she wasn't in her room and she notice that she was tied up. She struggle and struggled.

"Struggling won't help you get out." Someone said and finally came out.

"O-oppa." Hyerin said and her eyes widen.