Chapter 7

Kingka + Nerd/Queenka = LOVE!!

 

Hyerin frozed there on her spot. Suddenly, when she felt a tap on her cheek.

"What?" Hyerin said.

"It's only a peck on the cheek. Gosh!" L said. Hyerin gave him a death glare.

"Don't ever do that again, or I'll total beat you down to the ground." Hyerin said.

"Alright. Alright. I promise. Anyways, I don't even like nerds/queenka. They're annoying." L said.

"Uh huh. Then you better keep your word then." Hyerin said crossing her arms.

"I will." L said and smile. He sat down on the chair and played with his phone. Suddenly, Infinite and DeVil came back.

"Oh, you guys are back." L said and stood up. There was silent.

"Did something happen?" Hwayoung asked.

"Ani!" Hyerin answer quickly. L looked a Hyerin and smirked.

"L?" Sunggyu said looking at him.

"Nothing. I did nothing to her." L said.

"Sure." Sungjong said.

"Hey, did the doctor tell you guys when I can go home?" Hyerin asked.

"Oh. Ne. He said you can go home tomorrow." Hae said. Hyerin nod her head. "Hey, do you want to eat anything?"

"A-ani." Hyerin said. L looked at Hyerin weirdly.

 

L's POV

Why is she not eating? Does she know she can die if she doesn't eat? By the way, she's already skinny. She doesn't need to be skinny anymore. Gosh! Girls. By the way, does she know.... L SHUT UP!!! This is not your problem. Girls, girls, trying to grab guys attention by not eating. Doesn't work on ME!! Try harder.

End of POV

 

It was getting dark and Infinite and DeVil went home. Hyerin laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly, she got up. She changed into her clothes and went downstairs. She paid for the hospital bills and left. She walked home without Infinite or DeVil knowing.

 

*Next day*

Infinite and DeVil went to the hospital.

"Hyerin! We're here! Are you......." Micha stopped to see an empty bed.

"Micha, what is it?" Hae looked to see an empty bed too. She ran out.

"Excuse me. Where is the patient in room 2-1?" Hae asked one of the nurse.

"She paid the bill and left yesterday night." She said.

"Thank you." Sunggyu said. The nurse left. Infinite and DeVil left the hospital. Devil went to Hyerin's house and Infinite followed. They got to Hyerin's house and ring the door bell. Suddenly, the door opened.

" Hyerin." Hae said.

"W-what are you guys doing here?" Hyerin asked.

"Can we come in first?" Jinae asked. Hyerin moved out of the door way and DeVil and Infinite walked in.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Hyerin asked.

"Ani." Sunggyu said.

"Hyerin." Hae said.

"Ne?" Hyerin said.

"Why did you leave the hospital?" Hwayoung asked. Hyerin looked at them.

"I can't leave the hospital without your permission?" Hyerin asked.

"It's not that." Micha said.

"Mianhae." Hyerin said. There was silent, but suddenly Sunggyu broke the silent.

"How are you feeling right now?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm fine." Hyerin said and sat down. "Why are you guys here?" Hyerin looked at them.

"We got worried when we heard that you left the hospital." Sungyeol said. Hyerin looked away.

"No need to worry. I won't die fast." Hyerin said and stood up.

"What are you talking about?" Micha asked.

"I'm just saying. No need to worry." Hyerin repeated. L stared at her and her every move.

"What? Do I look that ugly to you?" Hyerin asked. Everyone looked at L.

"Ani. You just look skinner from before." L said. Hyerin looked away and sat back down.

"Hyerin-ah, are you sure you're ok? You look really pale." Jinae asked.

"Ne. I'm sure. I just feel tire. That's all." Hyerin said and closed her eyes.

"Hyerin-ah" Hae said shaking her.

"Let me sleep will ya." Hyerin said. Hae sigh and shook her head. Everyone settle down and watched t.v. while Hyerin sleep. L sat next to Hyerin, and for the whole entire time, L stared at her. He examine her face over and over again. Suddenly, Hyerin's head fell onto L's shoulder. L looked at her and shook her. Hyerin didn't respond, so he just left her like that and continue watching t.v. with them. After a while, L looked at Hyerin again.

"Hey, I'm going to take Hyerin upstairs now." L said. Hae nod her head. L got up and picked her up too. He carried her (BRIDAL STYLE BRO) and went upstairs. "Out of all the girls I had carried, I think you're the lightest one." L mumbled in Hyerin's ears. She snuggle on L's neck, which it made him stop. He looked at her for a while and continue walking. He got to her room and laid her on the bed.

"Never snuggle on me. Or I'll make you regret for doing that." L whispered in her ears and peck her forehead. He turned off the light and left her room.