Chapter 2

Kingka + Nerd/Queenka = LOVE!!

 

It was lunch hour and everyone went into the cafe. It was loud and noisey as usual. Hyerin walk to her table where she usual sat at. She will not eat, but do some homework. Suddenly, someone walked towards her and sat down.

"Do you usually sit alone like this?" he asked. Hyerin looked up to see L. She then looked around to see all the girls giving her death glares.

"Why are you sitting here?" Hyerin asked without looking at him.

"Why? I cant sit here?" L asked.

"Ne." Hyerin respond.

"Waeyo?" L asked.

"Your fangirls will kill me. The queenkas will too." Hyerin said. She gather all her stuff and got up.

"Alright! I'll go." L said and got up and walk away. Hyerin sat back down onto the table and continue her work.

 

*Infinite's table*

"What were you two talking about?" Sungyeol asked L.

"Nothing. Just stuff." L said.

"Hyung must had ask her why she is not crazy like the other girls." Sungjong said. L looked at Sungjong superise.

"Is that true?" Sungyeol asked.

"YA! Sungjong, how did you know?" L asked.

"Well, I had always wanted to ask her that." Sungjong said. L and Sungyeol nod his head.

 

The bell ringed and everyone went to class. Apparently, L can bully Hyerin because they have next class together and they even sat next to each other. The teacher came in and started the lesson. L threw paper ball at Hyerin to annoy the heck out of her. She will ignore him and continue listening. L will keep throwing paper at her until she looks at him. Suddenly, Hyerin turned her head and the paper hit her face. L chunkled.

"Leave me alone." Hyerin whispered and turned back to the borad. For the whole entire class, L annoy the heck out of Hyerin, but she ignored him. After a while, the bell ring and it was time to go home. Hyerin grabbed her stuff, but then L stood up and purposely bump into her and her papers fell out of her hands. L turned around.

"Mianhae." L said and smirked. Hyerin's blood boiled and she tend to calm down. She picked up the papers and left. Hyerin walked home like always and finished her homework. Apparently, she lives alone. no parents, no siblings and no relatives just herself. She cooked a little for herself and ate alone. Suddenly, her phone ringed. She got up and pick her phone up.

 

Phone Conversion

"Hello?" Hyerin said.

"You forgot one paper." Someone said.

"Who are you?" Hyerin asked.

"Figure it out yourself." That someone said.

End of Conversion

 

Hyerin thought for a while.

"L." Hyerin said.