Chapter 4

Kingka + Nerd/Queenka = LOVE!!

 

Hyerin did the routines like every morning she does when she wakes up. The corner of her lip have a purple-ish red bruise. She sigh and left for school. When she got to school, everyone stared at her. Murmur came from both sides of the hallways. Hyerin ignored it and went to class. Infinite was in class too. Hyerin sat in her seat quietly.

"Nice drama yesterday." Sungjong said. Hyerin looked up. Sungjong examine her face. "Is that a bruise on your face? It look so fake."

"Go away." Hyerin said quietly without looking at Infinite.

"Why should we?" Woohyun asked. Hyerin slam the desk and got up. She then walked out of the room. Infinite looked at her with disbelief.

"Did she really do that?" Dongwoo asked. "L." There was no respond. They look to see that L was gone.

 

L ran after Hyerin. He caught up to her and grab her wrist. Hyerin stopped and turned around.

"What do you want?" Hyerin asked. L looked at her bruise.

"Does it hurt?" L asked.

"Let go of me." Hyerin said.

"Let me look." L said. Hyerin stopped and stood still. L examine the bruise on the corner of her lip.

"Why do you even care? I thought you were happy to see this." Hyerin said coldly.

"Don't know. I just want to see if its real or fake." L said. Hyerin pushed L away. She slapped him and walked away. L smirked.

"Oppa!" A girl shouted. L turned his head.

"Suzy." L said.

"Oppa gwechana? I saw that slap you." Suzy said.

"I'm ok. Don't worry. Should I walk you to class?" L asked. Suzy nod her head and they walked away. Hyerin too went to class. When she got to class, everyone stared at her. She walked awkwardly to her seat and sat down. The teacher started his lesson. Everyone didn't pay attention. Even Hyerin didn't pay attention to him. She's looking out the window. After a while, class ended and it was time to go to class. Everyone left the room while Hyerin still sat in her seat looking outside. She then got up and walked out of the room. She went outside and walked to the back of school where other students will play basketball or gossip.

"Oh... oppa, isn't that the that slap you?" Suzy asked L.

"Ne. Waeyo?" L asked.

"I'm going to go slap her back for you." Suzy said.

"Yeobo, it's ok. I'll be alright. Besides, you're already here for me." L said and pinch Suzy's cheek. Hyerin walked out of school. She walked farther and farther until she couldn't see the school.

"Hyung, where is she going?" Sungjong whisper to L.

"I don't know. Who cares." L said and hugged Suzy again. Sungjong got up and ran after Hyerin. He stalked her quietly and she didn't know.

"Excuse me. Are you Hyerin-sshi?" Someone said. Hyerin turned back. Her eyes widen. She quickly turned around and ran.

"After her!" He shouted. His man ran after Hyerin. Sungjong stood there.

"Why are they chasing her?" Sungjong asked himself and quickly ran back.

"Hyung!! HYUNG!! HYUNGS!!!" Sungjong shouted.

"Sungjong what is it?" Sunggyu asked.

"Hyung, Hyerin is in trouble." Sungjong said.