Chapter 3

Kingka + Nerd/Queenka = LOVE!!

 

Hyerin woked up early in the morning. She got dress and ran to school as fast as she could.

"L, where the hell are you?" Hyerin mumbled. Suddenly, she spotted L. "L!!!!!" He turned around to see Hyerin walking towards him.

"Oh.... we meet again." L said.

"Ya! Where is my paper?" Hyerin asked. He looked at Infinite and shrug.

"I don't know." L said. Hyerin grabbed his arm.

"You called yesterday." Hyerin said.

"Oh...... are you talking about this paper?" L said and took out the paper. Hyerin's eyes widen.

"Give it back." Hyerin said reaching for it. She kicked L in the shin and grabbed her paper. She sticked her tongue out and ran away. L rub his shin and chunkle. Hyerin ran to class. She sat down in her desk and put her head on the table. She opened the paper up and the word "Nerd" was print really big on it. She got up and ran out of the room. She searched for L everywhere. Hyerin ran from room to room and hallways to hallways. Suddenly, she ran to the rooftop.

"L!!" Hyerin shouted. L turned back.

"Why are you here?" L asked.

"What the hell is this?" Hyerin asked showing the paper right in front of L's face.

"Waeyo? Isn't this true though?" L asked. Fire came out of Hyerin's head.

"Why did you write on this paper!?!?!?" Hyerin shouted. L shrug and smile. "YA!!!"

"WHAT!" L shouted too. Hyerin inhale and exhale.

"YOU'RE A BIG . YOU'RE RETARDED. STUPID. AND IRRESPONSIBLE. DID YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANAT THIS LETTER WAS?" Hyerin asked.

"I don't care." L said. "At least I'm ruining your life then I'm happy." Hyerin threw the paper at L's face and walked away with angier. Infinite came up.

"Annyeong." Sunggyu said. Hyerin pushed them aside without saying hi.

"Ya! L hyung, what did you do now?" Sungjong asked.

"Nothing. Just messing around." L said. "Let's go downstairs." The bell rung and everyone went to class. While everyone was in class, Hyerin was in the back of the school.

 

Hyerin's POV

What should I do now? Samchon is going to kill me. Eomma, Appa, can you guys see me? Why aren't you guys helping me? Why are you guys making me suffer like this? Suddenly I felt a tear run down my cheek. I wipe it away and sat there until class and school was over.

End of POV

 

Hyerin sat there until school ended. Everyone came out of school and walked home while she still sat there. It was getting darker and darker, but Hyerin still sat there.

 

"Hyung, where do you guys want to go?" Sungyeol asked.

"Let's go clubbing." Wohyun said.

"Kaja!!" Sunggyu said. Suddenly they stopped.

"Aye, hyung, isn't that the nerd girl?" Sungjong asked.

"Why is she still here?" Woohyun asked. They were about to walk up to her, but then someone approached her. Infinite hide behind the big tree near the bleacher to heard what they are talking about.

"S-samchon, w-what are you doing here?" Hyerin asked.

"Samchon?" Infinite whispered.

"Did you hand in the application?" Samchon asked. Hyerin shook her head no. Samchon slapped Hyerin across the face. Infinite gasped behind the tree quietly.

"You son of a . I told you to hand in the application in yesterday. What the hell were you doing?" He asked. Hyerin stood still. "I should have let you die with your parents when you were young. I shouldn't have taken care of you." He said and walked away. Hyerin stood there. She suddenly cup her cheek. She finally came back to earth and walked away slowly.

 

"What a drama." Sungjong said.

"She's just acting to make us worry. Idiot." Dongwoo said.

"Kaja. Who cares about her." Hoya said. They got into their cars and drove off.