Chapter thirteen

Betrayal Love

"Unnie... what do you remember?" Seohyun asked really nervous."Seohyun... Yesterday I remember...destroying Jonghyun's own composed songs lyrics sheet... was he suspicious of me?" Jessica whispered. Seohyun immediately went out to find the doctor. "Jessica-ssi is suffering from amnesia, she might be able to recover within 1-3 months. During this period try to talk to her on the current events she do not remember that would help."The doctor said. "Gomawa." Seohyun bowed and ran into Jessica's ward. "Unnie... I need  you to know something, this is year 2013 that happened in 2003 it has been 10 years,and... Jaejoong-oppa..." Seohyun stopped there. "Ani! This is the year 2003 what are you talking about!" Jessica shivered in fright her life has changed and she was unaware. Then Jessica looked at the mirror she saw a diamond headband that cost over $500,000 and a rare stone neclace she never saw before and that cost $2,000,000. "Seo! Have I became rich?! Omo! This is so beautiful!" She touched her neclace in awe. 10 years ago Jessica was a very poor student that no one liked she remember her sister used to cry and complain about being poor. "Unnie... 2013... You are a rich tycoon's daughter... Jaejoong-oppa... is dead..." Seohyun said slowly. "ANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica shouted. She out again.