Chapter Sixteen

Betrayal Love

"Unnie... Yoona-unnie help you cover up. She said she thought of commiting suicide and wanted to kill herself. Ending up Yoona-unnie had to go to many counsellers for treatment as her teacher was very worried for her." Seohyun said slowly. Jessica broke into tears. She was builled in school always people always called her ice princess, cold-hearted princess and evil princess. Jessica got very tired by all the bullies calling her names, ending up she became really an evil princess a heart made of stone, she became very secretive and used to set people up and make their lives difficult. "Unnie... you suffered so much..." Seohyun said. "First you were builied, then Taecyeon played you out, then Yoona-unnie made you angry, then again Donghae-oppa played you out, now you can't remember a single thing..." Seohyun continued. Jessica was really stressed by the things happening and could not concentrate on anything, her mind was thinking of all those things. "Wait! Seo! Who is Donghae-oppa? He sound familiar. "Ani, he is...my... ex-boyfriend..." Seohyun said nervously. Jessica nodded and sighed. Changmin leaned over and kissed Jessica on the lips, now black images of her hugging Changmin and confessing came flooding back, she cried and hugged Changmin tightly so that he could be hers forever...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew! Is it good? I know I have very little supporters but still yes I will continue and I guess it will be a long story. I know alot of you want Haesica back but seriously Changsica very little people write about them i guess its just time... Anyways subscribe and leave a comment. THANKS GUYS!