Chapter three

Betrayal Love

"Leave now! You have said the truth already so leave!" Jessica shouted. Changmin had no choice but to leave. Jessica went to hug Seohyun, "Unnie... I feel like my heart is being torn into pieces..." Seohyun cried while saying. It broke Jessica's heart seeing Seohyun like that. Jessica comforted Seohyun and after an hour she left. Jessica called Donghae,"Oppa! Sorry I didn't go to your cafe... I... I... had to do some work." Jessica stammered as she didn't want Donghae to feel sad if she said the truth."It's alright Sica." After chatting for half an hour she hanged up the phone. She went to the front gate, "Excuse me, I know I can't leave the house but can I go to Yoona's boutique you can follow me inside to make sure I won't visit Donghae." Jessica told the guards. They looked at each other and nodded. After an hour drive Jessica finally reached Yoona's boutique 'Fashion Angel'. "Jessica-unnie!" Yoona called. She was so happy to see Jessica. Jessica asked the guards to wait outside the boutique. Suddenly, the door slammed opened hard, it was Yoona's auntie she took all of Yoona's clothing and threw it on the counter. "I don't want to see you in my house ever again!" Yoona's aunt shouted. Yoona and Jessica were so shocked, Yoona parents died when she was 10, she did not have a place to stay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will not always write this area about what i think on this chapter. Coz i dunno wat to say xD