Chapter fourteen

Betrayal Love

Jessica woke up and freaked out, she saw Changmin so close to her. "Yah! I remember you! Why are you doing this to me?! Who are you?! Leave me alone!" Jessica shouted. "Unnie... This is Changmin-oppa, your boyfriend." Seohyun said. "NO! What about Jaejoong-oppa!!!!" Jessica shouted. Jessica took her phone and shocked at what she saw. It was her Galaxy Note she wondered why the phone is so big and its touchscreen. "Seo! What is this? A phone? SO COOL!" Jessica was so impressed. Suddenly, black images of her phone given by Changmin flashed across her mind. "Eek!" Jessica squealed her dolphin scream. She quickly dialed Jaejoong's number. "Yoboseyo?"Jessica heard a female voice. "Who are you?! Where is Jaejoong-oppa?!" Jessica shouted angrily. The person hanged up the phone. Black images of Jaejoong's last breath without sound flashed across her mind. "Jaejoong-oppa! Ani!!" Jessica shouted tears rolled down her face. After half an hour, she managed to cool down. "Seo... Jaejoong-oppa is dead right? So Changmin-oppa is my second boyfriend?" Jessica asked. "Yes, Jaejoong-oppa died in America when you were back visiting your friends, he wanted to surprise you with a firework show ending up... He got hit by the fireworks... And yes! Changmin-oppa is your second boyfriend." Seohyun explained. Seohyun hid the fact that she dated Donghae to let her forget about him, forever.