Chapter five

Betrayal Love

"Ouch!" Jessica shouted effortlessly. Her head hurt as she was drinking the previous night, she was in another room. "Where am I?" Jessica asked herself curiously. "In my house." Jonghyun said sitting in the chair. "You were drinking last night, you were drunk when you reached my house." Jonghyun said kindly. Jessica quickly ran to see the outdoors, she was indeed at Jonghyun's house she could see the board 'Fashion Angel' She walked furiously to Yoona's boutique. "Unnie..." Yoona said. Donghae was standing next to Yoona. "Sica!" Donghae went to hug Jessica tightly, Jessica pushed Donghae away. "Oppa why did you hug Yoona yesterday!" Jessica shouted furiously. "Unnie, I had a quarrel with Taecyeon-oppa I couldn't go back home as the journey was too far so I went to Donghae. I was really feeling sad that they i needed someone to comfort me." Yoona said innocently. "Cincha?" Jessica asked. They both nodded, Jessica smiled and went to hug Donghae back. Yoona was sad as that reminded her of Taecyeon. Yoona burst into tears, Jessica went over to comfort Yoona."Taecyeon wants to break up with me... he said he has someone he loves truly now." Yoona said while wiping away her tears.