Back at the Cafe

Here You Are Again

 

(This is going back to what further happened at the Star Ship Cafe, so it's like a flash back side story.)

 

 

"This is sooooo boring!! Why is everyone so quit?" Hye Sun says annoyed.

Resting her head on her arm she starts talking about Luhan. "My other Oppa is so adorable!! We will be the cutest couple ever!!" She giggles. "He's a good hight, smart, handsome, and he pays attention to me!!!"

Getting a weird look on her face as she turn to Suho. "Oppa.... I wish you paid me more attention. I am your girlfriend after all."

"Hye Sun I'm tired of telling you I'm not your boyfriend." Suho says coldly.

Hye Sun not resonding, sits there staring at Suho, making him feel uncomfortable. Clearing his throat he tries to look anywhere but in her direction. "Oppa." She sweetly says to him. "Oppa why do you always ignor me?" She makes a pouty face.

"Maybe it's because your creepily staring at him." Eun Chae states while rolling her eyes.

Hye Sun shoots her a hateful look then goes back to bothering Suho. "Suho dear. Please look at me."

Not showing signs of giving in, Suho continues on looking else where.

"Hye Sun Noona how can you go from talking about Suho being your boyfriend too how much you like this other guy back to trying to get Hyung's atttention?" Sehun brings out.

 

Whiping her head towards him. "It's none of your little loser business."

Now feeling like he wants to throw Eun Chae's pie at Hye Sun's face, he begins to bit his fork in anger.

 

Another hour soons goes by, and no one has been talking.

 

Getting impatient. "Where on earth is he!!!" Hye Sun huffs. "I'm getting tired of waiting for him." She gets up. "Hey were are you going? Did you finally give up waiting?" Eun Chae asks.

"I'm going to the bathroom.... maybe he will be here about time I come out."

 

As soon as Hye Sun disappears around the corner. "Oh my goodness that girl is something else." Chanyeol blurts out.

"I agree I don't thing I can take much more of her." Kyungsoo complains.

Eun Chae jumps up. "I have and idea!!! Let's dich her like I know that guy did!!! Who's with me?"

"Oh I am soooo in!!!!" Ayo Minwoo-ssi!! We would like the check please." Chanyeol yells to across the cafe.

Minwoo get's surprize from the sudden reqest. "Ah um... Yes comming right up sir!!!"

Running back to the table after a minute with the check. Suho quickly whips out his credit card and hands it to Minwoo before he could tell him how much everthing came up too.

"Wow!! Do you not wish to know how much it all came up too sir?"  Minwoo says shocked.

"I don't care how much just please hurry." Suho insists.

Minwoo looks around at everyone at the table. "Hey where'ed that other chick go?"

"No time!!! Please go quickly!!!! Go go!!!!!" Baekhyun tells him.

"Oh okay!!!! I'm going right away!!" Minwoo then dashes to the register.

 

Soon when Minwoo comes back and hands Suho his card, everyone is out the door running.

"Boy those are some strange people."

 

Another minute passes and Hye Sun finally comes out the bathroom only to find that everyone had left. "What the!! Where did they go!!!"

About to walk pass her, Minwoo is heading to the a table with an order. "Hey!!" She calls him.

He turn around. "Yes miss? Oh hey it's you!! I thought you left..... The others sure high tailed it out of here quick."

Minwoo scratches his head. "I wonder why? O well." He goes to walk way. "Hey wait you know earlier about there being another girl here.... what was her name?"

Truning back to her. "Oh yeah that super pretty girl!!! I believe her name was Sae Rin.... yeah that right her name was Sae Rin. Such a cute name right." He chuckles the goes back to what he was doing.

 

"Sa..... SAE RIN!!!!!" Hye Sun screams through out the cafe scaring everyone in it.

 

 

-----------

Now Hye Sun knows Sae Rin was there what's going to happen?? Until next chapter!!!!

 

 

Thank you soooo much to my new Subcribers!!!!!

Love all of you<3<3<3

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e648f2ab65e7ef244db2ae688893b73/tumblr_inline_mzt7qnbfuh1so2jkv.gif