The JerkHan

Here You Are Again

 

In the hallway two minutes before our first class~

 

"Ay Yo Jerk Face!! You let her go right NOW!!!" Chanyeol yells after Luhan.

Luhan stops walking, and responding to him says. "And what if I don't tough guy?"

Seeing red Chanyeol is about to lung at him, but before he can hit him Kai and Baekhyun grab hold to him. "Dude calm down this punk is not worth getting expelled over." D.O a bit scard of what Chanyeol might do to the kid tells him.

 

"Ha.... that stupid loser would be better off expelled." Luhan snickers.

 

"GRRRR-AAHHH!!!!! LET ME AT HIM!!!!" Chanyeol demands.

Right then Suho suddenly appears in front of them catching them all off gruad.

Kai: Oh holy crap Hyung you startled us!!"

 

Not paying them any attention. "Sae Rin..... Why are you letting him take you away from us? Please don't leave us like this.... don't leave me like this..... You are the first girl to ever open my heart to so many feelings in this short time of knowing you... and...... and I think I'm starting to really like you."

Suho bites his bottom lip then speaks again."Do you really love this guy?"

 

You not knowing what to say because you do really love Luhan, but now your not sure anymore do to the fact that the Luhan you love would never act like this.... though you thought. "Su... Suho-ssi."

 

"Please tell me Sae Rin... Do you truly love him?"

Luhan now cuts in. "Of course she loves me I'm her boyfriend remember, and it isn't ever going to change, so just get lost already. Or better yet do what you do best by shutting the heck up."

 

Suho gets silent, but you can feel the heat from his anger fill the hallway.

 

"Woah bro!! I know you ain't talking to my Hyung that way." Says Sehun as he walks up beside Suho.

 

"Haha!!! Oh how cute the Mutes little pet chiwawa is barking at me." Luhan snickers.

 

 

Before everything goes any further out of control you suddenly yack your hand away from Luhan. "Stop it...."

 

Luhan quickly looks down to you. "Hey why did you pull away from me like that? Do you... Do you really like those stupid wimpy losers? You of all people should be greatful that a guy like me is your boyfriend now." He huffs at you. "You are mine and you do as I say, so I forbid you from hanging around them from now to forever!!!!"

He then goes to grab your hand again, but you move away.

 

"I said.... STOP IT!!!!! You cry as your hand finds it's way onto Luhan cheek.

 

Dead silence falls upon everyone while they watch you turn from him and disappear down the hall.

 

No one spoke during this until the chim that signaled class is starting.

Running like mad men Kai, Baekhyun, and D.O push pass Luhan and dart to there classes.

Chanyeol before heading to class give Luhan the this ain't over look, then runs to cetch up with the other three.

 

Now with just Luhan, Suho, and Sehun remaining.

"How.... how could this happen? Wae?" Luhan says was he is still holding his previously slapped face.

 

"Well my friend that is quite an easy question." Sehun states as he casually brushes by him. "Your a giant jerk. Who wouldn't want to slap you silly." Laughing Sehun makes his way to his class.

 

"Humf.... What ever she is still mine so what do I care." Luhan speaks out load.

 

Luhan and Suho are the only ones left in the hallway. Luhan can still sence the tension.

 

With out looking back. "Yo how long are you going to stare a whole in my head? Go run along to class like your flock of pabo friends did."

 

Just then without warning Luhan finds himself pinned to the lockers. "SHUT UP!!!!!"

"Gah what's your problem shor...." Luhan pauses when he looks into Suho's eyes and sees the flames burning inside of them.

Luhan turns away. "Why are you even like this?..... Shes mine dude end of story."

Feeling his rage about to reach it's breaking point. Suho grits his teeth and slams Luhan harder on the lockers.

"Ack!!" Luhan yells in pain.

"You arrogant punk.... there isn't anyway that someone like Sae Rin would ever like or even want to love some jerky little kid like you!!! Un-like you I truly have feelings for her, so from now on I'm going to do what ever it takes!!!! And if you want to keep breathing I suggest you stay out of my way!!!! I will NOT lose to you!!!!!" Suho let's go of him suddenly causing Luhan's head to bump aginst the lockers a bit, and starts walk to class.

Yelling behind him to Luhan before going into the room. "The battle for her heart has just begun!!!"

 

Luhan holding the back of his head. "Ouch what is that guys deal.... there is no way I'm going to let you just up and steal my girl... humf pathetic mute. Well I wouldn't call him a mute sence I see now his the total opposite."

 

"I know right that guy is like a ticking time bomb when made angry." A familiar voice he knows so well speaks up behind him.

 

Luhan with out turning around. "Heh Kris how long have you been there?"

 

________

In the class room.

 

You are sitting at your desk by the window as always, listen to the teacher, Miss Hyori, go on and on about Shakespeare, but something in the back of your mind keeps taking your attention away. Seeing you starting to stare off into space Miss Hyori calls your name. "Miss Jung." You don't hear her. You are to busy thinking about what had happen earlier. "Miss Jung!!!" She says louder, but still you don't hear her.

 

"Why did Luhan act like that and when did I become his girlfriend all of a sudden? I mean that's what I've always wanted but..... WAIT!! Suho..... does he... didn't he say he liked me? Does he..... when did he start liking me?"

Miss Hyori calls your name one more time. "MISS JUNG!!!"

Jumping up out of your thoughts you reply. "Ye-Yes ma'am."

"Miss Jung are you feeling okay? You where staring out in space plus you look like the life and color is gone in your face."

You feel your face. "Oh no... no ma'am I'm fine I just feel a little bit sick, but it's nothing I promise."

"Miss Jung if you feel sick you need to go see the nurse."

"No ma'am really I'm fine, theres no need." You try to reassure her.

"Fine but don't do it again. Okay." You nod. "Yes ma'am."

 

Going back to listening to Miss Hyori teach. Trying not to think about Luhan or Suho again, you attempt to take notes of what Miss Hyori is talking about. Not noticing the boy beside you constantly staring at you.

 

------------

Class is finally over.

 

Closing your books you put them in your bag and are about to head for the door, but get pulled back. "Hey what are you doing let go!" You yell to the person.

 

"Woah Woah!! Calm down, don't you remember me?" You turn to him. "Taeminie?"

He giggles. "Who else cutie." He flashes you a sweet smile.

"When did you come back?" You question.

"Just this morning!! Well real I've been here two days now."

You hit his arm.

"Ow!! Why you hit me like that!!!" He crys.

"You've been here for two days and haven't even tried to call me, or even let me know you were coming back." You hit him again.

"Okay Okay I'm sorry Noona!!!! Stop hitting me. I just wanting me come back to be a surprize. I really missed you!!!" Now holding his arm so you can't hit it again.

You sigh. "You pabo... but that's one thing I love about my sweet Dongsaeng." You go to hug him, but he lungs forth and bear hugs you.

Squeezing the life out of you you try to break free, but his grip is to strong. "Yah Taeminie let go I can't breathe!!!" You yell out.

"Oops sorry Noona." He lets you go.

"Oh yeah I saw you in the hallway earlier when you where running towards me, and I was trying to tell you hey it's me your handsome and cute Taemin is back, but you ran passed me and ignored me." He then makes a sad puppy face.

"Oh I'm so sorry Taeminie." You say sadly. "You see I was having a situation this morning."

 

Taemin gets up. "Oh you mean that guy you slapped and yelled at. I was like lol what did he do to make you upset." He shivers. "I was a bit scared."

"Ya-Yah!!! You saw that!?" You say nervously.

"Haha!! Yeah the whole hall did. Didn't you see all those students around looking at you all?"

Taemin starts giggling again. "Wow I'm only gone for a year and you get popular all of a sudden."

He stops laughing then gets a big grin. "Hey where's the cute red-head friend of yours. She was always making me laugh."

You gasp. "Oh my goodness Eun Chae!!! I need to talk to her!!" You grab Taemin's hand. "Come on we need to find her." Taemin nods and follows you out the class room.

 

 

Luhan P.O.V

I was walking down the hallway on my way to Sae Rin's class, with Kris tagging along behind me, to apologize to her, and hope she still wouldn't be mad at me. And to my unhappiness, I see her with a all new guy running towards us.

"What the heck.... how many guys does this girl hang around?"

They get closer and as they do she quickly halts. "Hey Sae what's wrong? Why did we stop...."

The guy then looks up from you to see what your looking at (Of course it's me).

"Oh hey hey it's you!! Haha OMG!!! Your the guy I saw her slap!! Some funny stuff that was!!! What did you do to get hit like that bro?" The strange boy with her Loudly yelled out.

 

-Kinda reminds me of Sae Rin's other noicy friend-

 

"What do you mean what did I do? I did absolutely nothing, but act like a boyfriend, and told all the threats to our relationship to get lost. Like I'm about to tell you."

 

"LOL!!! Is this guy surious Sae? I'll tell you this once dude I'm no threat, I view this cutie here as a older sis. Only family love here bro." Taemin says with a some what surious voice. Before he starts giggling again.

 

I get irritated. "Look here I am not your bro, and I'm not to happy about you loving her in any type of form."

 

"Good grief.... Chill dude.."

"MY NAME IS NOT DUDE IT'S LUHAN GOT IT!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHA!!!! Okay LUhan!! Happy now?"

Clinching my fist, I try to hold back from punching the guy.

 

"Sae come on let's go we need to find Eun Chae remember." He goes to take your hand, but you stop him.

"Wait Taemin I have something I want to say to him." Looking at me after she says that.

Taemin just nods. "The floors all your's Sae Noona." He cutely winks.

 

Coming up to me she takes my hand. "Luhan I'm sorry I slapped you, but you were going way too far, just like you were doing now with my dongsaeng. What has gotten into you? Is this who you really are? And when did you ever ask me to be your girl friend?"

Before I can answer. Kris speaks first. So your the pretty girl Luhan has been telling me and the others about for like 6 years now."

"Who.... Who are you?" She replies to him.

"Me I'm Kris, one of Luhan's best friends. And I can see that this guy here is one of your best friends."

"Yes. Yes he is his name is....."

"My name is Lee Taemin and I am Noona's number one Dongsaeng and best friend!!!  Nice to meet you." The strange guy over excitedly shouts.

"Taeminie." Sae Rin says as she face-palms herself.

"I see" Kris smiles. "Nice to meet you too. Hey me and Lu over here are going to hang out at my place after school would you and Sae Rin like to come?"

"Kris what the heck!!!!!" I yell.

The guy gets a gleam in his eye. "OMG!!! Yes Sae and I would love to come!!!! Right Noona?"

"Well I um...."

"It's a yes we will see you there. Heres my number text me your adress. Kay bye, come on Sae let's go get Eun Chae now."

"Taemin.... Wa-Wait!!!!" Ignoring her he drags her way. "Taemin Stop I didn't get and answer yet!!! Hold on!!!"

Kris laughs. "Both of them seem alright, and your girlfriend is very pretty." He gives me a thumbs up.

"Yah Kris I understand inviting Sae Rin, but why that freak? And what if they bring the other freak, or worse her other loser friends."

I start to panic. What if that Suho guy shows up!!"

Seeing the worry in my face. "Lu calm down what's the worse that can happen."

"Him beating me up, making a fool out of me, and stealing Sae Rin from me!!!!" I shout flutrated.

I now get scared. "Wait what do I do about Sae Rin thinking I'm some sort of monster? Plus I never got to tell her the why becuase you interupted me." I pout at him.

"Luhan trust me, Suho isn't going to beat you up lol, and now was not the time to tell her. Do it at my house when we all met together, also Sae Rin could never love anyone else more than you so don't worry so much. Leave it to me." He gives me a greezy smile.

I chuckle. "Heh heh yeah yout right, those guys have no chance aginst me."

"That's the spirt!! Now we should get to the gym before we're late."

"Oh yeah let's go."

 

__________

End of P.O.V

 

------------

 

Where on earth is Eun Chae? You say as you fanticly look for her.

I'm sure we will find her, but we do really need to get the the gym. Taemin state.

Oh crap we do!!! We should go maybe she will be there.

 

In the Gym~

 

"Look over there Sae isn't that Eun Chae sitting by the wall." Taemin points to the spot you and Eun Chae always stand.

"That is Eun Chae." You breathe deeply then walk over to her.

 

Eun Chae is sitting there seeming to be in deep thought before she hears your voice.

"Eun Chae yugamimnida..." You say as you bow your head.

She looks up at you. "Sae Rin theres no need to be sorry. I mean it wasn't your fault... it was that JerkHan."

"JerkHan?" You confusingly say.

Eun Chae get's up. "Yeah your boyfriend's new name is JerkHan."

You now feel a sadness creeping up in your heart. "What it this is how he truely is after all."

Grabing hold to your shoulders Eun Chae smiles. "Hey don't be that way I'm only joking. I saw you to holding hands remember, so I know he's probably not always a jerk and has a good heart.... I mean he has to have a sweet side for to have made you fall all head over heels for him."

 

You smile a bit. "Yeah your right he has always been so sweet when we were together back then, and he also sav...." You stop and your eyes get wide because you were about to tell her he saved you, and also spent the night. "I mean he was also very sweet when we meet for the first time in years again."

"See so don't worry. Even though he will forever be a jerk in my eyes to further notice... I still aprove of this relationship!!!" She give you a thumbs up.

You happily nod.

 

"Hey pretty Little Red!!! What has been up too? Missed me? Wait your not still lover struck for Gongchan Hyung are you? Hehehe." Taemin some how magiclly appearing infront of you giggles.

Eun Chae's eyes light up. "OMG!!! Taeminie your back!!!!!" She extra loudly yells to him while giving him a big hug.

"Yes Tae I missed you soooo much!!! It was not the same with out you." She pulls out the puppy eyes.

"HAHAHAHA!!! Your sooooo cute!!!!! I miss you too!!!" He pats her on the head.

 

Your just standing there feeling the eyes of everyone in there staring at you all. "Good grief now I have two super loud and hyper people to deal with.... yay me." You sigh to yourself.

 

On the other side of the Gym~

 

"Grrr!!! It's that noicy idiot friend of her's and that irritating loser again from earlier." Luhan huffs as he passes the basketball too Kris.

Kris chukles. "You know your going to have to atleast try to get along with your girlfriend's friends. Because no matter what happen there going to always be there..." Kris looks over and sees Suho standing by the wall watching his friends play cards, but he then notices him glace over to you. "Heh heh including your favorite person Suho."

"Gah... Kris that isn't the least bit funny." Luhan snaps at him and hit him in the arm.

Kris now holding his arm. "Ouch!! I'm only telling the truth. Why the punch lol."

"I thought you told me not to worry about Suho, but here you are saying that." Luhan angrying states.

Kris laughs again. "True I did say that, but that does mean he isn't going to still be around. You should have already known that dew to the whole event that when down with you guys."

"Yeah yeah... Okay your right again happy."

"Yes actually I am. This year is going to be the most fun yet. Flower Boy vs. The Mute in the Battle for the Beautiful Pink Rose's Heart!!!

Luhan just sakes his head. "You are getting way to much joy from this."

"Hee hee." Kris flashes his greezy smile again.

 

Someone then casually walks up to them with their hat covering their eyes. "He's wrong."

Luhan and Kris both turn around. "Excuse me?" Luhan questions.

"I said he's wrong..." He says again.

"And how am I wrong." Kris replys.

The guy smirks. "Because it's more like The Flower Boy vs. The Mute vs. The Kingki in the Battle for the Beautiful Pink Rose's Heart.

"Kingki?" They both say at the same time.

"Yup and that Kingki is me." The guy lifts his hat up.

Lahun's whole body freezes up when he see the guys face. "OMO!! It's you!!!!"

 

 


________________

 

 

The 9th chapter is finally up!!! Going to start working on chapter 10 soon!!!!! Sorry for taking so long to update plus my many typos in this story. :/

And lol I bet you can already guess who the Kingki is. xD

 

 

I am loving EXO on Immortal 2!!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/c085c78f9979addfc60f15d2aeaa672f/tumblr_inline_mt59d13N2q1rsknex.gif

They are doing so well!!

 

 

Lay and Xiumin....

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/113be696aaf751ca7e0d6dd17f6309d0/tumblr_mt7ch6cCUt1shcgiuo1_250.gif

 

LOL!!!!! XDDDD

 

And when they let Xiumin sing in their 2nd performance and then Luhan in their 3rd!!!! :DDD

 

Me:

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_may0a2HEsC1qdi01w.gif

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a302509c9cd4901a4cc0f3ff64244917/tumblr_mkndu99z3T1r99c4io5_250.gif

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/560d56adc1834ef5fca16b66c4de2157/tumblr_mri79rzkfA1rxbtj4o1_250.gif

 

But Lay *___* He was just ADAFDSGFDNHJ in the 2nd!!!!!!

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1b099c70ad209e145fb44fd4eab4f62c/tumblr_mt4actXLw81st9yizo1_250.gif

 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6684d7a30e69de5901036266795afdac/tumblr_mse96duyJR1qgnxifo1_500.gif

 

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d6e61c72a5f3dddbc95d7edd21fd8150/tumblr_mt94v8zq1g1ss05cuo1_1280.jpg

 

http://media.tumblr.com/f007fea832b7b2eb13958dda9dbee53d/tumblr_inline_mrlzlk4NHd1rn677t.gif

 

 

LOL!!! Loved these two ladies!!!! xD

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/feff9cd303f82736cfec42209a723343/tumblr_mt47baxeMI1qgzzmio1_400.gif

 

 

And this one is just one of my favorite gifs right now!!! :3

 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e2a4a939a07a52c65298500f61f87c1c/tumblr_mqyty75zPL1spw1olo2_500.gif

Tao: Hey Umma check out my new balloon!!

Suho: Get that crap out of my face!!!! *Slaps the balloon*

Tao: aww my balloon... ;w;