Deer Prince to the rescue!!

Here You Are Again

 

Gongchan's P.O.V:

It's now like 7:30pm, and I'm still out here waiting for everything to finally clam down.

I am sitting on a bench beside a beautiful flower garden. As I was admiring the many different colors, and types of flowers, I stumbled across a pretty pink rose. It looked so radiant in the moon light.

 

"That Flower is so gorgeous.... I remember Sae Rin telling me along time ago about a little boy she met. She said he told her she looks just like a pink rose." I smile to myself.

"You know that boy was right.... she does resemble them a lot. She's pretty, bright, fragile, and..... smells nice."

 

My lips form a smile, when I remembers the day you first hugged him, which was 1 year ago.

"Sae Rin smelled so sweet and wonderful......"

"Yah.... YAH!!! Gongchan what are you saying!? She's your bestfriend's younger sister!!!" I quickly reminds myself.

 

Face plaming myself, I suddenly hears someone's voice cuting though the scilent night.

"I believe her brother told you to take your dirty hands off her."

 

"Wah... who said that?" I look back to see you being pulled behind some dude, while he stands over some one laying on the ground.

I jumps up. "What on earth is going on now!?"

 

End of P.O.V

________

 

"I think it's time for you and your friends to leave. Or will I have to make you!!" Luhan says sturnly.

 

Myungsoo laughs. "Ha jinja? Don't make me laugh.... You talk tough, but are you?"

He then wipes the blood from his mouth, and stands up. "I have to admit your pretty strong, but either way I'll be taking that girl back now."

 

"Over my dead body!!" Luhan then takes your hand and turn to you. "Sae Rin see your freind over there?" He now points to a confused Gongchan.

"Go over there with him now!!" He comands.

You shake your head and immediately runs over to Gongchan.

 

"Sae Rin Ah!! What happend? Is your brother under control now? What is going on now? Why is your little friend over there fighting that guy now? I'm so confused!!! Gongchan asks all within a minute.

You sigh. "Gongchan clam down. I'm not really sure what is going on, but all I know is that boy's father was my fathers partner. Also he asked do I remember him, then tried to kiss me, pissing off Oppa even more, and when Oppa tried to take me away from him, the boy's friends showed up suddenly blocking his way to me. And as he was about to run away with me, Luhan appeared, punked the boy and took me from him."

 

Gongchan not knowing what to say to that said. "Um Okay.... Uhhh well..... is your friend going to be okay fighting that guy?"

 

You shrug. "I don't know...."

 

Back inside the restaurant:

"I'm giving you all to the count of 3 to get out of my way before I have to move you myself!!!"

The hamter looking one steps foreward. "Well I guess you'll be moving us then."

Before Jinyoung can make a move, the restaurant owner come storming in. "I've called the police!!! They are on their way now!! We do not tolerate violence here."

 

"OH CRAP!!!" They all yelled out at once.

 

Grrr enough messing with these annoying losers, we got to go now!!! Come on!!" The tallest one commands.

While running towards the door, Jinyoung angrly yells. "Your not getting way with out giving my sister back!!!"

 

"If you want your sister back so badly, come and get her then!!" The dino one yells back.

 

Baro and CNU take off after them. "Get back here!!!"

"Jinyoung." Sandeul calls out before he can chase after them as well.

"What is it Sandeul? I don't have time to chat right now!!" Jinyoung says a bit annoyed.

Sandeul just sighs. "Fighting and chasing after them isn't going to help anything. We need to focus on not going to jail right now."

 

"Aish your right.... but my sister..." Looking at the ground Jinyoung can't help but worry about you.

 

Right then they hear a girls voice cry outside. "Luhan watch out!!!!"

"SAE RIN!!!! She's still here!! Don't worry Rin I'm comming!!! Sandeul let's go!!" Jinyoung now in a panic darts out the door.

 

Back outside

________

Now out the restaurant all he can see is the 6 guys surrounding someone, also Baro and CNU beat up on the ground. "Aish... these two."

Pushing pass the 6 guys, he sees Myungsoo and a new guy he has never seen before tussling on the ground. "What is this!? Who is this guy?"

 

"Gah enough of this!!! Hoya grab L and let's go.... I can hear police sirens."

 

Before Hoya can fully grab Myungsoo he gets in one last hit on Luhan knocking him unconscious.

"Sae Rin I guess I'll have to catch up with you next time. See you soon my love!!"

 

"Let's bouce guys, don't want to be here when he cops arive."

Myungsoo quickly bends down to be be face to face with Luhan. "Have to do this again sometime my friend."

Now smiling, him and his friend take there leave, running between some houses near by.

 

You feeling massive pain in your chest, start to tear up. "Luhan...."

Blinded by tears now to silently make your wait to his body.

 

"Oppa... Oppa what do we do?" You cry to Jinyoung.

But right when he's about to say something the sirens become more louder. "Dang it!!! Gongchan!! Sandeul help Baro and CNU up and get out of here!!!"

 

"But what about you Hyung? We can leave you guys." Gongchan says worried.

"Just go!!! We'll be fine... I got this. GO!!!"

 

"Aright Sandeul you help Baro!!!"

Sandeul then frowns. "What way do I have to get him?"

"What does it matter!! Just get him so we and excape!!" Gongchan orders.

Sandeul let's out a deep sigh. "Fine..." He then trys to lift Baro. "Good Lord dude.... We need to put you on a diet."

"Tee Hee very funny Hyung, That coming from the biggest in the group."

"YAH!!! Shut up!!"

 

After they're finally gone Jinyoung easy lifts up Luhan and carries him to his car, while you sadly follow behind.

 

Now in the car you wait for Jinyoung to finish putting Luhan in the back seat. As soon as he shuts the back door, and gets in the drives seat you turn to him still with tears in your eyes.

"Will he be okay Oppa?..."

Jinyoung scratches his head. "I'm pretty sure he will...."

 

With out another word from either of you. Jinyoung quickly pulls off right when the police pull up.

 

Now safely down the street, Jinyoung breaks the silents. "So who exactly is this boy, and do you know where he lives?"

"Oppa you don't remember him?" You asked shocked.

"Umm no.... well I don't think I do? Who is he?" Jinyoung asks now curious.

 

"Luhan.... the boy I told you I meet at the flower shop along time ago. The one who said I look like a pretty flower." You wipe away the remaining tears in your eyes, and start to blush as you remember that day.

 

"Him? That's the Flower Boy you kepted going on and on about?"

You giggle. "Flower Boy? That's such a cute name for him."

"That's nice and all, but where does he live?" Jinyoung asks again for the second time.

"Oh umm.... Beats me?"

"Jinja!? Aish... Where am I suposed to take him?" Jinyoung frowns.

 

Getting an idea, a smile plays on your face. "He can stay the night at our house?"

"What!!? Absolutely not!!!"

"But Oppa... Please!!! We can't just leave him somewhere." You give the biggest puppy eyes you can.

 

"Gah are you serious with those eyes.... Alright fine he can stay this one night, but that's it. And he stays down stairs got it."

 

"Thank you sooo much Oppa!!! Ke ke yes, I got it I got it!!"

Looking back at Luhan's unconscious face, all you can do is smile and marble at how peaceful he looks.

 

"I missed you Luhan.... All this time you were alway in my mind. I'm sooo happy you came back!!" You quitely whisper to him, even though he can't hear you.

 

 

 

___________

Chapter 4 done!!! Well it's actually just the second part to Chapter 3 xD

Took me a little bit to figure out what I was going to write for this one, but anyway it's up!!

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b9ec2cec209fdb2dc70f28a337989d1b/tumblr_mj5k3ecPf21r70pvuo2_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/9cc66a58a461ef861438e1a2d944d32b/tumblr_mj5k3ecPf21r70pvuo3_250.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5da907da23eb890ec0d2a58db22540c6/tumblr_mj5k3ecPf21r70pvuo1_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/cd499ef6b18c964b3bc4e329e5beff5b/tumblr_mj5k3ecPf21r70pvuo4_250.gif

Aww so cute

 

 

Thank you leejinkiofshinee, Hanssa, and SongKyuHae for subcribing I hope you enjoy my story!!!

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a8a866ce1ff76f3ffab4e58aafe74863/tumblr_mj5ql6K8XR1rkme8co1_500.gif