Oh... it's you

Here You Are Again

 

(This Chapter is going back to what when on at the Coffee Shop when Sae Rin left with Gongchan.)

 

"Eun Chae may I ask you something?" Kyungsoo suddenly asks Eun Chae.

"Um sure... What's your question?"

Kyungsoo scoots closer to her. "Aren't you that girl who was going on a rant in the Lunch room today?"

Hearing the question, Sehun takes a closer look at her. "OMG!! It is that funny girl from Lunch!!!"

 

Nerviously laughing, Eun Chae just shakes it off. "Heh heh..... So has Suho always been this open with people? Because the Suho I've seen never said a word to anyone, and ignore every girl who hits on him. His like the school mute."

"LOL!!! SUHO A MUTE!!! THAT'S TOO FUNNY!!!!" Chanyeol loudly laughs while jumping up and down in his seat, and clapping his hands.

"Chanyeol keep it down!! Your drawing attention to us!!!" Suho snaps.

"Sorry Hyung...." Chanyeol apologizes.

 

Eun Chae starts laughing. "Hahaha!!! Sae Rin tells me that all the time. She always tells me I'm too loud, or I'm causing people to stare at us."

"Gasp!!! Jinja? I get told that all the time too, except it's by everyone.... Lol!!" Chanyeol giggles not trying to be too loud.

 

"Hey instead of your precious Gongchan Hyung, how about you go out with Crackyeol over here, you seem like you fit each other well?" Baekhyun jokes.

 

"Hy-Hyung!?" Chanyeol calls out to Baekhyun.

 

"What!? How could I ever leave my Gongchan Oppa? He has my heart!!! I will never go out with Chanyeol!!! And how can you say I fit him!? He so weird and freakishly too tall!! I fit Gongchan Oppa you got that!!" Eun Chae states while crossing her arms.

Now feeling a little hurt, Chanyeol gets quite.

 

"Wow that's a litte harsh don't you think?" Kai say while hes fixing his jacket that keeps falling from his shoulders.

"Sorry but that's how I feel." Eun Chae sighs while she then looks over to see Chanyeol silently satring at the table.

In her mind she says to herself. "May be I was a little too harsh towards him.... I know hes a nice guy... no a sweet guy, but I don't love him... I love Gongchan. He is sorta like me.... but I can't give up on my man!!!"

 

Sehun, gazing over to sees Chanyeol not moving, laughing, or even getting on Suho's nerves. "Chan Hyung? Are you o-"

"SUHO OPPA!!!! OPPA!!!"

Before Sehun can finish his sentance you know who rushs towards them calling Suho.

 

Reaching their table, she only looks at Suho. "Oppa what a coincidence seeing you here!! I missed you boyfriend?"

Eun Chae not really paying attention to what is going on, because shes to busy watching Chanyeol and feeling sorry, chimps in when she hears Hye Sun's voice. "B-boyfriend!? Who Suho?"

Suho now thinking he really should have when with you, replies. "Hye Sun I already told you I'm not your boyfriend."

Not listening to him, Hye Sun truns to see who just spoke. "Oh.... it's you. Wait why is a freaky weirdo like you doing with Oppa?"

 

Just then Chanyeol speaks up. "She's not a freaky weirdo!! She's an amazing and wonderful person!!! Plus she's way better than you in every way!!!!"

"Who said that!? Oh right I foregot about you guys..... Heh heh oh well. Not like you stupid losers matter anyway." Hye Sun chuckles then turn her attention back to Eun Chae. "You get lost now!! Your in my seat!!!"

Chanyeol and now the others, Baekhyun, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Sehun, are steaming with anger inside.

 

"Way don't you come over here and make me.... I dare you!!" Eun Chae challenges.

Hye Sun yells back. "You little.... who do you think you are?"

Right then before Eun Chae or Hye Sun could say anymore, Minwoo return with everyones food.

"I have returned!!" Minwoo giggles in happiness.

Now looking at the empty chair at the table. "Um where did the pretty girl go?"

 

"Hahaha!!! What do you mean where did the pretty girl go? I'm right here sweety!!!" Hye Sun laughs then smiles at Minwoo.

"No I'm pretty sure it ain't you.... She was way more prettier!!!!" Minwoo's eyes now get a sparkle in them.

"I think her name w-"

Cutting him off Eun Chae sneezes loudly. "A-AAACCCUUUUUHHH!!!!!!"

"Gah... Oh um.... Are you okay? Here I'll get you a napkin." Minwoo says surprized.

 

While he's looking in the front pocket of his apron, Hye Sun asks. "Umm just wondering but what were you about to say?"

"Oh yeah!!" He bends down to place the tray of food on the table. "Her name is Sa-"

 

"Hey waiter I change my mind.... I want Bubble tea intead of Hot chocolate!!!" Noticing what Eun Chae was trying to do, Baekhyun interupts Minwoo before he said all of your name.

"Oh um yes.... right way!!!" Taking the Hot chocolate, Minwoo dashes back to the kitchen.

Hye Sun yells after him. "Hey wait who was the girl?

"Hye Sun why exactly are you here?" Suho quickly questions trying to get her on a new subject.

 

"Ke ke yeah that's right, I'm waiting for my new boy toy to come back. He said he foregot something he left in his locker at school. Wow it's already been like an hour..... what's taking him so long."

 

"May be he said that so he can excape from you." Baekhyun says under his breath.

Hearing, Sehun and Chanyeol quitely giggle.

 

 

____________

Chapter 5 done and done!!!

Will Hye Sun end up finding out who Minwoo was talking about? Or will she just let it go?

The next Chapter is when they take Luhan home with them. What will happen?

 

 

 

Minwoo's cuteness!!!

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8kky6tPt81rw1zwro1_250.gif

 

Spazzing!!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/7577ef63559a76c00a18a14cde6cea8c/tumblr_inline_mjpuq0wPsU1qz4rgp.gif

 

And OMG!!!! Taemin from SHINee is Minwoo's role model!!!!!!! :O

 

http://media.tumblr.com/97650c8b5b94be5c7c3b04281d62feb9/tumblr_inline_mjn0twCmcY1qz4rgp.gif

 

One of the Daebakest things I ever found out!!!!!

 

http://media.tumblr.com/aa79f9878309918a6e5b6467d74163ce/tumblr_inline_mggyqg9vw91qlor5p.gif

 

TAEWOO!!!! I like this yes!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/ee0ff202e24efd471f624b6d5fb1a545/tumblr_inline_mjh1q6iZC91qz4rgp.gif

 

Thank you for subscribing kpop_addict00

 

Thank you to all my subscribers!!!!<3

 

http://media.tumblr.com/9b46ea6eaa35160dab8feda85b137908/tumblr_inline_mjnpb3c0Qv1qz4rgp.gif