Party at Wufan's

Here You Are Again

 

Chen P.O.V

 

So as I'm make my way to Luhan all I can think about is the funny reaction he's going to have. "Oh Luhan guess what your so called girl friend is doing."

"Jongdae not now I'm busy.... wait what did you just say!?"

I just smirk and point to where she and the boy are. "There see."

Luhan followed by the other too dummies run up beside me.

"That little lair!!! I thought he said all they had was family love, so what is this!!!!" Luhan clinches his fist.

Not knowing what he is talking about L asks. "I'm not sure what your blabering over there about, but whi is that guy?"

"Darn it not another one!!! Now I have three to deal with!!!" Suho says unhappily.

Watching them about to do something stupid, I motion for Kris and the other to come and see.

 

"kekekeke!!! This is going to be good." I say to Xiumin.

"Lol dude you are such a troll!!"

I evily laugh. "I know MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

 

 

END of POV

______________

 

"I knew this guy was going to be trouble I just knew it!!" Luhan then darts off followed by Suho and L towards you and Taemin.

 

Back to you three.

 

As you are still crying Eun Chae decides to leave you to alone for a while. "I should go you guys. Gots to go to the music room and practice a bit. See you guys later to night right?"

Taemin lifts his head up to her. "Ne. We'll see you then."

"Okay Bye now!!" Eun Chae head off out the gym.

 

"Sae Rin-ah? Please stop crying." He says softly to you.

You look up at him with eyes full of tears. "I'm sorry Tae.... I just can't help it."

He nods. "I understand."

"Taemin I...."

"TAKE YOUR WEIRDO HANDS OFF OF MY WEMON!!!!!" A loud formiliar voice shouts through the air surprizing you and Taemin.

"Ack!! Luhan?" You trun your attention to where the face came from.

Luhan runs up and pulls you away from Taemin. Now being held to his chest, your face gets hot.

"You lying jerk you said you didn't love her in that way so what is this?"

Taemin get even more serious. "Woah woah woah!!! Before you start jumping to conclutions I was only trying to comfort her.... which is more than what any of you did." He crosses his arm. "All you ever did so far is made her cry."

Luhan's heart pangs. "You you take that back!!!"

"Why you know it's true." Taemin huffs.

Feeling his blood boiling, he wants to beat him to a pulp. "I love her and I have not did nothing but make her cry!!!"

"Oh really? Hows about you look down at her face then." Taemin points out.

Scared to find you crying. He slowly looks down to your face. With no words he let's you go and walks way.

"Luhan!!" You cry out, but he is already walking out the door.

Deeply more sadden, you have no idea what to do now.

"Ahem!!! If you don't mine me asking, but who are you exactly." Suho now trying to change the subject asks Taemin.

Taemin face lights back up. "Oh hey!!! I'm Lee Taemin Sae Rin Noona's favorite Dongsaeng!!!!! Who are you two?

"I'm Suho. I am also one of Sae Rin's friends."

Taemin smiles. "It's very nice to meet you Suho Hyung."

"And you friend?" Taemin is now looking at L.

"I'm Myungsoo, but you can call me L." Myungsoo then flips his hair and winks at you causing you to freeze up.

"Gasp.... did he just." You feel even more faint now.

Taemin secretly rolls his eyes. "So okay!!! It's nice to meet you as well.

 

Kris walks over to the scene. "Are you guys ready for the party?" He says with a smile.

All of your trun to him. "Yeah let's go class is over about now anyway." L says to Kris.

You wipe the tears from your eyes and walk to Kris. "Since we're all together lets some of us go in your car and the rest go in Taemin."

Kris nods and says. "Are you guys okay with that?" Everyone agrees.

Now the others run up.

 

Sehun: "Is every thing okay now?" He walk up the Suho

Kyungsoo: "Yeah all we heard was the jerk yelling then see him run out the door."

Chen: "Heh heh... I wonder why?"

Xiumin: "Yeah I bet you do." He says sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

Tao: Gege!! Why is Lu Hyung acting so crazy? He wines.

Suho: Yeah it's okay now.. well at the moment anyway.

Myungsoo: "Wait we need one more car there is to many of us." He states.

Chanyeol: "Don't worry I came in my car today!! I'll drive who ever want to ride." He widedly grins.

Kai: "I'll ride with anyone who's name isn't Chanyeol!"

Baekhyun: "I second that!!"

Chanyeol: "But my name is Chanyeol." He pouts.

Suho: "Okay Sae Rin, Sehun, Eun Chae, Kyungsoo, and I will go with Taemin."

Kai: "But Hyung I wanted to ride with you and Sae Rin.."

Baekhyun: Yeah me too."

Suho: "To bad now. You decided to be mean to Chanyeol, so you are riding with him.

Myungsoo: "That mean I'm riding with him too... You are a good driver right Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol: "Of coures Hyung!! I'm so good I can drive with bout my eyes closed!!" He says confidently

Baekhyun: "Oh lord we are going to die."

Kai: Hyung please don't make us.." He wines.

Suho: "To bad it's been decided."

Kris: "Now that that's set Tao, Chen, Xiumin, and Lay will go with me in my car."

 

You then say. "Well that's that!! I got to go get Eun Chae!!" You happily run out the door and make your way to the music room when a pare of hands grade you into a class room.

 

The boys (aka Kai and Baekhyun) bicker and wine for a bit to Suho until he gives them the death stare. They then shut up and they all group up then head out the door too to head to their cars.

 

Back to you~

 

"Waaahhh!!! What's going on!!? Who are you!?" You cry out.

You then hear the person say. "Calm down Sae it's me."

You spin around to see it's Luhan. "Luhan it's you!! Why did you run away?" You question.

He grads hold to your sholders. "Sae Rin I'm sorry I was acting like that I don't know why, but it made me so jealous because you have so many guys around you. I thought they were going to take you away from me... well that Suho guy anyway. I knew right when I saw him he liked you too. I got scared you would start liking him too." Luhan sighs.

"Luhan you silly thing. They are just my friends.. though now I know Suho does like me, but that doesn't change the fact that I love you. The only person I want to be with is you." You say as you hug Luhan around his neck.

Luhan hugs you back. "I love you with all my heart Sae. I'm sorry I'm such an idoit."

You giggle. "But your my idoit." You lean up and kiss his cheek.

Before Luhan could do or say anything else you break away from him. "Oh yeah we got to go!!! let's go get Eun Chae and head out to meet up with the others." You grad his hand and go out the door and drag him with you to the music room.

"Hey Sae Rin wait I..." Luhan tries to say something, but you two are now running to the music room.

 

"Eun Chae come on we have to go!! Everyone his ready to go!!" You yell to Eun Chae who is listening to music.

Eun Chae jumps up. "Oh goodness you scared me Sae.." She says a bit startaled.

"Oh sorry Eun Chae, but we got to go!! It's party time!!" You say with excitment.

Eun Chae yells. "Oh yeah let's hit it" As she is happily walking over to you, but then she spots Luhan.

"Oh it's you... What is your problem really?" Eun Chae says with her arms crossed.

But before Luhan could argue back you cut in. "Eun Chae it's not the time for that let's end this day as friends okay."

Eun Chae rolls her eyes and sighs. "Fine... I will be nicer to him, but we ain't friends."

"Okay good as long as there isn't any fighting." You grad her arm too. "Let's go they are waiting for us.

 

 

Out in the parking lot.

 

"Hey guy's we are finally here." You say as you, Luhan, and Eun Chae run up to them.

Suho looks over. "Oh good, but what took you so long?" He then sees Luhan. "Oh I forgot you were coming."

"What does that suposed to mean shorty?" Luhan coldly says back.

Suho get's hot. "Look you I will..." You cut in. "Please guy no more fighting. We need to start getting along "

Suho and Luhan both says. "Fine.. but only for you."

They then look at each other with jealous anger, but say nothing because you are there.

 

"Okay Luhan will ride with us." Kris says as he walks over and puts his arm on Luhan's shoulder.

Luhan still angerly starring at Suho just nods.

"My friends will be coming too, but they had some business to attend too." Myungsoo smirks as he gets in Chanyeols car along with a scared to death Kai and Baekyun. "Please don't let us die today." Baekhyun prays.

Luhan to himself. "I wonder why he just smirked like that? What are you up too... that jerk."

 

 

In the indivisials~

 

Kris's car-

"Guys I have to do something about that so called Kingka and that Miget before Sae Rin starts to fall for them too!!" Luhan tells them.

Tao pouts. "But Hyung why are you so worried for? They have nothing on you."

The others nod. "Yeah Hyung you have nothing to worry about. She will never love or even like those other guys like she does you." Xiumin states.

Kris not turning his attention from the road says. "Though he shouldn't be worrying about if she likes the other guys, he should be worrying about his temper, and also he need to try harder to not being a jerk to her friends.

The other nod again.

"Hey!!! My temper is fine!!!! And I am going to try and be nicer to them, though I hate them!!!" Luhan says with a raised voice.

Kris giggles. "We will see how long that will last."

Luhan huffs. "What are you trying to say huh!?"

Kris just ignores him and says. "Just remeber what I told you."

"Your right." Luhan now looks out the window wondering about how tonight will turn out.

 

Chanyeol's Car-

"OMG!!! SLOW DOWN!!!!! WHY DID YOU USE YOUR TURN SIGNAL!!!!! DID YOU JUST RUN A RED LIGHT AND CUT THAT GUY OFF!!!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!" Baekhyun fantically screams at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol smiles. "lol Hyung is my driving that bad."

"YES!!!" Baekhyun yells.

Kai is to busy trying to find his happy place, so he don't freak out like Baekhyun. Myungsoo on the other hand is to busy texting someone on his phone.

 

Myungsoo's phone:

"Did you guys do it yet?"

"We did boss, but he beat up most of us.... he was stronger than we thought."

"You let that worthless... nevermind just keep him tied up in the back room until I can get there. When you arive at the party speak nothing about this. She must not know... well not yet anyway."

"We got it boss."

 

Taemin's Car-

"Sae Rin are you shore Luhan is the right person for you?" Taemin asks you.

You trun to him. "Yes of course Tae why?"

"It's just that he makes you cry way to much... and I'm worried about you Noona." He sighs.

"Oh Taemin don't worry... I just confuse too a bit right now, but I still love him." You try to smile.

Taemin a little flustrated. "But Sae you meet the guy a long time ago as kids... How can you be in love with him. You barely know him."

You sigh. "Taemin I know I meet him when we were kids, but I can't help that I love him. It was love at first sight."

Taemin just goes silent.

"So anyone like Big Bang they are a awesome band right?" Eun Chae says trying to change the subject.

Sehun relpies. "Yeah Big Bang is amazing!! I and the others got tickets to their next concert!!"

"OMG!! Me and Sae too!!!" She happying yells.

"Oh cool we can all go together!!!" Sehun suguests.

Eun Chae beams. "Oh yes that would be fun!!"

"Hey wait I don't have a ticket." Taemin pouts.

Eun Chae giggles. "Oh yeah I forgot I got you one too Tae!!"

"YES!!!" Taemin excitedly screams.

"Sae Rin wouldn't it be fun if we when with then?" Eun Chae asks you.

"Yeah it will be awesome!!" You smile.

Suho not saying a word is still stuck on you saying you love Luhan. "She loves Luhan... She will never love me will she.." He says to himself.

 

Now at Kris's house~

 

"WOAH!!!! YOU GOT A BIG HOUSE OPPA!!!!!" Eun Chae yells out. Her voice ecoing through the house.

Kris laughs. "Hahaha!! Yep not going to lie I do. Would you like to look around?"

"WOULD I!!!" She grabs Taemin. "Come on let's go explore!!!"

Taemin giggles. "Sure let's go!!"

 

"Okay would the rest of you like to sit down in the main room until the party starts, or stay in here and play video games?" Kris asks.

"VIDEO GAMES" Kai and the others yell except you Luhan, Suho, and L.

You walk up to Kris. "Sure where's the main room?"

"Back through here follow me." He takes your hand.

"Wait I want to come too!!" Luhan, Suho, and L say at the same time.

Kris let's go of your hand. "Lol sure come along."

We walk through two large doors to enter into a beautiful room. "Wow!! This is so beautiful!!!" You say in awe.

"Thank you!! My mom designed this room herself. Okay well you all make yourselves at home, and also please behave yourselve." He says this look straight at Luhan.

"Hey of course i will behave..." Luhan says offened.

"Hehehe!! Just checking." Kris then leaves the room to join the other who are playing video games on Kris's giant TV.

"CHEN YOU LITTLE CHEATER!!! THAT WAS MY PINK PONY GUN!!!!" Lay cries out.

Chen evily luaghs. "MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! It's mine now!!"

Xiumin shakes his head. "Come on Jongdae give it back to him you know how he is with his ponies and unicorns."

Chen giggles. "Fine here's your pony."

Lay jumps up with joy. "Oh thank y..."

"But you have to duel me for it first!!!" Chen yells.

"Xiumin Hyung!! He's being mean again!!! He know he's going to win!! Lay wines.

Xiumin gives Chen the death stare and Chen gives the pony gun back. "Goodness I was only joking... Lay is more of a baby than Tao sometimes." Chen states.

"HEY!!" Tao pouts

Chen laughs. "You know it's ture."

Before Tao could ague back Kris says. "Lol what is going on in here?"

Kai say in a laughing voice. "We were playing pony rescue... Lay chose that lol and right when he got this pony gun thing Chen stole it with a spell. then all that happen. It was funny."

"Yeah that was too funny!!!" Chanyeol agrees.

The rest just nod and laugh. "I couldn't help it... it was just to perfect an oportunity." Chen admits.

"I didn't think it was funny. " Poor baby Lay says in sadness.

Kris sits by Xuimin and they both shake there head.

 

 

Now alone with the three guys you can feel the awkwardness in the air.

 

"So what do you guy want to do?" You ask a bit nervous on what they will say.

Myungsoo blurts out. "Spin the bottle!!"

"WHAT NO NOT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND YOU!!!" Luhan yells to Myungsoo.

"Seemed like a good idea to me. Right sweet heart?" Myungsoo winks at you.

You blush without knowing and that makes Luhan even mader. "You little!!!" Luhan trys to jump on L, but Suho stops him. "Dude calm down he is only messing with you."

Luhan sits back down in a huff. "That freaking jerk.."

"How about true or dare?" You say.

"Yeah let's do that!!" Myungsoo says cheerfully.

Luhan's eyes wided. "But Sae..."

"Luhan it's just a game. It will be fun I promise." You go over and sit on the the floor. "Well come on."

Suho and Myungsoo get up and sit on the floor with you. "Come on Lu let's play."

Luhan gives in and sit on th floor next to you. "Let's get this over with.." He pouts.

"Okay let's start!!" You smile.

"Wait do you have room for one more?" Some one suddenly says.

 

________

 

How could this person be? Find out in the next Chapter!!! :D

I'm so sorry I took soooo long to finish this chapter. :( But I really hope you all like it. Also sorry if this isn't the best story ever, but it is fun writing. ^ ^

 

Oh and I am finally a EXO-L!!!!! x33333

I am sooooo happy!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/xmFj9Cy.gif

Okay until next chapter bye!!!~

Thank you to everyone who subscribed!!!