Like Me or Not

This Love...is it possible?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol brought Baekhyun back to Sehun and said "Well, I did my best."

Sehun looked at Baek, his little brother was trying to catch butterflies. Then he turned back at Chanyeoö and asked "Is he mad at me?" 

Chanyeol smiled but it was so obvious that his smile was fake. "Well, like I said, I did my best." he said then ran away. He didn't want to be there when Baekhyun brought up that marrying thing, he didn't want to die yet. He was too young!

Hana was talking with her parent at the phone. She was pretty late and her dad went crazy. Angrily, she closed her phone and came closer to Baekhyun and Sehun. 

"Hey Baek! How are you?" she asked hesistantly.

Baekhyun raised his head up saying "Fine noona! And you?" 

Hana was surprised "Not so bad, my little bro." she said and sat at Baekhyun's side. Baekhyun looked at Sehun at patted his other side for him to sit. Now, Baek was in the middle with Sehun on his left and Hana on his right.

Baekhyun put on a serious face and started speaking "You two should get married."

The two of them screamed at the same time. "What?!"

Baek Blinked several times before asking "You love eack other right? So what's the problem? Get married and then we can all live together. I'm sure dad will love Hana noona!" 

Hana and Sehun looked at eack other thinking that maybe it was not the right time to tell Baekhyun they were just joking. Instead Hana asked Sehun "You think like that too Sehunnie?" with a really scary voice.

Sehun shook his head immadiately. "I..I don't think dad would let us marry, Baekkie." he said. "We're only high school students."

Baekhyun sighed and childishly stomped his feet. "But I wanna sleep with Hana noona!"

Hana got red and quickly glanced at Sehun. Sehun had blushed a little too and he felt like he had to explain it to Hana. 

"Baek doesn't like sleeping alone. So he often sleeps beside me while hugging me."

Hana gulped and nodded saying "Y-yah! I understood that!"

Baekhyun suddenly hugged Hana and asked "Noona, can I kiss you on the cheeks, hug you, eat vanilla ice cream with you and sleep with you without marrying you?"

At first Hana just blinked, then she got what Baekhyun was trying to say and nodded "Of course Baekkie!"

Baekhyun cheered, clapped his hands and shouted "Now everyone love everyone, yay!" 

Sehun and Hana were smiling at Baekhyun until their eyes met and they mouthed a "I hate you" at each other almost immadiately.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Jeeun and Hana were sitting on their table, it was lunch time. Jeeun asked "Why aren't we sit together with EXO? They called us."

Hana took a breath "Because I hate Sehun." 

Jeeun stood up. "Well, too bad for you. I'm gonna go sit with them because I love Jongin."

Hana tried to stop her but she couldn't, so she shouted after her "Betrayer!" Then she took her plate and went after her. "Yah! Jeeun, I hate you too."

After they sat on EXO's table, Hana asked "Where's my Baek?"

Sehun laughed angrily. "Your Baek? Pffth.! He's mine! And his teacher said Baek wanted to do his homework. She said it was a kind of gift...for someone."

Hana didn't get what Sehun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter