Her Boys' Past pt.1

This Love...is it possible?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Hana woke up only to be greeted by that unpleasant feeling of nervousness in her stomach. She was going to talk to Sehun and she would do it today as she would most probably not finde the courage in her again if she left it to another day.

She took a deep breath and got out of bed. ‘You can do this girl, you’re strong enough!’

She quickly dressed up and heaed to school without bothering to have breakfast. She was sure if she had eaten anything, she would throw up right in Sehun’s face.

“I hate this feeling…” she mumbled under her breath referring to her nervousness before stepping into the school grounds. And much to her displeasure, the first thing he saw was Sehun coming back from taking Baekhyun to his class.

She groaned and let out a sigh before mustering up all the courage she had in herself and headed towards Sehun.

“H-Hi..!”she said hesistantly, lightly raising one of her hands.

Sehun was taken aback. He didn’t expect Hana to talk to him since she hadn’t been talking with him fort he last few days.

“Hi…” he replied as hesistantly. ‘What’s this girl up to now?’ he thought. ‘Didn’t she turn me down already? Or did she change her mind, huh? I knew to girl would be able to resist me, not even that witch.’ A small smirk was playing on his lips.

“Yah!” Hana yelled. “Wipe that disgusting expression off of your face!”

Sehun’s smile was replaced with a frown as soon as he heard Hana.

“What do you want, witch?”he said sharply.

“Woah, what happened to the ‘I love you’s? Are they on vacation or something?” Hana teased.

Sehun just shook his head and started talking. “Look, if you don’t have anyth-“

But was cut off by Hana’s sudden question. “Why didn’t you tell met hat Baek had a chance to have a normal life?”

He was struck, he stood there frozen for a good 10 minutes  before opening his mouth, only to close it back. He closed his eyes  trying to clear his thoughts, then slowly said “Okay…From whom did you hear that nonsense?”

“From you.” Hana shot back. “When you were talking to that mysterious woman. Who is she anyways?”

Sehun went silent again. He was thinking whether it was a good idea to tell everything to Hana or not. He looked at the girl’s curious and concerned eyes and realized that he had only one choice from the beginning: he would tell everything (and by everything, he meant ‘everything’) to her. He closed his eyes and sighed, biting his lips.

“Why don’t we find somewhere to sit? I have a feeling it will take a long time…”

Hana nodded and immadiately figured that they would have tos kip some classes today. ‘Not that it’s important now…’

They went to the rooftop and sat down with their backs on the wall. Sehun was still hesitating, playing with his fingers and trying to avoid Hana’s curious gaze.

Finally, after a few long minutes, Hana sighed “Just start already! Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter