Just Perfect

This Love...is it possible?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“But baby…” the boyfriend of Hana for two years whined.

“Don’t ‘but baby’ me. I said we’re not going to the States and that’s it.” Hana answered.

They were discussing about where to go to the university and apparently the boyfriend wanted to go to the States while Hana wanted to stay in Korea.

“But baby…” he whined again.

“I said don’t, we both got a scholarship from Seoul National University. So why go to the States?” Hana said in an ‘end of the conversation’ tone.

The boy hung his head low.

“I just wanted to go on a vacation there, what’s all this talk about universities? Aren’t we already accepted to SNU?” he mumbled.

“Oh… You meant you wanted to go on a vacation.” Hana’s eyes widened in realization along with . “You should have said so from the beginning you big nosed jerk!”

“Big eyed, you mean. And, I wanted to but someone made me swallow all the words.” He rolled his eyes.

“You’re still the same idiot as two years ago, Luhan.” Hana sighed.

“And you’re still the ditching girl as two years ago, Hana.” Luhan shot back.

“Please, don’t begin with that again. I’ve explained you already so many times that you were just unbearable that day and you should be thankful to that day. If I hadn’t ditched you with Sehun that day, I would still chase after Baekkie.” Hana crossed her arms over her chest.

Yes, she was dating Luhan. That Luhan who was still whining non-stop. And it wasn’t Sehun’s or anyones idea, it had just happened.

“Whoa, are you threatening me?” Luhan’s eyes widened.

“How is that a threat huh?” Hana snorted.

“It gives off the same feel though…” Luhan mumbled defending himself.

“Okay okay, enough with the chatter sweetie. You said they would come in five minutes, where are they huh?”

Luhan looked at his watch.

“Ugh… Their five minutes is like half an hour you know that. They still have two minutes.” He answered.

Hana nodded, meaning that she understood.

“Uuh… Hana?” Luhan said after a while, a bit of nervousness in his voice.

“Hmm?” Hana smiled at him.

“You know, about the prom…” Luhan started but when he saw the change in Hana’s expression he quickly stopped. “Nothing, never mind.”

“I said I won’t go there, end of the conversation. You know I have developed a phobia since I had learned that me being together with Baek was impossible.” She gave a soft smile to her boyfriend.

Luhan smiled back.

“All because of your day dreaming.” He shook his head then.

Hana shook her hand as if saying ‘don’t make me remember’. She still remembered clearly the day they went to watch EXO’s practice. Yes the exact day Baekhyun took her first kiss. Her dream about dancing at the prom with Baekhyun was still haunting her in her sleep.

Sure, she was long over him and she just cared about him as her little brother but still… some things couldn’t be changed even with time.

“Finally!” Luhan suddenly jumped ut of his chair. “They came!”

Hana turned back  to look at the ones coming. She quickly smiled at them.

“Sehun-ah!” she threw her arms around the tall boy in the middle. “How’s my boy doing?” she ruffled his hair.

Sehun wrinkled his nose saying “Nothing much.” while Luhan was burning with jealousy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter