Into the Fight

This Love...is it possible?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was watching TV. He had nothing other to do and he was bored. Baekhyun was trying to do his homework. Then, he got distracted by the TV. There was a man in the show and he was saying to the woman in front of him that he loved her, then he had kissed her.

Baekhyun was looking at it like he was hypnotized by it. He slowly asked "Hyung, if you love someone, should you kiss her on the lips?"

Sehun laughed at his brother's silly question and replied "If she wants it too~."

Baekhyun nodded in a serious manner and murmured "I see." then he continued with a louder voice. "I guess I'm in love hyung."

Sehun's jaw dropped at that. 

"What? Baekhyun you have no idea what love is!" he said in a hurry. He knew where that conversation would go and he would do anything to prevent it.

Baekhyun asked "So do you know what love is?"

Sehun gulped and stuttered "I..j-just shut up and do your homework Baek, ok?"

Baekhyun nodded but it was clear that he wasn't satisfied.

Sehun sighed and asked "By the way, tell me Baek, you're in love with whom?" Although he knew the answer, he wanted to hear the confirmation from Baek himself.

Baekhyun answered with shiny eyes and an excited voice "I..I love Hana noona!"

Sehun sighed again. It was really, I mean really really ridicilous! But Baek was his brother and  he didn't want to say anything that would upset Baekhyun. 

'Hana...' Sehun thought. She really was a weird girl and Sehun didn't like her. She was like... 'She hides something, damn it!'

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"I'm gonna be late! I'm gonna be late! Get out of my way please, I'm late!" Hana was shouting. She was late -again- and she was running. Then she bumped into somebody. 

She murmured "Ah! Just please, I'm..." Then she heard a familiar voice saying "Noona!" It was Baekhyun, of course.

When she looked at the person she knocked down, she saw an angry Sehun. Sehun got up and just watched while Hana started picking up her books one by one. Baekhyun wa trying to help her but Sehun was just like an ice statue.

After they were done, Hana smiled at Baekhyun and said "Good morning Baekkie!" with a sweet voice. Damn, she really liked that mentally five year old boy!

Baekhyun smiled too. "Good morning noona! I've missed you so much!" 

Hana gulped and continued smiling. If Baek was normal, his words would seem more flirty and Hana's butterflies in her stomach would multiply by tenfold. She was screaming in her head 'Why? Why the hell is the only guy I've ever been atracted to Baekhyun?! Why is he disabled? Can it be fixed? What wouldn't I do for that!'

Then  she remembered that she was late. She facepalmed and quickly said "Oh! How stupid I am!" Sehun nodded at that. Hana rolled her eyes at him and pretended that she didn't see it.

"I'm late." said Hana and after giving Baekhyun a hug, she made her way to her classroom. Baekhyun watched her run for a while then he turned to his hyung.

He gulped before talking then said "Hyung, you have dance practice today right?"

Sehun nodded raising an eyebrow. "Why?"

Baekhyun smiled warmly. His puppy eyes were shining and he said "Well, when you practice I get bored. So... can Hana noona come too today?" 

Sehun immadiately shook his head and answered "No!" 

Then Sehun realized that he refused it way too quick and tried to explain. "You know, we can't in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter