"trying to figure out"

__pendant__

everyone was in panic when the call was...clear.... every haert was  thumping like a horses hoofs on a dirt road...

YUZUKI "what room is she in!!?"

YOOCHUN "....A308"

'...and a ripple appeared which grew and swarmed until they were drowned in screams. It overflowed and the current urged all feelings of despair and loss to rise until every man was for himself surrounded by a wave of panic, which crashed down upon their shrieking heads...' 

KATASHI "OHHH!! you're all here...wait.... before you ask.... i want to smile... and tell you im super fine..okay... so STOP showing me that faces... it makes me afrrrraid.... " (smiling brightly)

HYUN JOONG "your arm...?? is it okie??? 

KATASHI "im strong... and it will always recover are my reflexes are fast..."

YUZUKI "wait who did this?? "

KATASHI "the guy next door...but its.."

before katashi could continue his sentence a group of boys appeaR in front of the door...

JAEJOONG "Excuse me...Katashi right??they are your friends i believe??"(w/a powerful smile)

KATASHI "yes....they are..."(shy tone)

JAEJOONG "you sure your okei?? i can't stay long .. i have a class to attend... so i'll be going first.... take care.."(pitied eyes)

KATASHI "yeahhh...go ahead i'll be...i am okay.... "

JAEJOONG 'bye bye"

YUZUKI 'yah...."

KATASHI "i know right his hot...."

YUZUKI "THATS not what i want to say... his arrogant..... "

everyone laugh..... as if everything was just a play... a prince apearing in no where ... making a fuss out of  quiet atmosphere

KATASHI "we should go now... we also have a class... remeber.....and mr perfect stop texting!!you have a new girl "

YOOCHUN "are you jealous....my baby??? you know you're the only one right..." (a rumor out of no where)

HYUN JOONG "lets go??!"

YOOCHUN "ayyy hyun joong..MR KIM why are you so cold.."

everyone knows the look at HYUN JOONG eyes...that means his piss off.... without a secound thought you YOU BACK OFF... 

YOOCHUN "okay...change topic.... hehhe...we are all in same class... so nothing lets go"

everyone left with anciety.... and a hidden smile... because they knew they offended somebody.... cruelness. takes place when ever mr perfect talks...

*upon entering the class room each and everyone takes their proper sit and rest.... *

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbVcieUNrbJx211NR4UOC

teacher "ohhh what a day..good morning.."

CLASS" gooooooodmornning"

teacher "what kind of energy is that??its the first day..its the first day you should be all energetic..here to give you some charge we have a new student..i hope you'll give him all your love"

e0072761_47678ec81442b.jpg

new student "annyeong im KIM JAEJOONG...blah blah blah...."

YOOCHUN" yuzuki...the guy earlier right??"

YUZUKI "yahhh thats the arrogant guy"

HYUN JOONG "yahhhh kep it down... "

teacher" emm MR. kim go sit beside Yuzuki she'll be the one incharge of you from now on"

YUZUKI "what .... no way.... why"

teacher" you can do it Yuzuki...im counting on you...please/.."

YUZUKI".....AS IF I CAN SAY NO... murmuring"

JAEJOONG "hello im...'

YUZUKI 'i heard it oaky... can plz sit down everybody is staring at you..."

JAEJOONG "ahh yeahhh sooryy'

teacher 'YUZUKI before i forget please help mr.kim find his place,,,and inform him about the events that we will have... okay"

YUZUKI "yes ma'm..."

teacher "i'll leave you then... go prepare for the coming weak...i hope for a more wonderful presentation from each of you... "

YUZUKI(monologing) haist.... i dont have energy... 3hours had just pass and many things had alraedy happened.... worst im with this arrogant blond guy.ahhh after all the talking all i wanna do is take a nap i just entered and now i have a task ...worst..to take this clueless guy with me...eottokaji!!im going crazy... "

HIKARI "yuzuki... you're going to sleep there?? 

JAEJOONG 'yeahh are we going to sleep here?? ehhehe"

YUZUKI "we!!?!!"

HIKARI" okyyy take it easy..... YUzuki help jaejoong or.. you want him to bring in our club"

YUZUKI "no...!!! we'll sort it out.... not in our club"

HIKARI "then....... i'll go ahead goodbye... BROWN hair..."(with a seductive voice)

YUZUKI "yah...hikari.... just go... i l'll go there after im done with this.. bye bye"

JAEJOONG" why CAN i not go to your club??"(sad tone)

YUZUKI "yah..dont give me that tone... its nothing personal...its just that you need a club thats more like you..."

JAEJOONG "so you know me?"

YUZUKI "yah!!! let's stop this nonsense talk!! lets go"(why am i acting this way??)mind talk

JAEJOONG "why are so so mad at me?"

YUZUKI "its not you... its your atitude this morning ... im really not please with it... we are in the same school and same grade... what does it take to just...sta...y for a min.?? without hurrying... you know its an etiquette right??"

JAEJOONG " you don't know me... my face is innocent but my inner being is not.. and i also know that staying there will  leave you guys a cold expression...  so its better to leave... s..o you wanna hang out with me.. and know me deeper?? "

YUZUKI "(sigh) the way you talk.... makes me thing  i alraedy know you..... never mind... my morning is not good... don't add on it..."(really pissed off) "can we continue walking now?!?"

JEAJOONG "whats the rush.. ? you should no me better...."

YUZUKI 'dont have any plan!! so could you please..keep walking...""ohhh see that red door??? thats the perfect place for you"

JEAJOONG "why??because im a cassiopeia?? "

YUZUKI "yeah..right....as in the queen of Ethiopia and mother of Andromeda in Greek mythology"

JEAJOONG "wahh you're genius ..."

YUZUKI "yeahhh so don't mess up with me... ARASO!!"...."CAN YOU SEE THAT...?"

JAEJOONG "what..that??"

YUZUKI "the person standing just outside that door..?? his completely sad... is he staring at us??"

JAEJOONG "maybe he got dumbed"

YUZUKI "you really can judge a person.."

JAEJOONG "oFcourse........ im a CASSIOPEIA" (with a teasing smile)

tumblr_lbhshn82Tl1qzfb93o1_500.jpg

 

YUZUKI "can we just go inside... then find someone who will be really pleased to go with you.."
JAEJOONG "WHAT if that's not my place? and what if i don't like it there?"
YUZUKI "i just told you... find someone who can help you out... DIDN'T you not heared me?!?"
Rain
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------NEXT>>>---------------------------------------------------