Four P's: Post-its, Play and Pester People

The Only Girl

Hayi along with her big brother Chanyeol and his friend Suho finally reached their school after the noisy breakfast that happens everyday. Ahyeon who was waiting for Hayi sat impatiently on her best friend's chair. Their classroom is starting to be filled with people but the oldies, Chanyeol and Suho did not mind and stayed to loiter while waiting for Kai. Hayi, who became paranoid with his brother's presence, eyed him with her vicious eyes.

 

 

 

"I'll just buy you new set of your colorful post-its so don't look at me like that." Chanyeol murmured and patted Hayi's head. Suho just smiled at the younger one who did not look satisfied with the offer.

 

 

 

"More like you'll ask Suho oppa to buy the post its for you." Hayi sighed and shook her head. Suho just chuckled and blinked in surprise. He knew that Hayi really loved her post its as she doodles or scribles on them whenever she's bored.

 

 

 

"I don't mind buying you some of post its too. I like reading messages from them and giving messages to people." Suho said.

 

 

 

"He's the post it king in our class so he doesn't really mind." Chanyeol added.

 

 

L came from behind and they barely noticed him. He sank into his seat and hugged his table. He just ignored everyone and tried to continue his sleep disturbed by his dream earlier that day. Hayi just peeked and averted her eyes away from her brother who immediately caught on.

 

 

 

"No need to thank me." Chanyeol and shoved a hot beverage in front of Hayi's face.

 

 

 

"As if I would.." Hayi replied and stuck out her tongue on him before taking the can on his brother big hand.

 

 

 

Kai who came in with his earphones on was not even able to place his bag on his table. Chanyeol immediately slung an arm around his broad shoulders then dragged him off. They left the room and Hayi just sighed in peace before looking back on Ahyeon who was already on her proper seat.

 

 

 

"So where were we?" Hayi asked and Ahyeon just squealed silently while flailing her arms wildly.

 

 

 

"Squid? Octopus?" Hayi asked and looked at her friend dumbfoundedly. She just tilted her head and blinked in confusion.

 

 

 

Ahyeon just sighed. She knew Hayi is inexperienced with love but she never thought she would be this dense. She made heart signs on Hayi but still the little one just made her 4D guesses .. From octopuses and squids it turned to sea horses and turtles. Ahyeon just gave up and patted Hayi's head.

 

 

 

"Unnie's going to introduce you to someone." Ahyeon whispered a little too loud .. a little too loud that everyone in their class heard.

 

 

 

Bobby whistled and howled, ''Ahooo~ our resident awkward turtle will go on a blind date!!" Everyone laughed and Ahyeon just sighed then face palmed.

 

 

 

"You know that I never go to blind dates right?" Hayi barked at Ahyeon, who at the speed of light reached the seat of their noisy classmate.

 

 

 

"No worries, its nothing like that." She assured her dongsaeng before flicking the forehead the boy who cried like a wolf.

 

 

 

L pretended not to care about what Ahyeon just said but he knew that his ears perked up and tried to absorb everything that he just heard. Minhyuk came in with Kai who sat on his proper seat. Hayi lightly bowed at Kai but Kai just nodded. Ahyeon saw this and she just cupped one of her rosy cheeks. With her arm rested on the table, supporting her cheek and face she just turned to face Minhyuk.

 

 

 

"I need everyone's attention." Minhyuk said calmly with his sultry voice. The girls giggled. They loved hearing him talk. Unsatisfied, he took one of the broken chalks and threw it towards L's direction.

 

 

 

"I never miss everytime." Just like what he said, the chalk that Minhyuk threw hit the back of his student's head. L looked up and just rolled on his teacher. Minhyuk just ignored his moody student and went on.

 

 

 

"We'll be doing a play along with the graduating students. Junior and senior year students will work on producing a play for our school anniversary." Minhyuk announced. Hayi's face looked blank but deep inside she thought of her brother who would be enjoying this the most.

 

 

 

L ignored the blabbering Minhyuk and rested his chin on his untouched English book. He uses it as cushion for hin wonderful chin. His nose accidentally hit a can that was placed on his table.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, on Chanyeol and Suho's classroom ...

Suho: You do know that she doesn't drink that flavor of coffee right?

Chanyeol: But you do know that I already know that right?

Suho: Then why do you keep giving her that when she obviously hates bitter things?

Chanyeol: Cause annoying her is fun .. Besides, someone else always drinks it anyway.

 

 

 

A salmon pink post it that was previously stuck on the can fell on the tip of L's perfect nose.

 

''L-ssi, L-ssi wake up now. Ma-chi-ato A-ni-yo .." was written on the paper. A small smile crept on his face as he looked at Hayi's direction. He only saw her back but he didn't mind. He immediately opened the can of coffee and drank it in their class ..

 

 

 

"So what play will we be doing?" Hanbin asked.

 

 

 

"Good question, as expected from the class president." Minhyuk retorted and gave his student a thumbs up. Hanbin had goosebumps and shook the bad vibes off.

 

 

 

"The play that we'll be doing is called, ''Goldi-rella and the seven dwarfs'' Minhyuk retorted proudly.

 

 

 

''WWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT the heck is that?'' the whole class retorted and hang their mouths open for quite some time. Kai just yawned and unconsciously removed the headphones that he was still wearing.

 

 

 

''What happened?'' L asked Ahyeon who woke up already thanks to his caffinated drink.

 

 

 

''Since the three classes will be merged, Junior A and Junior B (our class), plus Senior A, the teachers decided to merge the stories that were each assigned to. We were originally assigned to do Cinderella but since the merge happen we will do the story with the other two class. The characters will from the Senior class will come here just a ... Oh they're here." Minhyuk explained. He saw Chanyeol's hair and immediately called the senior class in.

 

 

 

The girls squealed in glee. They almost didn't want their sunbaes to graduate as the most handsome men in their school belongs to their batch.

 

 

''We will introduce the characters for our play. Our play is supposed to be Snow white and the seven dwarfs. I'm Suho, the class president of Senior class A. Nice to meet you everyone." Suho stated and greeted his fellow students. He is the president of the student council so the girls and other students already knows him but also he is famous for his looks and brains.

 

 

Chanyeol, Sehun, Kris, Lay,Tao, Luhan and Xiumin lined-up in front of the class.

 

 

 

''1-2-3 We are seven! We're the tall and handsome dwarfs imnida. Xiumin is our import. Sorrijilaaa!!" Chanyeol exclaimed as they did their hand gesture which they practiced while waiting for the junior class to settle.

 

 

 

''Why is Xiumin hyung there? We belong to the same club (Shorty) right?'' Jinhwan asked the students laughed while Xiumin hung his head low.

 

 

 

"He had connections and made a wish through a raindeer (Luhan) granted by Santa (Suho). So let's just say that he has good networking.'' Suho retorted and looked at Chanyeol who laughed and was on the floor rolling like a buffalo after hitting Kris.

 

 

 

"He is our import.'' Kris added.

 

 

 

''The mascot of the dwarfs." Luhan defended and hugged his friend.

 

 

 

After the class settled again, Baekhyun, Chen, and Suho stepped into the front.

 

 

 

''Our three friends fought very hard for these roles. Since your teacher wanted to really import actors from our class, so Cinderella's family are chosen from us.'' Lay introduced with his broken Korean making the girls giggle and the guys laugh.

 

 

 

''We are the evil step sisters and evil step big mama'' Chen, Baekhyun and Suho said. Suho just bowed his head in embarassment.

 

 

 

''Just by looking, you'll be able to deduce who is the step mom among us." Baekhyun said as he tapped Chen's arm and they moved a few steps away from Suho.

 

 

 

''Next, the last but definitely no the least. Clearly, the class knew that no one can take these roles from them. They are best people for this roles. The class fought them hard for this positions ... since they did not want them. But with democracy and Suho's ''timid'' personality, the class was able to win this great battle. We now introduce to you, our two lead roles ... ''

 

Kai and Kyungsoo stepped out shyly with unhappy and obviously forced smiles on their faces.

 

 

 

''The winners for the best character of the year, Snow white and the Evil Queen.''

 

 

 

 

''Snowhite imnida! They forced me to do this even though I'm not supposed to be with them.'' Kai said as he raised a hand and bowed.

 

 

''Mino-hyung's twin is here!!'' Taehyun squealed as they entered the Junior B class. He pointed to Kai and Seunghoon pushed Mino to Kai who greeted each other with a bow. Mino hugged Kai who just blinked in shock.

 

 

 

''Long lost siblings!" Chanyeol teased.

 

 

 

''Evil witch imnida!.'' Kyungsoo exclaimed as his voice cracked.

 

 

 

''Hyung!! I missed you!.'' Taehyun squealed and hugged Kyungsoo from behind who looked like he just lost his soul.

 

 

 

''Everyone let's give them a round of applause. Junior A is now here to introduce their characters as well.'' Minhyuk interrupted and gestured Class A to move forward.

 

 

 

"For our wolf, we decided that we'll use our hidden card. Our unknown ace, Jinwoo hyung imnida~ a round of applause for him please!!!'' Mino the class A president introduced.

 

 

 

''The bear Family will be Mama Mino bear, Papa Taehyun bear and baby Seunghoon bear. Since our maknae's face looks really old.'' Seungyeon explained.

 

 

''For the awesome role of Goldilocks, me and my awesome hair will take care of it. Kamsamnida.'' Seungyoon said and bowed to everyone.

 

 

The class laughed and howled for their own.

 

 

''Who is next?'' Minhyuk asked.

 

 

''B class of course!'' Bobby squealed.

 

 

Hanbin immediately took everyone's attention, the class laughed endlessly as they looked at their president.

 

 

 

''Since the evil step nick-nacks have been taken care of already ... I decided import characters from another story as well.'' B.I. Said and smirked at Minhyuk.

 

 

 

''Bobby, Jinhwan and I will play as the three mouseketeers while Joonhwe, Donghyuk and Yoonhye will be our minions''. Hanbin explained.

 

 

 

''For our Prince Charming, I think I should recruit the coolest kid in our class.'' Hanbin stated.

 

 

Hearing what Hanbin just said, L stretched his arms and stood up with a smirk plastered on his face.

 

 

''I know that's me.. That's right...'' L said ..

 

 

''Lee Hayi!'' Hanbin stated and everyone in the room laughed in unison. L and Hayi screamed at the same time.

 

 

''No worries L. I know the perfect role for you. You'll be our Cinderella.'' Minhyuk assured his student with an evil grin plastered on his face.

 

 

 

''Ahyeon will be the fairy god mother.'' Minhyuk added.

 

 

 

The meeting continued and those who wanted to protest were forever ignored. With the casts and actor line up, even the students who are not participating in the acting group got excited for the activity. Hayi just sighed and hung her head low in her frustration.

 

 

 

'' You're good to me, so good to me, oh girl you're like a caffeine. Americano choa~ choa choa~ weeew ...'' Was the texts written on a post it plastered to the orange juice that Hayi found on her seat. She looked back on L's seat but he was gone. It was already lunch break when their meeting ended so everyone left and dispersed to the cafeteria.   

 


Hello :DDD the sem just ended and so I decided to update the story T.T
I totally had no idea what to do then one thing lead to one another xD

from BTS's Coffee to 5 cm's Americano to yoseobie's caffeine.

i love coffee and TEAM AB win so yeah xD LOLOL 

 

happy sem break everyone T.T

to those subscribed and upvoted xD thanks <3

although i don't understand what the upvote is for xD LOL

can a soul enlighten I? xDDD

hahaha

XOXO

-supersujuholic