Babysitter

The Only Girl

Just like what Chanyeol wanted, Hayi, L, Ah Yeon, Seung Hoon and Kai went out on a dinner. Hayi decided to spend the money Chanyeol gave her by treating everyone. Not knowing what they should eat, Hayi asked for everyone's suggestions. They were already walking in the mall when the guys .. Meaning Kai and L started arguing.

 

 

 

L: I want chicken!

*glares at the only person who opposes him which is Kai*

 

Kai: I say we eat pizza!

*eyes L back and stands in front of him*

 

Seunghoon: I'm fine with what my baby wants to it. After all I'm just a fifth wheel here.

*Smiles and pats Hayi's head*

 

Ah Yeon: I'm good with whatever you want to eat Hi.

*Smiles at Hayi and wobbles her poor abused cheeks*

 

Hayi: What do we do? We always eat what L wants when we go out? They're arguing right now. Look at them. So childish.

*sighs in disbelief as she walked with Seunghoon and Ah Yeon who are now distancing themselves from the two lunatics*

 

Ah Yeon: Ignore them and just decide. Whatever you decide, L will eat so just pick and its all good.

 

She assured her dongsaeng and flashed her a smile. Seunghoon intertwined his fingers with her Ah Yeon and dragged her to a cotton candy stall. Hayi who got left watching the two boys bicker at the top of their lungs just sighed. She looked at the Seung-Ah couple and just smiled bitterly before dropping her head.

 

 

Hayi: I wish I can date too ..

*kept looking down as tears fell*

 

L: Hey!

*pokes Hayi's head*

 

Kai: Look up.

*Looks away and pokes Hayi's shoulder with his free hand*

 

L: We decided to eat what you wanted to eat.

 

Kai: That's right so stop crying. We'll try to behave.

 

L: Its all his fault anyways.

 

Kai: Shut up flower boy.

 

Hayi: If you won't stop fighting then we won't eat.

*Finally snaps and looks up them. Sees pink and blue cotton candy on each of L's hands while Kai holds up white and yellow on his*

 

 

 

Both Kai and L were awkwardly smiling on her. Hayivwho saw how stiff the two were caused her to laugh at their expressions. Wondering as to why is she laughing, Kai and L looked at each other before snapping their heads in the opposite direction. Hayi just smiled and took one cotton candy from each of the boys before walking away with a smile on her face. Seung-Ah couple appeared beside them and took the cotton candies on their hands.

 

 

 

''What a waste if you guys won't eat it.'' Ah Yeon said and took the one on Kai's hand.

 

 

 

''Hayi didn't want this so I might as well eat it.'' Seunghoon said and took L's candy.

 

 

 

''Yah!!!!!'' Kai and L angrily yelled at the couple before looking at each other then marched towards their direction. The couple did not hold back their laughter as the two angry bird chased them. Ah Yeon fed Kai some of his cotton candy while Seung Hoon fed L then they fed each other and giggled. Hayi looked back and smiled at the beautiful sight behind her.

 

 

 

''I wish we can all just get along like this.'' Hayi whispered to herself.

 

 

 

L ran towards and placed an arm on top of her shoulders. Kai ''accidentally'' sneezes on L's hand causing the tension between them to rise again. Hayi just sighed and pushed the two of them away.

 

 

 

''I'm hungry unnie.'' Hayi cried and ran towards Ah Yeon and Seunghoon's direction leaving the two boys behind.

 

 

 

''Your fault!'' They said as they blamed each other and followed Hayi.

 

 

 

Hayi's solution to their problem is going to the food court but even in their sitting arrangement the two are arguing. Hayi, Ahyeon and Seunghoon is already tired with their bickering and came up with the wonderful seat plan. Ah Yeon, Hayi and Seunghoon were seated respectively leaving the other two to sit across the three of them.

 

 

 

''We guys should eat here so that you can pick whatever you guys want.'' Hayi stated.

 

 

 

''We never had a problem about this before.'' L said as he looked at Kai's direction.

 

 

 

''Selfish people should not eat.'' Kai replied and reciprocated the feeling that L gave him.

 

 

 

''Stop arguing, if you do so in front of food I'll eat your food instead so shut the up!'' Ah Yeon screamed at them finally. L knew that when Ah Yeon curses it means that she really meant what she said. His growling stomach did not help with the situation and all he could do was sigh.

Kai felt that it would be best for him to ignore L after seeing Ah Yeon get mad. She always smile at him so it scared him to see her so angry for the first time. He just let out a sigh and remembered Chanyeol threats to him if Hayi will tell him anything bad happening that day.

 

 

 

The two continued to bicker as they fought over Hayi's attention. Hayi to had to feed them both as L insisted that she should feed him. She did not want to make Kai feel biased or anything so she did the same for him.

 

 

 

The two continued to fight after their dinner. Even when they went to the arcade, the two kept arguing with each other. Hayi looked so tired. Seunghoon poked her from behind, she looked back and saw him offering her a banana milk flavored ice cream. Worried that Ah Yeon might feel jealous or something, Hayi looked at her direction first before doing anything. Ah Yeon just smiled and nodded, gesturing her to go ahead and eat the ice cream. Ah Yeon stood in the middle of the two giants who were still bickering and offered them ice cream as well. Both thanked Ahyeon before walking on their separate ways.

 

 

 

''I had a good time. Thank you.'' Seunghoon said and bowed at Hayi.

 

 

 

''Please take care of unnie. I trust that you would.'' Hayi said and looked at Seunghoon with a serious face.

 

 

 

''I love her so I'll take care of her until the day that she realizes that she actually loves me back. I will take care of her no matter what happens.'' Seunghoon retorted and smiled at Hayi.

 

 

Hayi who became puzzled with what he said just blinked blankly on the thin air.

 

 

 

''So you guys are done being childish. Especially you Kai, I didn't expect this kind of behavior from you.'' Ah Yeon said as she ate her ice cream in between of the two. They were now at a park, watching the evening fireworks that were for an expo competition.

 

 

 

''I'm sorry for disappointing you.'' Kai replied and bowed at Ahyeon.

 

 

 

''Don't say sorry. I was just ... I guess surprised.'' Ah yeon replied and bowed back at Kai. She smiled at him and patted his head. L growled but Ah Yeon ignored him.

 

 

 

''I'm going home.'' L just said and picked up his bag. He threw Hayi's bag on Kai. He had been carrying it the whole time along with his own varsity bag.

 

 

 

''Make sure she goes home safe.'' L said or more like threatened Ah Yeon and Kai.

 

 

 

''Like I'd let anyone touch her.'' Ah Yeon replied.

 

 

 

''Good.'' L said as he waved a hand in the air and left.

 

 

 

''He's just moody and distant to strangers .. But after you get to know him and I guess please him, he'll be good to you.'' Ah Yeon told Kai as L walked away.

 

 

 

''You like him though right?'' Kai asked without looking at her.

 

 

 

''What do you mean of course I like him he's my frie---'' Ah Yeon trailed off when Kai added something to his question

 

 

 

''I mean you love him ... Like you're supposed to love Seung Hoon'' Kai coldly asked and looked into her eyes.

 

 

 

Ah Yeon stopped talking and looked at Kai with her deep brown eyes. Suddenly, the noises that was supposed to drown them became so quiet.

 

 

 

''Well its not like that.'' Ah Yeon defended herself and nodded.

 

 

 

''I do have a crush on him and pretty little though.''

 

 

 

''His is not just little though''

 

 

 

''oohhh.. '' -o- ''so you were checking him out? How gay?'' -.-

 

 

 

''I am not. Well his uniform that looks like skinny jeans does not really hide anything much does it?'' Kai retorted.

 

 

 

''Well L likes his skinny jeans to be very ... Should I say .. Skinny?'' Ah Yeon retorted and laughed.

 

 

 

''Yeobo! We're supposed to be watching the fireworks together. How come you're stuck with him?'' Seunghoon asked with his cute little aegyo.

 

 

 

''Alright. I'm coming. Let's go.'' Ah Yeon replied and pulled Kai with her towards Hayi and her boyfriend.

 

 

 

''Where's L oppa?'' Hayi asked Ah Yeon but also looked at Kai whom she flashed a gentle smile on.

 

 

 

''L left for his part time job. So Kai will have to bring you home. I'm sure Chanyeol will like that.'' Ah Yeon smiled and winked at Hayi. Kai just looked at the two girls and earned a nudge from Ah Yeon with a little push from Seung Hoon.

 

 

 

''Let's go on our own date.'' Seunghoon said and dragged Ah Yeon away from the KaiHi couple who just watched the two disappeared in the sea of people. Kai and Hayi looked at each other before one tried to break the silence before it turns awkward.

 

 

 

''Oh my bag. Give it to me.'' Hayi said as she tiptoed and tried to reach for her bag.

 

 

 

''Aniyo. Its alright. L carried it earlier for you, so I can carry it now.'' Kai said and raised Hayi's bag up in the air showing some of the veins in his arms.

 

 

 

''He always treats me like that. If you're carrying it because you're competing ... ' Hayi replied and nodded but trailed off when Kai took her hand and started pulling her into the crowd.

 

 

 

''It's not like that. Let's go get a warm cup of hot choco before I bring you to your home.'' Kai injected as he give Hayi's hand a light squeeze before intertwining his fingers with her frail little ones. Hayi blushed multiple shades of red and just nodded while holding his arm, not wanting to separated from her companion. 

 

 

 

With the warm cup of chocolate in their free hands, Kai and Hayi rode the bus going to Hayi's place. Kai being the gentleman that he is, paid for Hayi's chocolate and bus fare as well. Kai finally released Hayi's hand and looked at her for a while before drinking his cup of drink.

 

 

 

''You must be tired.'' Kai said and sipped in his cup. It was the first time that he actually tried to initiate a conversation with her.

 

 

 

''You and L are like a handful of young children. You're too childish it stressed me out ...'' Hayi said and chuckled lightly.

 

 

''I'm sorry. L just gets on my nerves. He's annoying.'' Kai said and grimaced at the thought of the other guy.

 

 

 

''You'll get used to it.'' Hayi said and patted his shoulder. Kai blushed a little at her gesture.

 

 

 

''So did you have fun?'' Hayi asked Kai.

 

 

 

''Yeah. I was always with the hyungs, being with you was like a breath of fresh air.'' Kai retorded.

 

 

 

''With Me?'' Hayi asked trying to gulp down anything that was forming on .

 

 

 

''Yeah.'' Kai nodded and blink. He saw that it was already their stop so he helped Hayi up and out of the bus.

 

 

 

The two of them walked into the silence of the night. Both of said nothing to each other until they reached in front of Hayi's place. Hayi who was walking ahead of Kai, turned around to face him after he opened the gate for her. She reached out for her bag but got surprised when Kai leaned forward instead and pulled her into a hug.

 

 

 

''I enjoyed today. Kamsamnida.'' Kai said not letting Hayi go and planted a kiss on her head instead. Hayi stiffened in her place unable to move due to Kai's action. Her heart start beating rapidly and her hiccups worsened from its normal state whenever a guy would approach her.

 

 

 

 

''I've always wondered as to why Chanyeol hyung would do this.'' Kai mumbled as he pressed the tiny little Hayi close to his chest and shutted his eyes.

 

 

 

''Kai ...''

 

 

 

''This must be what a family means ...''

 

 

 

''What about your family ...''

 

 

 

''You forgave him even if he hurt you ...''

 

 

 

''I guess I did .. But Kai .... ''

 

 

 

''Even if he tortures you everyday you're still there for him ...''

 

 

 

''So this is what a family feels, a warm cozy feeling ...'' Kai mumbled to himself before looking down at Hayi.

 

 

 

He bent down to her eye level and pecked her forehead which made her immediately close her eyes.

 

 

 

''You are my family for today. Kamsamnida.'' Kai said and pulled Hayi gently to their door before pulling her arms up and handed her the school bag that he carried for her.

 

 

 

He made a light wave and smiled genuinely at her for the first time which made Hayi's cheeks turn 50 shades of red. After that, he left and disappeared into the night, the door of the house opened. The person who welcomed Hayi in was JYP who saw everything. He just patted his daughter's head.

 

 

 

''Do you like him sweet pea?'' JYP asked and smiled as he ruffled Hayi's hair softly. He looked at his daughter with his loving eyes and smiled seeing Hayi's interaction with Kai.

 

 

 

''Aniyo app-umma. He's just a friend.'' Hayi replied and looked up at her ''mother''. JYP just patted his head and and smiled at her.

 

 

 

''Arasso, Chanyeol told me that you'll be going out with your friends tonight so I waited for you dear. I sent your father away so he would not find out that you went somewhere else. Not that he doesn't trust you, but you do understand right?'' JYP said and took Hayi's bag before they went into their house.

 

 

 

"I told you, its better if we went to my place instead. I would have been able to moan aloud as you ranted your strings of curses.'' A voice from behind a guy was heard, but his eyes were locked on the sight outside his window as he looked down on the street and saw everything that happened. Arms were wrapped around the other person but still no response or movement was given by the guy who got paralyzed by the view that he saw.

 

 

 

''Next time, we'll be doing this again in my place.'' The younger one scoffed as he rested his chin on the shoulders of his hyung who's eyebrows furrowed in anger.

 

 

 

''Shut up! You're too noisy!'' The older one finally growled in his anger as he grabbed the younger one on the neck in one swift move, causing the towel which served as the only covered he had. He furiously dropped the person with him on the floor as he stomped towards his bathroom door.

 

 

 

He who fell into the ground groaned in pain as he grabbed his already swollen neck due to other person's grip. 

 

 

 

''How funny~ You were ing me roughly but instead all I hear is you chanting her name. You must really be crazy. I wonder whether you'll be as rough if you will be able to sleep with her.''

 

 

 

With that, a loud bang of door was heard. It filled the silence in the tension filled environment inside the dark bedroom. No light was coming in and everything was as dark as the older boy's heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Where's Chanyeol oppa?'' Hayi asked as she removed her shoes and changed into her indoor slippers.

 

 

 

''He's upstairs with Sehun. They just came from Suho's house. Suho will be sleeping over but he'll arrive later. So we better hurry so that I can go back to cooking.'' JYP replied and sweetly smiled as he opened the door for Hayi and both entered the house.

 

 

 

Hayi went up stairs to change in her room. She bumped into someone who lightly groaned in pain. Hayi looked up and saw a fresh looking Sehun smiling at her.

 

 

 

''Sehun oppa! Annyeonghaseo~!'' Hayi greeted and bowed. She was giddy and excited after her fun filled day with her friends.

 

 

 

''Looks like you had fun huh~? So did our Jongin spoke a lot?'' Sehun asked as he ruffled Hayi's brown hair.

 

 

 

''Jongin?''

 

 

 

''I mean Kai-ssi.''

 

 

 

''Oh. He did. He told me that he had fun.'' Hayi said and smiled while she nodded.

 

 

 

''I'm glad. He can be such a snob sometimes.'' Sehun replied and slyly winked at Hayi who nodded in agreement, then they both laughed.

 

 

 

''Hayi!''Chanyeol anxiously called when he saw Sehun, leaning down in front of Hayi while talking to her. Hayi and Sehun looked at his direction. Sehun just smirked at him before turning to face the little girl with his innocent smile.

 

 

 

''Anyways, I have to get going now. Your Yixing oppa, Luhan oppa and I agreed to meet up later to buy some stuff for the play. Suho hyung will come here to help Chanyeol hyung with the script of the drama.'' Sehun said then patted Hayi's head. The two of them smiled at each other before Sehun walked towards the direction of the stairs.

 

 

 

''Are you alright?'' Chanyeol asked Hayi. He immediately ran towards her after Sehun left.

 

 

 

''Oppa what are those red marks on Sehun oppa's neck?'' Hayi asked as she blinked. Horror ran into Chanyeol's face and saw Sehun bumped into JYP who's wearing his pink apron with a pan on one hand and spatula on the other.

 

 

 

''He just got allergies.'' Chanyeol responded and smiled awkwardly as he patted Hayi's head.

 

 

 

''ohh. Sehun-ah where are you going? We're eating already!'' JYP asked after bumping into him. Sehun just smiled and pecked JYP's cheek. He also noticed the marks than Chanyeol left on Sehun's neck but didn't say anything because of Hayi.

 

 

 

''Have to meet up with the others umma. I'll eat with you guys next time. Oh. Suho hyung is here already. He can eat in my place. Bye.'' Sehun retorted and looked at Suho who was entering the house.

 

 

 

Suho who also saw the same thing just kept quiet and knew what happened. He saw Chanyeol furriously drag the excited maknae out of their school after Hayi immediately left. He went up stairs and saw Hayi, JYP and Chanyeol. He just flashed them his angelic smile and touched JYP's cheek's with his own as well.

 

 

 

''So its dinner already huh? Let's eat umma!'' Suho whinned like a baby and chuckled to divert everyone's attention on him.

 

 

 

''Yeah. He's right umma I'm hungry.'' Added Chanyeol who immediately caught on Suho's intention.

 

 

 

''How about you baby? Are you hungry?'' JYP asked and smiled at Hayi.

 

 

 

''Nah~ I'm good. I'mma eat fruits and pumpkin tonight since I already ate out with the others.'' Hayi said and smiled at JYP.

 

 

 

''Arasso. Just come down after you're done changing. I'll boil the pumpkin now, arasso.'' JYP replied and gingerly smiled at his daaughter.

 

 

 

''Arasso. You guys should go down already. The food is getting cold.'' Hayi replied and removed herself from the side hug her ''mom'' gave her.

 

 

 

''I think I'll be eating pumpkin too tonight.'' The shirtless Chanyeol sad as he went back to his room where Suho followed him.

 

 

 

''Yah!'' the umma angrily barked.

 

 

 

''I will eat everything umma. No worries!'' Suho assured JYP who just nodded happily. Other than YG, Suho is actually the only one who is able to withstand the terror of JYP's cooking without Hayi's secret magic touch to it.

 

 

 

JYP went down and prepared the kitchen after seeing his kids went to their respective rooms. 

 


My longest chapter ever *^* lol so what cha think?
comments please please please? o n o