Skinships ...

The Only Girl

L and Hayi bumped into each other as they both hurried to go inside their classroom. He was fixing his uniform and she was immersed deeply with drinking her banana milk. Hayi just smiled at L who had a rigid facial expression on. She offered him a sip on her banana milk which he awkwardly took a sip on, his dry mouth needed something to moist it with.

 

 

 

''Oh. L! You startled me!'' Hayi said.

 

 

 

''I-i did??'' L stuttered as he looked at her face with a slight tint of fear. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead. Hayi just took out her hanky and wiped the side of his head before the hanky to him.

 

 

 

''Wipe yourself. I'll fix your uniform.'' Hayi said in between in her teeth as she gritted the straw of the empty carton of banana milk. L took the hanky and nodded. Hayi just focused her eyes on his necktie and started fixing his clothes.

 

 

 

Ah Yeon approached L and gave him a back hug. She chuckled and pulled Hayi closer to him, now that he's in the middle of the two girls.

 

 

 

''So was this the you were talking about earlier? You smell like .'' Ah Yeon whispered to L's ear slightly brushing her lips on his earlobe. She made sure that the oblivious Hayi won't hear anything. L stiffened in his place for a while and blinked before glaring at Ah Yeon who just chuckled because she knew that she is right.

 

 

 

''Yah! I'm jealous. Squish me in between too!'' Bobby yelled from somewhere. Ah Yeon and L looked at their direction and chuckled.

 

 

 

''Jinhwan and Hanbin, you heard Jiwon. Give him what he wants.'' L retorted and chuckled as he grabbed a fist of Ah Yeon's hair and pulled her closer to him, she in turn gave him a back hug as she rests her chin on his shoulder.

 

 

 

''Die with envy bishess..'' Ah Yeon smugly smirked. L smiled at Hayi and hugged her. Hayi blushed and started hiccupping.

 

 

 

''Its cute how different you are when you're sober and when you're drunk.'' L whispered to her making her hiccup even more. He chuckled and turned her around instead. Her back is now facing him, as he gave him a back hug as well.

 

 

 

The three of them looked at Hanbin and Jinhwan giving torture to Jiwon (Bobby). Hanbin (B.I.) and Jinhwan both are hugging Bobby in between them with their poker face, mimicking Hayi's blank expression. They knew Bobby hated it with poker expressions, its the death of him. He's just used to being around Hayi since majority of the kids in their class are classmates together ever since they were in the elementary school.

 

 

 

Ah Yeon took out her phone. She took a selca of them three. They smiled brightly in front of the camera. They were the best of friends and nothing could ever separate them. She sometimes feels jealous though cause L would run towards Hayi in a single heart beat.

 

 

 

''Let me take a photo for you.'' Jinwoo offered and smiled at them.

 

 

 

''Thank you.'' Ah Yeon replied and gave her phone to Joonhwe.

 

 

 

''1-2-3 kimchi!!!'' Ah Yeon, Hayi and Joonhwe counted as they laughed while taking a photo. Hayi also handed Joonhwe her polaroid.

 

 

 

''Donghyuk-ah!! Take a selca of us too!!'' Hanbin demanded. Donghyuk who was reading almanac just rubbed his head and laughed as he pulled out his phone then snapped a photo of the three.

 

 

 

Hayi noticed Yoonhyung looking at them and then at the three people in front of them. Hayi just smiled.

 

 

 

''Pull Yoonhyung and Donghyuk. Go. We'll take a photo of the six of you.'' Ah Yeon said to Joonhwe. Hayi nodded and reached out for Donghyuk's phone.

 

 

 

''Now this is better.'' Jinhwan squealed and smiled at Hayi and Ah Yeon. L watched as the girls took photos of the guys. He then looked at the polaroid film that slowly dried up. It was showing their happy faces, His, Ah Yeon's and Hayi's.  he simply wished that time would stop.

 

 

 

''BAAAAABYYYY I MISSED  YOU~~~!!'' Seunghoon squealed from the door while looking at Ah Yeon's direction. Ah Yeon snapped her head back to his direction awkwardly while the whole class roared in laughter. L and Hayi who are now seated on a table together watched as their best friend gets hugged by her boy friend from behind.

 

 

 

''You're embarrassing!! Don't do this again!'' Ah Yeon scolded Seunghoon who nodded quickly and pecked her lips making the class squeal in glee. Ah Yeon just slapped and flicked her boyfriend's forehead.

 

 

 

''They're so cute. I hope they'll work out.'' Hayi told L and the other one nodded. He eyesmiled at her and ruffled her hair.

 

 

 

''I'm sure they would. He looks different, so different from the previous one she had.'' L stated and nodded.

 

 

 

''Jagi~ I wanna be lovey-dovey too.'' Mino squealed his fake girly voice which sounded funny cause of his big voice.

 

 

 

''Alright Yeobo. Let's go to the janitor's closet now. Lol." Taehyun retorted and Ah Yeon sent a flying book towards their direction laughing.

 

 

 

''Hayi~ Annyeong!!'' The 4-D Kang Seungyoon greeted Lee Hayi in his voice with the highest pitch and gave her a strawberry candy. Jinwoo appeared behind him and also gave L a candy.

 

 

 

''Annyeong oppa~ gomawo.'' Hayi retorted and ate the candy.

 

 

 

''Yah!!'' Seungyoon scolded Jinwoo. Jinwoo just smirked and opened another candy popped it to Seungyoon's mouth to keep him quiet.

 

 

 

''Jealous much?'' Jinwoo asked and laughed with L at Seungyoon's reaction.

 

 

 

''What brings you here?'' Ah Yeon asked.

 

 

 

''Well, the teachers are having a meeting for the festival.'' Seunghoon answered and sat on one of the chairs, pulling her to his lap.

 

 

 

''Oh okay.'' Ah Yeon just said.

 

 

 

''Hayi where's my jacket?'' Chanyeol texted Hayi. After reading his message, Hayi got up from her seat and went to her chair. She took her oppa's jacket and went to their room.

 

 

 

She saw Kai seated on the same chair as Kyungsoo. Luhan who immediately saw her standing outside her oppa's classroom brightly smiled and pulled her in. ''Come in little one. Your Chanyeol gege is waiting for you.'' he said as he pulled her into their classroom.

 

 

 

''You want some?'' Lay offered Hayi his chips.

 

 

 

''Look at that Lay offering her some Lays.'' Kai said and laughed at his own joke. Sehun just looked at him judgingly.

 

 

L who noticed that Hayi was gone followed her to the Senior's room. He saw Hayi and Sehun together. He just gulped and Xiumin pulled him in. Sehun just smirked at him.

 

 

 

''We have another lamb here.'' Xiumin cheered and Lay also offered L some of his snacks as well.

 

 

 

''Here oppa.'' Hayi said as she approached her brother and shoved the jacket into his face.

 

 

 

''Bobo~'' Chanyeol chanted repeatedly as he made kissy face and grabby hands towards his sister, trying to act cutely. Hayi just sighed and shook her head before going on a face palm as Baekhyun patted her shoulder, after drapping his arm around her, earning himself a growl from Chanyeol.

 

 

 

''You're so different when we're alone.'' Hayi commented and shook her head again.

 

 

 

''He's a beast.'' Sehun commented and smugly smiled again at her direction. Chanyeol and L looked at his direction. His smile turned into a smirk. L glared at him but he enjoyed it. He took a box of pepero and bumped into L's shoulder before walking off, dragging Lay along with him outside their room.

 

 

 

''What a ~'' L thought as he mentally rolled his eyes on Sehun.

 

 

 

''You're acting like an attention seeker right now.'' Hayi said as she lightly hit her oppa's forehead who just smiled at her.

 

 

 

''You know that I always seek for your attention right?'' Chanyeol asked and laughed.

 

 

 

''So greasy~ use that on Soshi students instead.'' Kyungsoo commented.

 

 

 

''Hayi do you approve of your brother dating??'' Suho asked and everyone in the room became quiet. Lay poked his head in while he held Sehun's hand, who stood behind the door, curious as to how Hayi would reply as well.

 

 

 

''Sure why not? He'll probably stop pestering me if he does.'' Hayi retorted and nodded with her poker expression as she gave Suho and everyone in the room a thumbs up.

 

 

 

Chen and Baekhyun gave her a hi-five as they approved her answer. Sehun just smiled and continued dragging Lay away. 

 

 

 

''I don't wanna date though. Oppa wants to be your body guard forever, especially from guys like him.'' Chanyeol replied cutely and shook his head while pouting as pointed at L who just blinked.

 

 

 

L raised his hands up in the air. He just smiled and tilted his head.

 

 

 

''I'm a good guy though.'' L defended himself.

 

 

 

''Kai!'' Chanyeol squealed and Hayi, L and the person he mentioned looked at him.

 

 

 

''What?'' The three kids asked Chanyeol.

 

 

 

''He is the one that I want you to marry?'' Chanyeol replied and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

 

 

 

''I only dated Zico and you drove him away. Now you want me to marry a stranger?'' Hayi asked with frustration in her voice. L looked at her with solemn eyes. He could not bring himself to confess to her yet. He knows that he likes her but he couldn't utter a word about it.

 

 

 

Kai heard and somehow felt a pang of pain. Being the sensitive person that he is, the word ''Stranger'' pained him but looked at Hayi and realized that she meant what she said.

 

 

 

''I never thought that Rejection would hurt so much. This is it right? ... Rejection ... '' Kai thought as he tried to keep his cool and listen more.

 

 

 

Chanyeol tried to fake a smile but he knew that her younger sister is right. Zico and Hayi dated each other for a year but the jealousy and other related emotions blinded him causing her so much pain. Hayi just shook her head and hugged his brother. She loved Zico, the person who showed her what it was like to have fun and live a life but he could not take Chanyeol's actions towards him.

 

 

 

Hayi bitterly smiled and just opened her arms towards Chanyeol. She loved her brother more than anyone in the world despite the things that he did. She just nodded at him and kept her arms waiting for Chanyeol to hug her. Suho just smiled and nudged his friend's arm.

Feeling guilty about the things he did, Chanyeol did hug Hayi and his little sister's head. He lowered his head and pecked her head.

 

 

 

''I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure that you'll be with someone who will stay  in your life and not merely come and stand by  you.'' Chanyeol said and lifted Hayi up in the air.

 

 

 

Hayi flailed her arms up as she enjoyed the feeling of being raised up and down in the air. The guys who watched them just chuckled and laughed at them.

 

 

 

 

''I have to go oppa.'' Hayi said as Chanyeol settled her back to the ground.

 

 

 

''I won't pester you tonight so come and hang out with Ah Yeon. Make sure she's with the right guy.'' Chanyeol said. He took out his wallet. He gave Hayi money and looked at L's direction.

 

 

 

''Feed that idiot so I won't see his face tonight on our dinning table. Don't worry about YG appa and JYP umma. I'll take care of them but don't be too late. Arasso?'' Chanyeol added and patted Hayi's head.

 

 

 

Chanyeol's friends made a shocked expression on their faces and an ''o'' with their mouths hanging. Some of them almost dropped their jaw at the surprise that he said what he did.

 

 

 

''I'm so proud of you.'' Suho claimed.

 

 

 

''He's not so clingy anymore.'' Chen added and laughed.

 

 

 

''Hayi just go already before he changes his mind.'' Kris stated.

 

 

 

''Before I forgot, I'll only have one condition.'' Chanyeol stated. The guys looked at him and so did Hayi.

 

 

 

''What is it oppa?''

 

 

 

''You'll have to take Kai with you.''

 

 

 

''But why?'' Kai, L and Hayi asked in unison.

 

 

 

''He needs friends from your class.'' Chanyeol replied simply. .w.

 

 

 

''I don't need them though.'' Kai replied.

 

 

 

''The feeling is mutual.'' L answered. With that, the two guys had a staring match. If only looks could kill, both would be dead already.

 

 

 

''I'm not asking for your suggestions.''

 

 

 

''I agree with him on this one.'' Baekhyun chimmed.

 

 

 

''Arasso oppa. Kamsamnida.'' Hayi said and bowed at her brother before giving him a peck on the cheek. L smiled and dragged Hayi back to their room.

 

 

 

As soon as Hayi's figure left the room, Chanyeol sighed and felt his body dropped to the floor. The others just laughed at him.

 

 

 

''We'll have to prepare for the party anyways so you'll have no time to pester her.'' Suho told Chanyeol to ease his pain.

 

 

''I'll cook something yummy so no worries.'' Kyungsoo said.

 

 

 

''Tao will clean up everything though.'' Chanyeol whined and gave Chen a back hug and rested his chin on the smaller one's head.

 

 

 

''Yah!!'' Chen barked.

 

 

 

''As long as its not me.'' Kyungsoo retorted and laughed.