11

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

I was shocked to see Sehun's Umma with her hair all cut up, make up all ruined, and all her clothes messy.

"Auntie are you OK?" She gave a look at Chaehun before replying.

"I'm fine. I need to fix myself up before dinner OK? Go call Sehun and tell them to wait at the dining room"

"Deh"

I walked around to find Sehun Oppa's room but I always find empty rooms.

I finally found Sehun Oppa's room with the help of some maid whose name I don't know. I was about to knock but I heard all Oppas talking.

*What are they talking about?*

"Hyungs I asked Umma if she knew how Chaehun was born but she said she was unconcious when she gave birth...and Appa and Umma was in a coma for 5 years. During those 5 years, my grandparents took care of us. BUT that time our grandparents have poor eye sight so I think they switch the babies that time..." I looked around and see everyone nodding absorbing the information I just gave...

"Do you believe in witches?"

"Why Bacon hyung?"

"Maybe they put a spell causing your parents to fall in a coma..."

"Baekhyun you read too much fanfics..."

"No Chanyeol, Baekhyun might be right..."

"Why is that Baozi hyung?"'

"Because my parents used to be living with a witch before. She was their maid before they knew it, she transformed to a lady that can float in the air." Everyone looked shocked. "And the funny thing is, she is a good witch. I think she still talk to Umma and Appa so I will ask..."

"THANKS BAOZI HYUNG!"

"You're welcome Sehun~"

*What are they planning?* I knocked on the door and walked inside. Every Oppas' expression was O.O|||

"Y-yes H-hyerim?"

"Sehun Oppa why are you stuttering? Are you guys hiding something from me?"

"NO!" *They are definitely hiding something from me...*

"Well it's time for dinner lets go out~"

"Hyerim we are not going to eat..."

"Why~"

"Because we don't want to see them"

"Sehun Oppa if you guys are not going, I will be the only one facing them..." I start using my acting skills and got my eyes teary.

"H-hyerim w-why a-are you c-crying?" *Never knew they fell for it so quick...I feel bad for doing this...but I really don't want to see them alone...*

"Oppas a-are l-l-leaving m-me t-to s-suffer..." I started talking while my voice started cracking

"Fine..." Kris Oppa gave up!

"Thank you Kris Oppa LOVE YOU THE MOST!"

"HEY!" The other Oppas shouted while Kris Oppa was proud "WE WILL GO WITH YOU TOO!" *YES!*

"Thank you Oppas..."

"What's with that~ you sound so excited when Kris hyung said that. When we said it you have a sad sound..." Xiumin Oppa pouted

"Because Oppas agreed after I said that to Kris Oppa~" :P "Mehrong. Kris Oppa lets go!" I grabbed Kris Oppa's arm and linked it with my arm. We walked out leaving the other Oppas standing there dumbfounded.

"Hyerim wait ten seconds."

"Why?"

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..."

"HYERIM!" *...*

Everyone ran out of the room and surround me. I feel very uncomfortable. I never felt like this before...

After that riot, we sat down in the dining room. Oppas were fighing to sit next to me because Chaehun and her friends will be attaching themselves like magnets to Oppas. Guess who won...Luhan Oppa and Sehun Oppa...

It was very awkward until Sehun Oppa's Umma came in.

"What's with this atmosphere. I thought you guys know each other from school. Chaehun-ah I thought you are friends with Hyerim"

"Umma we are!"

"Well lets have some conversation then..."

EXO Oppas started talking to me and we laugh. I looked on the other side to see Chaehun and her friends looking SUPER piss.

*What's wrong with them?*

"Sehun Oppa, why are they looking at me like that?"

"Because they are jealous that there are 12 handsome man talking to you~"

"Oppa, one of them is your sister..."

"Then 11~"

After dinner I went to the kitchen and started washing the dishes because I'm not used to have maids helping me. I was doing it alone until someone blind-folded me and put a piece of cloth over my mouth. I inhaled it and closed my eyes.

Sehun's POV

I hate dinner so much. If Hyerim wasn't there then I think none of us would be eating there...

We all went to my room and have the randomest conversations ever. We started by talking about Hyerim, then talked about Chaehun's friends, then talked about the girls from school, then talked about the school and so on. I got thristy so I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I went down and I see Hyerim lying on the floor with blood surrounding her...

"HYERIM!" I looked everywhere around her and I saw it was ketchup that spilled. I was relief but what happened to Hyerim? I carried her back to her room and put her in a comfortable position and went out.

Chaehun's POV

*You're lucky Hyerim. But good thing I injected something in you before Sehun Oppa came...if he noticed then he would automatically bring you to the hospital but he didn't. You can wait and die...