26

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

it has been a while since we arrived at China. Ever since we came here, we couldn't stop thinking about them. We tried calling them but they never answer. I was very worry about Sehun Oppa and Baekhyun Oppa. I'm worried about the other Oppas too but I'm more worried about those two because I just reunited with Sehun Oppa and I just knew my feelings for Baekhyun Oppa...

"Hyerim let's go eat..." I honestly don't want to but I know Oppas are all worried about me so I agreed. We went to a nearby restaurant and Oppas ordered. I don't understand a lot of Chinese but I managed to learn the basics with Oppas when we were here.

"Oppas, I'm going to the washroom..." I don't think they heard me but I went anyways. I was washing my hands when I heard a familiar voice coming from one of the stalls.

"Are you sure she's here?"

...

"I took care of her Oppas in Korea already so don't worry..."

...

"I have to finish this fast so I can destroy her fully..."

...

"Have to go now before she leaves..." I don't know why but I ran out of the washroom and Oppas look shock when they saw me panting from running.

"Hyerim what happened?"

"We have to go now..."

"Hyerim what happened?"

"Chaehun is here...I heard her talking on the phone in the washroom...I heard she finished Oppas in Korea..." I started crying after mentioning that she finished a Sehun Oppa and Baekhyun Oppa...

"HURRY  LETS GET THE FASTEST PLANE BACK TO KOREA!" We paid I don't know how much and went to the airport. Good thing umma and appa's private jet is still there. They said we have to wait for them to contact and we waited...FINALLY they are done.

~ IN KOREA~

Sehun's POV

"LOOK. I KNOW THAT THEY ARE IN CHINA RIGHT NOW and MY TWIN sister is there so I will trick them saying that I eliminated you guys already and I'm getting them while they take the plane back, I will kill her...sounds like a good plan right?

"No one thinks your plan is brilliant or good..."

"Sehun Oppa why don't you like me? If you like me before THAT THING came then none of this would've happened..."

"THAT THING you are talking about is my sister. And I can't like someone that doesn't like my sister..."

"THAT THING is taking you away from me. See. After I put the curse on you guys. You guys were so nice to me. After she came, all your attention is on HER!"

"Because she isn't evil like YOU!" Can't believe Baekhyun hyung just did that... "If you weren't jealous then none of this would've happened and Sehun might like you."

"I don't trust you guys anymore..." She started calling... "Hey Chahun can you pretend that you are me and trick THAT THING into thinking that I'm there right now? Thanks" She turned to us "I guess the plan is starting..."

I turned to Baekhyun hyung. "Hyung, I think we should trick her untill Hyerim and them arrive safely and then we will fight her. I think I can feel Hyerim's power coming."

"Sehun when is Hyerim's birthday?"

"I actually don't know because when she was little she was switched with Chaehun and we all lost our memories..."

"Guess we will know when we see her power..."

"We will do this for Hyerim. My sister..."

"My future girlfriend..."