18

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

"Excuse me but I need to go to class..." I tried to move but I couldn't someone was blocking me. I looked up and I see Chahun standing there amused.

"Hey Hyerim~ how are you? I heard you fell ill for a while..." *Lke you don't know...*

"Ummm...yeah...I have to catch up in class so can I go?"

"NO!" The girls that stood behind Chaehun screamed. I remember seeing them when they were at 'our' house.

"Why?..."

"Because we need to do this." They dragged me to an empty hallway that no one uses anymore and started punching, kicking, and cutting me. I thought only dramas have these situations but I guess not. I did not make any sound and they weren't pleased. They are doing all this so they can hear me crying. I closed my eyes and waited until they finished doing whatever they are doing and I heard someone yelling. It's a guy voice.

"Hyerim are you OK?"

"W-who a-are y-you..." I started coughing blood and the guy carried me bridal style to somewhere. I was too tired to react and my mind blanked out.

Someone's POV

"Hyerim are you OK?" I tried not to look weak but I can't. I love her and I feel very guilty for calling her earlier.

"W-who a-are y-you..." O.O HYERIM COUGHED BLOOD OUT! I don't know what to do so I carried her and brought her to my car. I panicked and didn't know what to do. I called Sehun and he told me to bring her to the witch. HOW CAN THE WITCH HELP HER RIGHT NOW?! Whatever. Need to treat Hyerim first!

I drove as fast as I could to the witch's house. Her looked shocked when she saw me carrying Hyerim.

"Hurry Baekhyun bring her inside and place her in the bedroom on your left!" I nodded and hurried and put her on the bed. She told me to go out and wait.

"HYUNG!" I turned around and I see Sehun trying to breath properly. *He must've ran here...* "How is she?"

"I don't know the witch is taking care of her..."

"Baekhyun what happened?" I looked up and I see my best friend/roommate asking me.

"I was walking around because I don't want to go to class and I saw Hyerim being dragged on the other side of the building. I went to see and I see Chaehun and her group of friends that came to our house the other day punching her, kicking her, and cutting her..." Everyone looked shock. "Mian Sehun I should've ran and this wouldn't have happened..."

"Its OK hyung as long as you brought her here immediately..."

"But why is bringing her here helping her..."

"Baekhyun didn't you pay attention to our class...Miss said that people that have powers can only be treated by powerful people..." Xiumin hyung suddenly said that and scared me...

"OMG HYUNG YOU SCARED ME!"

"OH Mian..."

The witch walked out slowly looking very desperate.

"We have a problem..." O.O

"WHAT HAPPENED!" Everyone screamed.

"Calm down. It's just that when I was treating her, there was a bad sight..."

"What's the sight about..."

"There is a girl around the age of Hyerim and there are two adults that looked so familiar and they were destroying the planet..."

"WHAT?!" *Chaehun...?*

"What do we do then?"

"Do you guys still know how to use your powers?"

"Someone sealed it and said only the person we love the most can unseal it..." The witch smiled... *NO...WAY...*

"HYERIM?!" Everyone screamed including me.

"YUP! But it can only be unsealed on her birthday...so you guys have to protect her on her birthday. If you past her birthday then you have to wait another year which I think they destroyed the planet already. Hyerim is a strong girl thats why people are after her..."

"Sehun when is her birthday?" I asked the maknae.

"I don't know because I only remember Chaehun's but I doubt that is her REAL birthday..."

"We will ask Hyerim later then..." We sighed.

"Oh by the way...she will wake up and not remember anything about the fight that happened because I don't want her to be scared already..."

"Deh..."