30

Tale of EXO Family

Sehun's POV

HYERIM'S AWAKE! We have been waiting for a while after I felt her moving. I guess Baekhyun hyung's is a real miracle. Especially to me. But the weird thing is Hyerim hasn't talk to any of us. Not even Baekhyun hyung...maybe she isn't fully recovered yet. Maybe she needs more time to think. Maybe she forgot about us. Maybe she feels uncomfortable when we are around her.Maybe...

"Hyerim, why won't you talk..." She shrugged at my question...

"Do you know who we are?" I think Suho hyung asked. She nodded.

"Do you want something to eat?" Always Kyungsoo hyung...she shook she head...

"Why won't you answer our questions?" Baekhyun hyung asked unpatiently. We all know that he is freaking out inside him because Hyerim isn't like her normal state. Hyerim shrugged again...Suddenly, Kris hyung suggested something but I didn't hear what it is...

"Here." I looked up from staring at Hyerim and see Luhan hyung holding a phone...I'm confused. What can a phone do with Hyerim talking or not...

"Hyung what is that for?"

"Since she isn't comfortable with us here why don't we talk to her without her seeing us..."

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA HYUNG!"

"Kris thought of it..." We gave her the phone and we went to the living room. Chanyeol hyung called and she actually accpeted the call!

"Yeobosaeyo?" I miss her vocie. That angelic voice that makes us feel like we are in heaven.

"Annyeong Hyerim I miss your voice!"

"C-Chanyeol-sshi?"

"YOU REMEMBER!...but why add -sshi?"

"I don't remember I'm that close with you...or with any of the 12 guys that was in the room..." O.O Everyone stared at me and at Baekhyun hyung. We are SHOCKED. LIke SHOCKED. How can she forget about us. Well not actually forget about us but forget about all the memories we made...

"C-Chanyeol-sshi..." We forgot that Hyerim was still on the phone...

"Hyerim-a...Hyerim-sshi do you know what day today is?"

"I think today is October 10th...why?"

"J-just w-wondering..." So she lost her memory...at least she still remember who we are. We can use this chance to change the story and tell her that she is my sister and have Baekhyun hyung confess!

"Hyerim-sshi is it OK if I tell you a story?"

"Are you Sehun-sshi?"

"Yes I am."

"Sure I am more than willing to hear a story."

"Is it OK if you come to the living room so I can tell you it?"

"Sure." Hyerim came down after she wash up.

"OK so here it goes..."

"There once was a girl. She is very beautiful but she doesn't know that she is. Her parents and her were living in proverty but that doesn't stop her from being happy and cheerful. She does a lot of part-time jobs to help her parents. She studies very well and get good grades. She is 17 years old but she is already in college. There, she met 12 handsome boys and one of them is her biological brother..."

"That's pretty cliché..."

"Yeah but it's a true story...now where was I..."

"She doesn't know that she has a brother and her brother didn't know that she was his sister because there was someone that was his sister. One day when he was walking he saw her walking around looking for a job and he offered one. She gladly accepted it and they became boss-emplyee relationship. The week after, when she was working she got injured and went to the hospital...they didn't have her blood type and he volunteered to donate his blood to her..."

"That was kind of him..."

"Yeah..."

"Later on that day, he found out that she was his sister but he couldn't believe it until all the awful things his 'sister' did to get his attention and to harm her. He finally realize but he didn't want her to know yet so he kept it a secret. As time past. She and the 12 boys became very close and that annoyed his 'sister'. She got more pissed because one of them actually love her. She finally showed her true identity and she said she cursed their family to forget the memory of her so she can be his sister..."

"That's awful..."

"She didn't know why everyone became so close to her but she was happy that she felt love from them. Suddenly she had to leave the country with 6 of them and she still don't know why. While she was in a different country, the other 6 were fighting his 'sister' so she wouldn't hurt her. They lost the battle and her twin tricked her and the 6 guys to come back. She and the 6 guys were sad that the other 6 look very injured and tired. She thought she was a burden and she gave her energy to the one that she thinks is mature..."

"What happens after that?"

"Well, the story didn't end yet because it's still happening..."

"What do you mean?"

"The story about the 17 year old girl is you...and the 12 guys I'm talking about is us." I can't define her expression. It's like she is happy, shock, sad at the same time.

"So w-who is my b-brother?"

"I am..."

"No wonder why you guys are so familiar even though I only saw you guys a few times at school. No wonder why the story sound so familiar. It's my past..."

"Yeah...we want to change the plot since you lost the memory of what happened."

"So what happened to that 'sister'?"

"We almost got rid of her but she managed to escape...but her twin wasn't that lucky. She died in Chanyeol's fire..."

"You didn't mention anything about powers..."

"Oh I have the power of wind, Baekhyun hyung is light, Chanyeol hyung is fire, Suho hyung is water, Kai hyung is teleportation, Kyungsoo hyung is strength, Kris hyung is flight, Luhan hyung is telekinesis, Xiumin hyung is frost, Lay hyung is healing, Tao hyung is time control, and Chen hyung is lightning..."

"WoW...that's cool~" The way her eyes sparkle was very cute and all of us soften seeing that... "Do I have one?"

"Yes but you're not 18 yet so you have to wait until it's your birthday..."

"My birthday was in November though..."

"I guess that's not your actual birthday then...we have a few more days before this year end so we will for sure find out what your power is..."

"OK!"

"I want to cook. I'm hungry..."

"I'll help~"

"Thank you Hyerim..."

*So this is how the werid story started and ended...*