5

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

Walking satisfied with my new job I walk in the house with a smile but instantly dropped.

"Umma, Appa are you OK?"

I waited but I didn't hear an answer. I was still shock that the house was ruined. Graffiti was everywhere. Cushions were ripped. Cottons falling out. Picture frames all broken into pieces. I suddenly remember umma and appa so I ran up to their room but they weren't there. Their room was empty. There was nothing left in there. As if they left for good. I went to my room and there wasn't anything left either.

"Hyerim~ are you home?" I heard umma screaming and I ran downstairs.

"UMMA!"

"OH MY! What happen Hyerim?"

"I thought you left me~...what happened to the house?"

"We don't know but we found another place where we could stay~"

"Really but are they OK that we stay there?"

"Of course! We are best friends and they would love to meet you~"

"OK then...but where is my stuff?"

"My friend brought maids over and helped us pack our belongings. I came back because I forgot something..."

"What did you forget?"

"You~"

"Umma...that's so cheesy..."

"Well lets go, your dad is waiting for us at their house..."

"OK!"

We walked outside and I was shocked there was someone standing there looking like he is waiting for us...WAIT! Waiting for us!

"Annyeonghaseyo. You must be Hyerim-sshi?" I slightly nod

"I'm here to drive you and your mother to..."

"Please don't tell her where we are going because I want it to be a surprise."

"Yes mam..." He opened the door for us and umma went in first. I hesitated but I went in. While we were going to the mysterious house I accidently fell asleep.

"Hyerim-ah~"

"Mmmm..."

"Hyerim-ah~ wake up we are here..."

I slowly open my eyes and I see a house...no mansion in front of us. This place looks familiar but I can't remember....It felt like I've been here before...

"Umma~"

"Hmmm..."

"Where are we?"

"We are in the Oh's residence..."

*Oh...Oh...whose name is it that has that last name?...Oh...*

"Come on we don't want them to wait that long. Sehun's parents are dying to see you!"

"Deh..." When we were at the door, there were maids opening the big grand door for us.

Mansion-Entrance.jpg

*WOW...*

"Hyerim's Umma!"

"Sehun's Umma!"

*Sehun...so she has a son name Sehun...WAIT! Sehun....!*

"Oh and you must be Hyerim~"

"Deh...annyeonghaseyo ommoni..."

"Hyerim-ah just call me Umma like you do to your mother~"

"Deh...U-Umma..."

"Lets go inside and meet my family!"

"Hyerim lets go"

"Deh Umma..." I slowly trail behind them. I was looking around amazed that I will actually live in this mansion. I heard noises but I didn't hear them clearly.

"HEY HYERIM!" I was shocked and turned around. I see Sehun Oppa and other Oppas...

"Annyeonghaseyo..."

"So you are the family that will be living with us?" I nodded "Did you know that EXO is also living with us?"

"Who is EXO?"

"We are EXO. Let me reintroduce ourselves. Ready?" I see other oppas nod "Hana...deul...se...WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASEYO EXO IMNIDA!" I stood there with O.O and O.o eyes.

"So you guys name yourselves EXO?" They nodded "Why?"

"Because people treat us like we don't belong here and they treat us like royal that is separated from others. EXO came from exoplanet so we named ourselves EXO!"

"Wow...WAIT! Does that mean they live here too!?"

"Yes..."

"There's a LOT of people living here..." I mumbled

"Lets go to the living room now I'm tired of standing."

"Xiumin hyung you're the oldest but you whine the most!"

I laughed "Lets go" They nodded and they lead me to the living room.

hkscreensaver392fg0.jpg

*WOW...SO PRETTY!*

"Oh My Hyerim I thought I lost you~" Sehun's mother said

"Aniyo...I saw Sehun Oppa and started talking..."

"So I guess you guys know each other right?" We all nodded "Then I guess you guys will show her around and help her unpack..." They nodded and told me to go with them.

"Hyerim-ah..."

"Deh Suho Oppa?"

"We will show you your room then we will take turn to give you a tour OK?"

"Sure! Kamsahamnida!"

"No need to be that formal Hyerim..."

"I'm used to it~"

We all walked to 'my' room and I was shocked.

Twilight New Moon Mansion, Wonderful House For Sale   Living Room

"My room is so big..."

"Ours is bigger Hyerim~" I turned around but I only see Jongin Oppa there.

"I want to see Jongin Oppa! And where did the others go?"

"OK...They went back to their rooms. We will give you a tour later. Right now unpack your things and rest. We have school tomorrow so we can do together now!"

"OK! But I will started walking alone when we are near school because I don't want people to see us going to school together..."

"Sure I guess, I'll tell Suho hyung later."

"THanks Jongin Oppa!"

"No problem..." After Jongin Oppa left the room, I started unpacking and realizing I'm missing things.

*I guess I have to go buy it tomorrow...*

I manage to unpack everything before dinner. I heard a knock.

"Come in~"

"Miss Hyerim it's dinner time..."

"Deh thank you and please just call me Hyerim I'm not used to these services..."

"Deh...Hyerim..."

I went downstairs and I see everyone sitting down. I found a seat that is next to Umma and Appa so I sat there. I noticed there was an empty seat across me.

"Are we missing someone?"

"I guess you still didn't meet my daughter yet~ Her name is Chaehun..." I heard someone walking here "speaking of which here she is..."

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Oh Chaehun..."

*Long time no see Umma, Appa*

*Chaehun...*

*My daughter...*