14

WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE A SASAENG!?(도대체, 난 팬이 아니에!)

Drastic Measures       


As the days went by, I was just there doing nothing. School was very easy in my perspective. My friends were busy with their own business. I was still working in the Bubbletea Shop. Somedays lots of customers would come, some days not even a single customer would enter. Umma and Appa were busy[as always].

 

           Since I was the only one living in my house, I had to pay for the electricity, and the water. My parents supply the money. I basically owned the house, since Umma and Appa were in the states.

 

     I hated the feeling of isolation in my own house. One day after school I was walking among the streets of rush-hour Seoul. As I was looking around, something distracted me. This lead me to an aching and sore head. I hit my head on a telephone pole.

 

*I probably look like an idiot right now.*

 

       It was covered in many advertisements and job listing signs. But one job listing caught my attention. "House Maid Needed." It read, "Can cook,clean, do laundry, and sweep floors." I said curiously. I quickly takeout my notepad and wrote down the phone number.

 

*I think I need an extra job. The Bubbletea Shop doesn't pay me enough.* 


Author's POV


       Ha Na headed to the bank to withdraw some money in order to pay for her needs. Her parents always provided her with everything she needed, but a few months passed and she still wasn't getting her monthly allowance.

 

*Waeyo? Why aren't they sending anymore?*

 

     Ha Na looked at the amount of money in her account, she had a few hundreds left. She knew, she'd go bankrupt. She also Received a letter in the mail claiming that her mom and dad have a debt of 1 million dollars. Ha Na became worried.

 

*Aiigooo. How am I suppose to survive!*

 

Ha Na took out the notepad and started to call the "House Maid" Job listing.

 

*Well, I don't like being all alone. This job might pay me more, I wonder what's happening to Umma and Appa.*

 

          "Yobeseyo?" A guy's voice answered. "Is the house maid job still available?" Ha Na asked him directly. "Yes. Would you like to apply for it?" the man's voice said, "If I do, How much will you pay me?" Ha Na asked. "Can we please see each other in person to discuss this?" The boy's voice said, "Cre. Meet Me Tomorrow at the Seoul Boba Bubbletea Shop at 3:00 pm. I'll introduce myself." Ha Na said confidently.

 

              The man agreed and hung up. The next day, Ha Na went to the bubbletea shop 10 minutes earlier. There were no customers. A man in a suit arrived and took a seat. Ha Na starts to go toward the man with the suit. "House Maid Job?" Ha Na said to him.

 

       The man smiled and nodded his head. Ha Na introduced herself and so did the man. The man told Ha Na to call him "Manager Hyung.". Ha Na was told that a house maid is needed in their mansion. Apparently Manager Hyung has 12 naughty, and feisty children that need taken care of.

 

*Someone's been busy!*

 

The job itself will pay Ha Na 250,000 Korean Won biweekly. Ha Na gleamed in excitement.

 

*Taking care of kids, cleaning, cooking[for kids], and laundry. How hard is that!?*

              Ha Na was also informed that this was a live-in job. Ha Na was happy to hear that, she hated being alone all of the time. During the interview, Manager Hyung asked a lot of questions that involve kpop. Ha Na's face went so dull like a graphite pencil that hasn't been sharpened.

 

          But to Manager Hyung's surprise, Ha Na was perfect for this job. Ha Na quickly accepted the offer and shook hands with Manager Hyung. They both said to meet the next day with Ha Na's Luggage and he will took Ha Na around the mansion.

 

[The Next Day After That...]

 

 Ha Na and Manager Hyung are travelling to the Mansion.

 

*OMGG. I can't wait! Now I don't have to rely on my parents.*

 

As soon as Ha Na got off the car, her first glance at the mansion went expressionless and dull. "Here We are!" Manager Hyung showed her with great pride.

 

*. This is not a mansion! This is EXO's RETARDED DORM.*

 

          Manager Hyung entered the door with all your luggage. Ha Na started facepalming or hitting her head. "OTTOKE!?" She said to herself. "What have I gotten myself into!?" She muttered under her breath. There she was standing still in front of the doorway, having to guts to enter the  soon-to-be hellhole. Until she finally got dragged in by the employer.

 

*NO.NO.NO.NO.NO*

 

Ha Na was speechless. Manager lead her to her very own PRIVATE bedroom.

 

*AISSHHH. So does that mean I'm the only girl in this entire...* 


Manager Hyung smiled and before she could say a word, he left. An hour later Ha Na hears loud people coming into the dorm.

 

*. I better hide.*

 

        Ha Na hides into the walk-in closet. EXO however reads the note left by their manager. "Be Nice to your new maid." It said, everyone just chuckled. EXO started looking for the new maid. Until Luhan reaches the walk-in closet at the maid's bedroom. Ha Na's heart beat rapidly.

 

*Wait. Why the hell am I hiding!? I'm their new maid. NO, I WILL NOT BE CALLED A MAID OR A PEASANT BY THESE PEOPLE. I NEED to quit. So I can't get comfortable here.*

 

Ha Na heard a knock on the closet door.

 

*If I stay quiet long enough, Hopefully they'll leave..*

 

She thought. 
               "Hello?? Miss? We'd like to introduce ourselves to you!" Hana heard Luhan say. "Are you shy Miss?" he knocked again. "Maybe she's in the bathroom taking a shower or something." You heard Lay's voice. "Let's come back later." Now Suho. Then she heard feet shuffling away from the door. 



         "Pfew. I should unpack to keep myself busy. Hopefully I won't have to go outside when they're there." Hana whispered to herself while pushing herself up and getting her luggage. A few minutes into the packing Hana was. That was until she heard *Baekyeol* Fighting.

 

"But I got it first, Chanyeol!! Give me the remote, Now!" "Aniya! I have it! Its mine!" "GIVE IT TO ME, PARK YODA EARS CHANYEOL!!" Baekhyun raged.

 

*These childish idiots...(facepalm)*

 

          "TOO BAD!! HEY! GIVE IT BACK, BACON!" Baekhyun had grabbed the remote and turned around, only to turn back angrily. "It's. Baekhyun. Not. FREAKING. BACON!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!" "Fine. Byun Eyeliner Bacon. Got it!" Chanyeol smirked and grabbed the remote while sticking his tongue out at his Hyung. 


"YOU BIG FAT JERK AS—"

 

        "HAJIMA!!!! STOP!!" Hana yelled both in English and Korean, scaring everyone with her volume. But more importantly, why she was there. "Uhh.. H-Ha n-na!?" Chanyeol was first to stutter. "W-why are you-u Uh.. H-here?" Lay
Said next. "I told you she's a sasaeng. She probably beat up the new maid too." Kris flatly said, earning glares from almost everyone.



Hana's face turned red. "I'M NOT A SASAENG! AND I DID NOT
BEAT UP THE NEW MAID, I *AM* THE NEW MAID!!" She stormed out of the dorm and into
the nearby playground.



       "Great job Yifan." Minseok flicked Kris' head before running behind Suho. "I'll go and follow her!" Chanyeol had ran outside looking for Hana. "And.. Umm.. I'll follow Chanyeol.. To Uhh.. Make sure he doesn't get into.. Trouble.." Baekhyun, flustered and blushed, Ran after Chanyeol. "YES! WE GET THE TV TO OURSELVES!!" Kai and Sehun raced towards the remote.


      "Hana! Finally! We found you!" Chanyeol ran towards Hana and Hugged her. "Uhh.. You should know.. I don't really like skinship with friends that I just made.." Hana stuttered. "Sorry." Baekhyun had to pry Chanyeol off. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, still struggling out of Baekhyun's arms to hug her.



          "Yeah. I just wanna punch that STUPID JERK for calling me a sasaeng again." Hana punched a tree angrily, *OWWW. DAMN, that's one hard tree.* but whimpered afterwards. "I'll punch him for you. Come on, Let's get you home so that you don't have to deal with him!" "Wai—" Hana tried to protest and tell Chanyeol about her house, but Chanyeol had already pulled Hana and Baekhyun towards the street.



          "Uhm.. Hana? Who's that?" Baekhyun gestured to the man in a black suit right infront of your house, putting a "For Sale" Sign on the garden lawn. "That's kind of what I wanted to tell you guys.. But I couldn't because this Tower of Idiot had already dragged us here." Hana poked Chanyeol in the process. "Wait, so is that why you're our maid? Because you can live in the dorm?" Baekhyun asked, lost.

 

         "No. Because I didn't have anywhere else to go. I saw the job, an decided to take it, but I just didn't know that it was you guys I'd have to watch over. If you want, I can move out and look for somewhere else to stay. I'll just come in and clean everything up while you're all at your schedules, so I won't disturb you." Hana looked down in Shame. 



"No. You'll stay with us. Got it?" Chanyeol said, seriously. "But I might be a bur—" "No. I will chain you to my bed if nessecary.

 

*His Bed!? Doesn't he sleep with Baekhyun?*

 

Now let's go back to the dorm." Hana's eyes widened and she quietly followed Chanyeol with Baekhyun tailing behind her. 

           "Hey Everyone! Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Hana are back!" Minseok announced, making 10 heads turn towards the front door. "Everyone, I have an announcement to make!" Chanyeol started off, pulling Hana beside him and drapping his arm
Over her shoulders. "What? You getting married to that sasaeng?" Kai joked, which earned him a "SHUT UPP!" from the three.

 

        "Hana will now be living with us, she is *never*  going back home." Chanyeol announced. "BWO!?" Suho yelled. "Yeah- About that...Did I mention that I'll quit-" Ha Na stuttered but was soon stopped by Chanyeol covering . "Aniya. Ha Na is staying here, cause she needs too." Chanyeol said.

 

        "Why?" Kris the BIG FAT JERK struck again. Everyone started wondering, "S-he needs a job." Baekhyun butted in. "Ohh. I see, Ha Na's job here in the dorm is to be EXO's stalker." Luhan added. "YOU !" Ha Na said angerily. "DEAL WITH IT." was the final sentence Chanyeol and Baekhyun said to all of EXO.

 
"But, You have to learn our Rules and Regulations and your responsibilities. We will accept the fact that a Sasa-Erm...GIRL can live in EXO's prized posession DORM."

 

*That's going to be alot of work.*

 


A/N: HEYYYYYYY. Yay! we finally updated!

Sorry for the wait. Me(KoreanDramaAddict514) and

Kaira(Guardian Angel) wrote this chapter together!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

-KoreanDramaAddict514 and -GuardianAngel :3

Edited: July 2014